I just got my Checks!!!! by 86SE
Started on: 02-13-2000 01:20 AM
Replies: 15
Last post by: DaRkLoRD on 02-16-2000 09:13 PM
86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2000 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SESend a Private Message to 86SEDirect Link to This Post
Well, I just got my 2 checks for $70 from surfing the internet!!! At this rate by May I'll have more than enough money to paint my Fiero!!

If your interseted about the paid to surf the internet thing go here http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=BMV765

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2000 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I signed up for AllAdvantage, but my worthless net connection kept cr*pping out and I couldn't download the program!

I'm online almost all day.. and I could definitely use some extra cash (who couldn't??) I'l gonna try to get this thing downloaded and installed.. wish I'd done that a year ago when I first heard about it...

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2000 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
is there any catches to it?
Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2000 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
The only catch is you have to be ACTIVE on your web browser, or after awhile, the viewbar goes idle, and does not rack up money. But I assume if one were creative, one could find ways around this They also only pay you for twenty-five hours of time on the net per month. And, let's say your referal racks up 25 hours, and you only rack up ten? You only get paid for ten hours of your referal's time. I can vouch that they DO pay out though. It's legit.
wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2000 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
86se
I just signed up with your link.
86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2000 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SESend a Private Message to 86SEDirect Link to This Post
Alright, cool. Now I get $.10 every hour you are online!!
olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2000 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
Yup, I was beginning to think it was a scam but I got a check for $45 about 2 weeks ago.(I signed up on October). Here is one instance where having a high american dollar is good. They pay Canadians $0.50US per hour. I only have my girlfriend signed up but I still make enough to pay for my internet connection!!!!
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2000 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Can anyone send me the URL of the program to download it? I don't want to have to sign up again, and I don't remember the address of the download page.

thanks.

86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2000 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SESend a Private Message to 86SEDirect Link to This Post
Just re-sign up with my ID then you can download!!

I'll see if I can get the link.....

jlhuber

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2000 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jlhuberSend a Private Message to jlhuberDirect Link to This Post
86SE, i too jumped on the bandwagon and singed up using your id referal. to those who care, these services pay you for being online. there is no real catch, and it will cost you no extra money. more to the point, they use a small portion of your monitor to place an advertisement, and then they pay you for that space. it only works while you are connected to the internet. its kinda like they're using your monitor as a billboard. oh well, that's how i see it.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2000 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
I have a autobrowser program I found at a warez site that you run before you go to bed and automates web browsing on your machine. I'll see if I can find the link I got it from and send it too you guys. Good way to make some quick cash
PFF
System Bot
86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2000 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SESend a Private Message to 86SEDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure youll find something to "change" the viewer bar on my webpage!!

http://fly.to/hyperwarez

There is a ton of links

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2000 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
do we have to put this on our income tax form as a second income? or keep it a secret?
olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2000 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
There is a "small" catch to AllAdvantage.com. They don't mention it too often but they do track the sites you visit and how long you are online.....
bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2000 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
Well, I downloaded this on sunday, and have had nothing but problems with my DSL connection. So I just uninstalled it...

oh, well... guess I need to find another way to earn "cash on the side"

Hey, you guys seem sharp... have you ever heard about amway?

Just Kidding!

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2000 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Hmm. that'd sorta make all my security measures useless.. I think I'll pass.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock