The Master Card ad that never made it!! by olympic
Started on: 02-03-2000 04:00 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Formula on 02-04-2000 09:20 PM
olympic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2000 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
If this offends anyone LMK and I'll delete it.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jhogans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2000 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jhogansSend a Private Message to jhogansDirect Link to This Post
OH MY!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2000 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
ROTFLMAO!!!!! That's a good one! I don't care if you delete it or not. I've already saved it for future reference.
SpeedPhreak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2000 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedPhreakClick Here to visit SpeedPhreak's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpeedPhreakDirect Link to This Post
that is funny!

reminds of the very 1st school dance i dj'd at. it was also the very first dance in a brand new school...

i was playin some pretty hardcore "booty" music & a circle formed of to the side out of the lights. it was real tight so teachers couldnt get in...i originally thought it was a fight but when some teachers finally got in 2 students were goin at it on the dance floor. all i gotta say is that i should have gone to more dances in highschool.

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2000 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
why would the mastercard be there?
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2000 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
fierospeeder--Apparently you've never seen the M/C commercials on TV. Most of them go something like this: "Tickets to Bermuda-$500. New luggage-$275. New beach towels-$50. Piece and quiet-Priceless."
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2000 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
yes i have seen that those commercials, i watch tv all the time, but i hope noone finds this joke offensive but its related to cards being in girly panties.

Theres three guys at a stripclub. A white guy a black guy and a jewish guy. Theres a chick dancing in front of them and the white guy pulls a dollar bill, licks it and puts it on her right breast. The black guy is enjoying her dancing so he gets a dollar bill, licks it and puts it on her left breast. So the jewish guy pulls his atm card out slides it between her legs and grabs the two bills.

jhogans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2000 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jhogansSend a Private Message to jhogansDirect Link to This Post
LOL. I haven't heard that one in a while
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2000 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
LMAO

dialkyldithiophosphate hmmmmmmm.......LOL

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock