I had to mow the lawn today! by Robert
Started on: 02-19-2000 05:50 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: Standard on 02-22-2000 04:54 AM
Robert

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2000 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
All you guys in the East aren’t the only ones that have it rough. The sun has been out the last few days, and my lawn decided to come out of hibernation. I’m telling you, it was rough trying to get the old lawn mower going after sitting for the last two months of winter. It’s difficult mowing the lawn while a perfectly good Fiero is sitting in the driveway. I did make up an excuse that I needed to get a new spark plug at the auto store, just to get myself out of the house. Things are not as sunny in California as you may think. Well, back to work. I can here the vines growing already.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2000 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
I mowed my driveway today but had to use a snowblower.
GREENDANO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2000 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GREENDANOSend a Private Message to GREENDANODirect Link to This Post
I just did some yard work myself. I picked out a chunk of grass and dirt from on top of our snowbank and threw it in the yard.
Dan-O
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2000 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
At least I can see my yard again. The brown grass is really pretty under 3" of ice. So is my car. (Poor baby! )
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post02-19-2000 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
it snowed 6" in illinois.
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2000 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday was a mild 76 degrees in Myrtle Beach, SC. Well, for the first time this year, I took the tops off my 88 coupe, and decided I can't sell this car! The warm weather, sound of the exhaust, ride and handling of an 88, mint yellow paint , T-tops off, and a nice looking woman by my side, what else could I ask for?
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2000 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I'm moving to a warmer climate. That's all there is to it. I can't wait until I retire so I can live in the south during the winter. I can picture it now. Pack up my Provost, hook up my 50' trailer (gotta keep my Fieros with me!), and head south. I can't wait! See ya on the beach!
HotFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2000 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HotFieroGTSend a Private Message to HotFieroGTDirect Link to This Post
I have the same problem as robert, it is raining so much here my grass is up to my Knees. But it won't stop raining long enough for me to mow it! On the good side, it is in the 70's!
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2000 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
It was 68 degrees in Greensboro, yesterday. After a morning of chasing after fiero ghost (cars that arnt for sale anymore) I went montain biking, rode 13 miles yesterday... most all year!!!

Today, I'm paying for it... oh, the soreness!

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2000 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Man it has been Chilly here in Florida. It was 52 degrees when I woke up. And they say that its not supposed to break 72 for a high.

Brrr.....

Ed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2000 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdClick Here to visit Ed's HomePageSend a Private Message to EdDirect Link to This Post
I got inspired by the talk on the other board about waxing cars, so I did! A little cooler here in central Calif. than some places, about the mid sixties, but good detailing weather. Used some Eagle One plastic polish I got at closeout at Pep Boys some years ago: Its a good top dressing over wax to really make that shine come out on my black GT. Put some Maguire's on the mirrors as advised, and they shined up too.

Just about time to mow the lawn here too.

PFF
System Bot
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2000 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
Well, it was a balmy 40 degrees here in minnesota today..

freakin' weather... at least some of the snow melted.. but a 10 minute drive on the freeway and my black GT turned white. you get your daily sodium intake just from breathing around here. geez.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock