Started on: 01-25-2000 01:08 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: Patrick on 01-31-2000 03:14 PM
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 282
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2000 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageClick Here to Email fierosoundSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
The latest disaster scenario will happen in May. This is when the aligning of the planets will cause undue stress on earth causing massive earth catastrophes - including possible shifting of the poles. Yeah - I thought so too.

The "Be Prepared" slogan is till going strong - Be Prepared Like You've Never Prepared Before!! is at the bottom of several websites with information explaining how all this will come about. All the scientific explanations and "evidence" are discussed. Of course, these sites also have everything you need to "be prepared" starting with preparedness books, survival books and supplies, just about everything.

The Y2K disaster proponents are STILL laughing all the way to the bank!!!

http://rnoone.com/

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2000 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHClick Here to Email DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm... OK, if the people that wrote these books REALLY believe this stuff, why are they charging 15.95 or whatever??? Seems like currency would be worthless come 05/06/2000 anyway... hmmm.
dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2000 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredClick Here to Email dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredDirect Link to This Post
5/6/00
I have Ocean front property in Kansas For Sale!
Now taking Bids!!!
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 95
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2000 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Kansas will be near an ocean LOL

------------------------------

The ball will drop again in NYC.....or maybe float.

Cliff, your programming skills won't save the world this time, or will they.

Fieroites, If we all cometh together and unite as one to make one GIANT Fiero named Voltron, we can take this thing.

william_thorniii

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2000 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for william_thorniiiClick Here to Email william_thorniiiSend a Private Message to william_thorniiiDirect Link to This Post
I would like to submit the name Thunder Horse... drawing on the Fiero Pegasus theme and the Tunder Cats theme... but Voltron would be cool too.

William T. Thorn, III

DJRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2000 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceClick Here to Email DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Good Thing I installed the Warp Drive on my Fiero. Im headed to Monkeys Condo On Mars...
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2000 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
The more the merrier! Be careful around the asteroid belt. It gets mighty crowded in there around LA;8 aeig qeg time.
ka4nkf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2000 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ka4nkfClick Here to Email ka4nkfSend a Private Message to ka4nkfDirect Link to This Post
I sure hope they have fieros in heaven
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 446
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2000 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Ya, but they're all automatics...
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2000 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I won't get too involved in religion, but it won't matter if your Fiero in heaven has an automatic. You'll love it anyway. Eternal bliss! I can't wait!
bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2000 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperClick Here to Email bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
wait a second... didn't the world already end on new years? isn't this just a post mortum dream, anyway? what are we worried about?

PFF
System Bot
CUTTER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2000 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CUTTERClick Here to Email CUTTERSend a Private Message to CUTTERDirect Link to This Post
I should start preparing now and put a outboard motor and a hull on my fiero. Then I can drive my fiero overseas to buy that land in kansas...lol
SloPonti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2000 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SloPontiClick Here to Email SloPontiSend a Private Message to SloPontiDirect Link to This Post
my birthday is on 5/5/00!!! i will be 21 and i am going to party!!!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2000 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Maybe you should party on May 4th...
DJRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2000 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceClick Here to Email DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Patrick, If all the Fieros in heaven were automatics, then no one would have to worry about their clutches ever again!
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2000 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonDirect Link to This Post
So for those going the other way? bad clutches, cars on fire running into each other and breaking, all shops closed, manuals nonexistant, and the devil makes you detail his Yugo.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2000 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

DJ, messing around with malfunctioning clutches is the pits, agreed. But when they are working properly - EeeeeeeHaaaaaah!!! - manual trannys are fun to drive.

Automatics are borrrrrring.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock