Started on: 01-29-2000 12:17 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Wolfhound on 01-29-2000 01:45 PM
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2000 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Okay. It's days like this that working for the power company becomes *interesting*. Had to drive 30 miles to work, at 6 AM. The last 7-8 miles were a sheet of ice. (No, I don't climb poles. I just support the computers in the emergency centers.) Had a 7th floor view of all the unfortunates (or crazies) on the hill in front of our building. Glad I wasn't out there.
I'd *much prefer* a blizzard to this mess. At least snow doesn't bring down trees and power lines.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spyder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2000 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderDirect Link to This Post
Raydar
I live 3 hours south of Atlanta in Albany GA. They had predicted the ice storm for us, but we were very fortunate to just get rain and above freezing temperature. Thank goodness, I would hate to see the idiots around here on ice. I only remember it snowing here once, twenty four years ago.
Wolfhound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2000 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
I,m near Auburn Ala just off Hy. 85 and we had just enough snow to cover the tops of cars earley friday morning (maybe an inch). It was melted by 10:00 AM and and has been raining off and on since. No Ice luckily.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock