Daisy Duke discovery by Deer_Slayer
Started on: 02-02-2000 08:55 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Monkeyman on 02-03-2000 06:11 PM
Deer_Slayer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2000 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Deer_SlayerSend a Private Message to Deer_SlayerDirect Link to This Post
Last night, I was watching the dukes of Hazzard episode where Boss Hogg was staying at the Duke farm while in the whitness protection program. Anyway, that night, Daisy came home from the Boar's Nest and was getting ready for bed. even though the scene was dark, you could still see Daisy pretty well. First it showed her taking off her shirt, showing no trace of a bra. After putting on her gown, it showed her taking off her tight shorts and reaching for what apperared to be a pair of white silk, laced panties. Now I know why I've never seen a pantie line in those tight clothes she wears! Yeah!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SpeedPhreak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2000 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedPhreakClick Here to visit SpeedPhreak's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpeedPhreakDirect Link to This Post
great show...i wish i had cable.

great car, i love mopar (& fieros/gm...dont get all scared & stuff).

HF6582

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2000 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HF6582Send a Private Message to HF6582Direct Link to This Post
I don't remember the name of the movie that i saw, but she was in it topless!!!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2000 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Please do something to enhance your memory! I'd like to see that movie.
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2000 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
And I thought I had no life! Jeez, lusting after an image on the TV screen! At least I lust after real women. It's just that they don't lust after or even like me, which probably explains all those restraining orders...
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2000 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Batboy, that is pretty funny! All this time I thought that I had no life, but now my I believe my court appointed "friend" (the head doctor) was right. There are people worse off than me.
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2000 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
I like it when they forget to edit parts in a tv show. One episode of benny hill, please dont judge me. all these girls were taking showers outside behind a curtain and they seemed to walk out of it when benny hill was chasing after them.
God bless this men in heaven.
HF6582

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2000 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HF6582Send a Private Message to HF6582Direct Link to This Post
Monkeyman,
I watched it on a satalite channel awhile back, I just can't remember the name of it.

Scott

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2000 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I'll have to look for it. Cathrine Bach (Daisy Duke) has big um...eyes.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock