check out this link-you'll laugh your head off by olympic
Started on: 01-29-2000 01:15 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: FieroMorg on 02-02-2000 05:23 PM
olympic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2000 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
here it is: http://www.kar.elf.stuba.sk/~choma/fun.html BTW, sorry in advance!!!!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2000 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
ROTFLMMFAO! Oh, damn! I'm still laughing. hahahahahahahahahahaha. I'll be back later.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2000 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post

Monkeyman

15810 posts
Member since Nov 1999
Let's try this again. That was good! I wonder what he means by calling everyone a monkey, though. I'm proud to be a monkey! They don't call me Monkeyman for nothin'!!!
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2000 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
WANTED TO BUY: Mouse... with good left button
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2000 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
ROTFLMMFAO, again! I just had to hit that site one more time. You didn't do that, did you Olympic? C'mon. Be honest. That's your site isn't it? You can tell us. We're all friends here. It was all your idea, huh? Two thumbs up!
jlhuber

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2000 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jlhuberSend a Private Message to jlhuberDirect Link to This Post
that's pretty funny. i am sending it to everyone i work with. but it is not entirely true. i know for a fact that anyone running windows 95 can just press "ctrl, alt, & del" and click the "end task" button while that program is highlighted and it will stop. oh well, two thumbs up here, regardless of it's inaccuracy.
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2000 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
But the thing is, most people don't know that.
I knew I could do that, but I just clicked thru the whole thing to see what it was gonna say..
fieroc4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2000 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroc4Send a Private Message to fieroc4Direct Link to This Post
Mouse Button? Hell just keep hitting the space bar! (as long as ok is highlighted)
olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2000 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
Actually, M-Man, I got bit just like you. A friend of mine e-mailed me the link. I thought it was funny and had to share it with all of you!!!!
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2000 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
I sent that URL link to my usual group of friends that pass lame email jokes back and forth. One person emailed me back and told me to never send her stuff like that again. Hahahahahaha, she don't know me very well! Hahahahaha, I'm never going to quit annoying people with that website, hahahahaha!
FieroMorg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2000 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMorgClick Here to visit FieroMorg's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroMorgDirect Link to This Post
That site tells us something..... I don't know what ... but it's out there..... somewhere....
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock