Jim Rome by BOILERMAKER
Started on: 02-04-2000 08:08 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: BOILERMAKER on 02-07-2000 09:04 AM
BOILERMAKER

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2000 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKERDirect Link to This Post
I know some people in this forum are from CA and I only get to listen to the syndicated version of the show, but does anybody else listen to Jim Rome. I don't get to very often, but his show is great. I love listening to Jim "beat me for calling you Chris Everett" Rome.

Sorry, inside joke for those who don't know him.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2000 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
We get it taped delayed. Is he the guy that got punched on tv for calling a NFL quaterback Chris..... during an interview?
BOILERMAKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2000 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKERDirect Link to This Post
He's the same guy. Wasn't that interview a scream.

His show sure is a "trip" isn't it? Good takes on sports and doesn't take a lot of bull. Have a take! --- don't Suck!

RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2000 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
His show takes some getting use to, but I think it's pretty good. He gets the best athletes on his show without any trouble. He is also very hare to predict what the blank he is going to say... Over all, I like the show, But I do think he had that punch coming........ JMHO.

Ross

BOILERMAKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2000 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKERDirect Link to This Post
I agree that he had the punch coming. I am glad that it happened. He deserves a few more punches here and there, but overall being an annoying pimp-in-the-box works for him.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock