Ebay sale you gotta se this by TOM
Started on: 01-26-2000 10:26 AM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Monkeyman on 01-28-2000 09:00 PM
TOM

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TOMSend a Private Message to TOMDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ChadMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChadManSend a Private Message to ChadManDirect Link to This Post
That's hilarious. Somebody's got a great sense of humor. I can't believe there are 26 bids!
deceler8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Direct Link to This Post
The real question is how you found this.

I guess anything really goes on EBAY. Maybe I should auction the shorts I soiled laughing at the Bounty ad.

fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
Thats a great ad. How did you find it TOM?
bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
Everyone at the office is in total amazement that someone would sale paper towels on ebay!

if this is successfull, i have 100's of pounds of textile waste that i could sale!

deceler8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Direct Link to This Post
What's even funnier is that the guy had a reserve on the item (has been met).

He does have 31 bids with 6 1/2 days to go.

There's never a teenage hacker around to make a million $$ bid when you need one.

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Does this mean ANYTHING still in it's original wrapper is worth big $$$s on ebay???
Eddie.H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie.HSend a Private Message to Eddie.HDirect Link to This Post
Hay be nice guys I may bid on that I have 2 kids under 5 and one on the way march!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
ROFLMAO! That's a good one. What's even better is that 203 fools (er...people) have looked at it. (check the counter) I can remember a few months back where someone actually had an auction going on eBay in the Big Ticket Items section for a pile of crap. I think that might have actually been the title to the "item". He had something like a 1 million dollar starting bid.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
That is really funny! I think that I might post that 250 pound bag of slightly used cat litter that is smelling up the back yard! What kind of reserve should I set????
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2000 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
At least a grand! What would some used motor oil go for? And I've got a pair of used tires that I didn't want to pay $2/each (disposal fee) for. I'm rich!! I'm rich!!
PFF
System Bot
Deer_Slayer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2000 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Deer_SlayerSend a Private Message to Deer_SlayerDirect Link to This Post
Looks like some people have too much time on their hands.
bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2000 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
Just got back from the store, and I bought 2 rolls of regular "Bounty" for $2! And I didn't have to pay freight charges!
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2000 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Yes, but are the instructions (for paper towels?!!) printed in English and Spanish?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock