Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  if you only see one movie this weekend...

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

if you only see one movie this weekend... by bHooper
Started on: 02-26-2000 07:56 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Oreif on 02-27-2000 11:08 PM
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2000 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
you have to see.........
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carolina 88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2000 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carolina 88GTSend a Private Message to Carolina 88GTDirect Link to This Post
Is that a.....If you were gonna be dead tomorrow kind of movie.. and whats the last one you would want to watch? or
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2000 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
You know...so then I said...but the coffee was...slasher!...I couldn't believe all of the...naked?!...right in the middle?...then, right at the end...for sale in...let me guess.

That's all I have to say about thaaaat. (in my best Forrest Gump voice)

bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2000 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
sorry the ribs were burning on the grill

if you only see one movie this weekend, you gotta see "Pitch Black"

Excellent movie!!!!!

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2000 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I was gonna watch it but I heard that you couldn't see anything.
Carolina 88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2000 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carolina 88GTSend a Private Message to Carolina 88GTDirect Link to This Post
bHopper.....so I guess you ended up with Pitch Black Ribs.....rather ironic
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post02-27-2000 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
I've gotta put my vote in for "American Beauty". Don't take the kids though, and don't expect a comedy. Has some real deep statements to make about finding the importance of living in the moment. Then rent Ronin and watch a whole bunch of cars get wrecked!
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2000 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
Remember an old Brit movie starring Michael Caine - THE ITALIAN JOB. They pull off a big gold heist in Rome and escape using hot-rodded Austin Mini Cooper S cars. I wanted one of those, not 'cause they're beautiful ('cause they aren't) but they'd be fun.

Even today, I'd think it'd be great fun to find a Mini, paint it to match Mr. Bean's car, drop a honkin' engine in it, and go racing. I heard of a guy blowing away 'Vettes at the dragstrip in one, using a full race 1.8L 4 cyl engine!!!

bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2000 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
the movies great, and yes you can see everything! do you think they would make a movie, hype it up, charge everyone to watch it and then make it so no one could see anything?

hey thats a great idea for a movie! isnt it!?

carolina, the ribs were a nice barbeque black...mmmm mmm mm

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2000 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
"Hey, Honey! I unplugged the lights"...The true story behind "Pitch Black". Coming soon to abandoned theaters everywhere.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2000 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post

Monkeyman

15810 posts
Member since Nov 1999
Or what about the sequel to "Pitch Black"? "Damn! I Stubbed My Toe! You Didn't Pay the Electric Bill Again, Did You?"
PFF
System Bot
Carolina 88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2000 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carolina 88GTSend a Private Message to Carolina 88GTDirect Link to This Post
MM....a good sequel to Pitch Black....how about Daylight
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2000 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Carolina 88GT--Hadn't thought about that and I just watched it the other day. Good movie.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2000 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Actually the real sequel to "Pitch Black" is having a title problem but they've narrowed it to 2....

"Not that button!!" or "What's this switch do?"

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock