how do you copy a music CD/Playstation by Pretender
Started on: 02-28-2000 11:30 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: fierospeeder on 02-29-2000 11:52 PM
Pretender

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2000 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PretenderClick Here to visit Pretender's HomePageSend a Private Message to PretenderDirect Link to This Post
to the hard drive? My playstation has a chip installed to allow it to play copied games. It's my girlfriends new comp. and it has the re-erite but no dvd player so if i want to copy games/ music cd's the salesperson said that i could copy them to the hard drive then burn them to the cd. How? thanks, this is almost as hard as the car stuff...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2000 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
It's a piece of cake with a CD burner (actually the only way you can do it.). When you start the burn program, there should be a window that pops up giving you some options. If you want to copy an audio CD, just click on the button that says either "Copy CD" or Copy Audio CD". Insert the blank CD-R (or -RW, but watch out for the -RWs. They can't be played in a regular CD player.) in the burner drive and insert the CD to be copied into the regular CD-ROM drive. Click a few more buttons, wait a while and VOILA!! You now have a new CD. Playstation games are sometimes coded with an "anti-copy" mark (I guess that's what you call it). I tried to copy a Playstation game a while back and all I got out of it was a CD menu (stop, run, pause, etc). As a side note, the only time I use CD-RWs is if I'm backing up my hard drive. If you have any more questions, feel free to email me. I've burned many CDs (just did one last night) and I think I've got it down.
Pretender

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2000 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PretenderClick Here to visit Pretender's HomePageSend a Private Message to PretenderDirect Link to This Post
monkeyman, do you have yahoo pager or msn messenger? i think you might have to walk me through it if you can, there wasn't a menu that poped up for me anywhere. is it in the media station? i put the cd in and was plaing it but i didn't se a record button anywhere. thanks. shawn.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2000 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I can get MSN Messenger. I should be home and on it sometime tomorrow evening. I'll email you 1st to let you know the details of the MSN Messenger.
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post02-29-2000 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
i tried this before and i couldn't get it to work. I tried reading the file that wouldn't copy. I would see the code and keep on scrolling down to the next few pages and the computer says can't read text.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock