Started on: 01-20-2000 07:54 PM
Replies: 24
Last post by: Monkeyman on 02-29-2000 06:17 AM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2000 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I love you guys! (Not that way, pervert!) You guys (and gals-I don't want to forget kel and fieroannie) are the best. I've never felt so welcome and accepted in my life. (Yes--I do lead a very pathetic life!) I'd cry but I don't believe in it (only twice that I can remember). I had a real ***** (can I say that?) of a day at work and when I finally got home and logged on I already found that some of you missed me (well, you know what I mean!). Where's the Kleenex? What can I say? You all deserve another 20 years of me and my bs!! (Just kidding-sort of! )
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2000 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Can we have that virus instead!?! Only kiddin' c'mon guys, let's hear it for the Monkey!
batboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2000 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
I luv ya too, but you still ain't getting my Bud Light...LOL.

Hip hip hooray for Monkeyman! For he's a jolly good fellow... wait... does jolly mean he's either cheerful or gay?

dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2000 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredDirect Link to This Post
??Another 20 years of Monkeyman??
That almost brought a tear to my eye!

Did someone say Bud Light??

Where are MY Pills??

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2000 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
batboy--"Jolly" as in good ole St. Nick. The fat "happy" dude in the red PJs. I'm definitely not gay. Just call me Hetero-Dave!

dog--would that be a tear of joy or pain?

mutfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2000 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mutfishSend a Private Message to mutfishDirect Link to This Post
Not that there's anything wrong with it...
batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2000 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I guess it's time for me to come out of the closet. I'm a lesbian! There, I said it. Yes, I like women. I'm also a flaming heterosexual. I hope you guys aren't too shocked. Actually, right now I'm nonsexual. ***sigh***
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
somebody find batboy a women, quick! Maybe Cliff will give him a "Fiero Personals" forum?
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
batboy--I was gonna say "lesbian" but I didn't want to offend anybody! Lez hear it for all the lesbians!!!! What ever happened to the cute gal who posed for your pics? For some reason I got the impression that you were stepping out with her.

mutfish--Um...I don't think any of us will touch your comment. Although I do have a nasty habit if tormenting homos. Since this is getting decidedly un-family forum like, I believe I'll quit while I'm behind.

batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Monkey, if you really want to hear about my failures with women... well, I took that young lady (the one who posed with the Batmobile) out a few time, spent a bunch of money on her at fancy restaurants, was a perfect gentleman, bought her a nice Christmas present, etc, etc... Then I asked her out for New Year's Eve and she told me she was holding out in hopes that another guy she liked better would ask her out!!! Gee, thanks for crushing my ego to dust!!! And I didn't even get a kiss!!! The kicker is that the guy she likes don't give a crap about her and is unemployed most the time. He also got arrested for evading the police in a high speed chase because he was driving a stolen car just before New Year's Eve anyway. I sat home alone wishing I was with her and she sat alone wishing she was with him. Crazy! Why are nice girls always attracted to the bad boys. This is exactly the way my dating luck has gone for several years now. Blah!!!
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonDirect Link to This Post
'nice girls','bad boys',gee lets put on our one dimensional glasses and chase our simple objects. Oops, sour grapes from the dating challenged, time to go shovel snow and burn away some attitude. Its been forty below or colder since christmas and I got cabin fever really bad. Two feet of snow blew out the cold and its going to take about four hours of shoveling to get the Fiero a path to the road. There is a youg (40 is young to me) lady at my new job that has only seen my beater Eagle, I'm sure she will enjoy driving sideways, sometimes simple things are the best.
PFF
System Bot
Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderDirect Link to This Post
Batboy:
I feel your pain. You like them, you think they like you, then whamo!!
You know what I did, I went and got me a new attitude.
My new attitude was and still is “LIVE LIFE”.
Hold that head up and smile a lot.
Be careful though, it got me married.

If you would like me to speak at your company or organization I will send you a info pack(just kidding)

I liked the flaming heterosexual reference.

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Wow, batboy! What can I say except...been there, done that. I finally got hooked up with a nice Monkeygirl a couple of years ago, but I can still remember what is was like to be lonely. It's a real kick in the kahones when a girl you like tells you that she's waiting on someone else. Maybe you could ask her for a refund on the $$ you spent on her. (Just kidding-maybe) At least you have something to occupy your time (Fieros). Most of the time I was alone, I was driving a truck. There's only one thing to do when you're driving. Think, think, think. (OK, that's 3 things!) Stay busy and it might take your mind off of women. (Probably not, but it's a thought! ) I'll send you a "special" batch of medicine that dog and I whipped up!
batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the support guys. My attitude had been improving over the last couple of years until this little setback. Wintertime is always the worst for me too. We may have much milder and shorter winters here than in Alaska, but I still get "cabin fever" sometimes. In the warmer months I'm busy and on the go constantly. Work's been a bummer lately too. Don't worry about me, I might do some whining, but I'm tough and I'm a survivor (once the broken heart heals back up again). Well... now that I've depressed everyone, let's cheer up and party. I raise my beer to toast all you wonderful Fiero Fanatics. It seems strange how we get to know each other and become buddies over the internet, even though most of us have never meet each other (and may never). Dogtired only lives a couple hours drive from me, so one of these days, we're going to do lunch and B.S about Fieros, I hope.
HotFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HotFieroGTSend a Private Message to HotFieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Hey batboy,

I can relate, just got a dear john letter from a girl I have been chasing for a while, she said she is still in love with her ex-husband (he cheated on her all the time and tried to get married to another girl recently). My brother is living in a back room on my garage and can't hold a job and has more girlfriends than anybody I know! There is no logic to it so don't get frustrated. Remember you are dealing with women, the most unlogical, unreasonable, unstable, etc. creatures on earth. I'm sure this one is going to get me in trouble, oh well, that is nothing new.

Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2000 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
28 years with the same one next week and still going strong.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2000 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Phil--Congratulations! I'm working on my 3rd (I'm pretty sure I got it right this time.). It'll be 2 years in March (either the 7th or 8th. Neither one of us is absolutely sure! It's strange because I'm the only 1 with the cool medication! )

batboy--I'll email you.

Carrolles

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2000 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarrollesSend a Private Message to CarrollesDirect Link to This Post
25 years last October. Best thing I ever did.
dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2000 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredDirect Link to This Post
30 Years last December! What a LIFE

GOD said to Adam in the garden of eden, You have done such a wonderful job here, I have decided to create a creature that will bring you joy, be your survent, cater to every one of your needs, and make you happy in every way possible! Adam says "sounds like that will cost me an arm and a leg!
What can I get for a RIB???

OK so much for my lame attempt at humor?? I keep telling my wife that things will be different with my next wife!

Women!!! you gotta love em! Otherwise you would be Gay??

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2000 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
12 years... wouldn't trade for anything

Monkey,
I think you need to be a "Seinfeld" fan to appreciate mutfish's comment...

dogtired, ROFLAO...

[This message has been edited by DRH (edited 01-24-2000).]

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2000 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I'll bet I haven't watched Seinfeld half a dozen times so I guess I didn't get the joke. Sorry, mutfish. Anyone care to explain it to me?
PFF
System Bot
kel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2000 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kelSend a Private Message to kelDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman,
I thought you were totally nuts when you first started posting...now, I know you are!!! hehehe

It'll be 21 years in May for the husband and I. He's a good guy! (some women do like "good guys") He spoils me rotten too!!! That doesn't hurt!

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2000 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
24 yrs next June. I knew her 5 week when we got engaged. A year later we had people asking "what did you have?". My response "a poodle!". We waited 6 years before our son was born (took that long to convince some that we didn't "have" to get married).
kong

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2000 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kongSend a Private Message to kongDirect Link to This Post
It'll be 23 years for us next Oct. She got me on the rebound.I wish I had found her first. my first wife had a terrible elastic problem, she couldn't find any strong enough to keep her underwear on.
Life definately got better after I met my second wife. Now 23 years later (almost) We have two great kids and a 3 month old grandaughter. The only way it could get better was if I were a millionaire. Anyway hang in there batboy it'll happen.

[This message has been edited by kong (edited 02-29-2000).]

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2000 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
kel--Most, if not all, of the other forum members (including myself!) would have to agree with you. I am 110% totally, certifiably, absolutely CRAZY!! Most members (and all of my friends, both on the forum and off) think that's a good thing, but there are some (such as my "special" doctor) who think otherwise!

wkayl--I've got you beat, buddy! I knew my wife about 5 weeks when we got married! 3rd best thing that ever happened to me!!!!! (Jesus and my son were the 1st 2)

kong--I feel your pain. My 1st wife had the same "elastic" problem. We don't have any children together, but we do have well over 300 "kids". (Monkeys, apes, orangutans, gorillas, etc. Where do you think I got my name?? )

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock