Who's your pick for the SUPER BOWL by BENGAL4
Started on: 01-25-2000 10:10 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: AL on 01-28-2000 10:34 PM
BENGAL4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2000 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
Mine is the Titans. Got to stay with the AFC and the central division. Buddy of mine from Nashville is looking for tickets. He tried to get them through the team lottery, but to no avail. I checked for him and the lowest price is $1,500.00 ea. In 1988, I paid $350.00 to watch the Bengals play the 49ers. That was the longest ride home, I've ever had.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
HF6582

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2000 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HF6582Send a Private Message to HF6582Direct Link to This Post
GO RAMS!!!!!!!
after last seasons record it is kind of hard to beleive that they made it.
RICK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2000 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RICKSend a Private Message to RICKDirect Link to This Post
GO RAMS!!!!
2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
GO RAMS !!!!!!!
mutfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mutfishSend a Private Message to mutfishDirect Link to This Post
What do you call a bar full of football players on Super Bowl Sunday?.........

The Cincinnati Bengals. WHO-DEY!

(no offense Bengal4, I'm a diehard fan also)

[This message has been edited by mutfish (edited 01-26-2000).]

TOM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TOMSend a Private Message to TOMDirect Link to This Post
To tell you the truth I dont even know who is playing. I dont have time in my life for such trivial things
BOILERMAKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKERDirect Link to This Post
I'm all for the Titans also. GO TITANS!!!
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
Mutfish - being a diehard Bengal fan, as myself, we have heard them all. But we will be back.

Tom - Must have never played the game. I played from Pee Wee to Semi-pro. Had back surgery in 87so I had to retire. Fiero's and football are my passion, so we have at least 1 thing in common.

Boilermaker - The Titans are a team of destiny.

ChadMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChadManSend a Private Message to ChadManDirect Link to This Post
I don't care who wins...either Joe Germaine and Orlando Pace will get Super Bowl rings, or Eddie George will. GO BUCKEYES!!!

But I think the Titans will steamroll the Rams. The Buccaneers showed that the way to beat the Rams is to pressure Kurt Warner and stuff Marshall Faulk, and Jevon "Freak" Kearse is just the guy for either job.

four50four

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for four50fourClick Here to visit four50four's HomePageSend a Private Message to four50fourDirect Link to This Post
titans all the way!!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2000 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Um...I haven't been following football much the last few years due to my previous truck driving career, but who the heck are the Titans? I've never heard of them. To be honest, I had kinda forgotten to watch football. I was so used to NOT being able to that...well, you know.

BENGAL4/Bill--since I like you, I'd have to say, "GO BENGALS!!!!

PFF
System Bot
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2000 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
Monkey- The Titans used to be the Oilers. They moved from Houston to Tennesee 3 years ago. I know it will be awhile before my boys are back in the bowl. I am going to e-mail you some Ph#. I'd like to chat.

Bill

jhogans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2000 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jhogansSend a Private Message to jhogansDirect Link to This Post
GO FALCONS!!!!!!
DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2000 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Uhh.. think your about a year late there...
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2000 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
My pick for the SuperBowl is the Budwiser Commericals.
AL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2000 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALSend a Private Message to ALDirect Link to This Post
screw both teams,they leave there original cities behind and now they want to win a superbowl for these cities, that they know they don't belong too.los angeles RAMS, houston oilers,i wish you could put these owners in jail for disregarding the traditions that these teams had in there perspective cities, to me the Rams will always be the LA RAMS, and georgia can go to hell, dumb a$$ b-tch, sorry i had to vent out. to bad her husband died, he must be turning over in his grave for what this b---- has done to his team.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock