anyone scuba? by TOM
Started on: 01-26-2000 10:13 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: fierosound on 01-27-2000 11:32 PM
TOM

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TOMSend a Private Message to TOMDirect Link to This Post
and where?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jlhuber

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jlhuberSend a Private Message to jlhuberDirect Link to This Post
my cousin owns a scuba/kayak/gear store named Dive And Glide in Bay City, Michigan. he scubas where ever he can when ever he gets a chance to go. he started teaching me but i joined the military (stupid mistake) before we were finished. i loved the little bit that i did do, and hope to finish the school and get certified when i get out of active duty in april of 2001. i am also working on getting my private pilots license so that i can fly myself to vacation spots. anyway, thats my $.02 worth
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2000 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I used to until I drowned one day and died. It's tough to swim when you're dead.

Seriously though, I haven't in about 10 years. Used to be PADI, but have long since lost my cert. I keep meaning to get into it again, but I just don't have the time or money. I sold all of my equipment (I might have my snorkel and flippers around here somewhere mildewing!).

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2000 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
I spent 5 months in the Philippines (extended holiday) in 1999, and travelled around the country. Great snorkling/diving sites in many areas.

There's a diving paradise in Sabang Beach - I'm not a diver, but had done alot of snorkling there during the month I was there. I had planned to look into a diving course when I had to cut my visit short after taking a bad fall from a banca (outrigger) and braking my heelbone.

I plan to get back there again in 2001 for several months. Have a look at my Philippines website at:

http://www.geocities.com/adventureman99_1999

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 01-27-2000).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock