This list is from Dale Jerrett on David Letterman http://marketing.cbs.com/network/tvshows/mini/lateshow/topten/archive/
Top Ten NASCAR Driver Pet Peeves
10. Winning a race, then getting passed on the way home by some dork in a Hyundai.
9. You're 8 laps down and the only advice your pit crew comes across with is "Go faster."
8. Kids in the back keep asking, "Are we at lap 236 yet?"
7. Right in the middle of the race, your N'Sync tape gets chewed up.
6. You're doing 200 and Letterman still passes you.
5. After a fill-up, your pit crew doesn't give you a free NFL drinking glass.
4. Guys who think they have a lot in common with you because they once did 70 on the Interstate.
3. I won the Winston Cup, but did they send me any free smokes? Hell no.
2. Telling crew chief you need to use the restroom and he says, "Well, you should have thought of that before you left the house, mister."
1. Guys who only drive 160 in the left-hand lane.