Started on: 01-20-2000 11:31 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Monkeyman on 01-20-2000 07:48 PM
DRH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2000 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

I tried to post a reply to an item in General Fiero Chat and got the following:

"We cannot post this because the Forum Name being submitted does not match the forum name we have listed in our records. Use your back button to try again."

Also, noticed no new post or replies in other forums since you started this one. Did you get the forum #s out of sync with their names when you added this one???

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RZURCTN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2000 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RZURCTNSend a Private Message to RZURCTNDirect Link to This Post
Me too! Me too! Same thing is happening to me! I posted just fine in this forum, but can't post in #3.
DRH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2000 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

I can post a New Topic to General and Reply to that topic. Just can't Reply to any that were there before. The stuff below is what it is trying to do. Notice that the name of General forum is 2. where on new post it is 3.

Hope this info helps... as you can see I can't resist troubleshooting computers
//www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/fiero/postings.cgi?action=reply&forum=2.+General+Fiero+Chat&number=1&topic=000758.cgi&TopicSubject=1988+Fiero+Database+Update+and+Request

fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2000 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
I am also having the same problem. Wonder what Monkey will think when his posts won't go through.
william_thorniii

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2000 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for william_thorniiiSend a Private Message to william_thorniiiDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

MEEEE TOOOOOO! But you already know that because I e-mailed you around 10:00 AM Eastern.

William T. Thorn, III

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2000 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Ehm... oops?

Anyway, I've corrected the problem. All should be well again.

DRH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2000 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Cliff!!!

Works great now. As a Programmer I've had my share of "oops" too...

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2000 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad you guys got that taken care of before I got here. I would have freaked out, sent about a million emails and generally wreaked havoc on the world!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock