Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Anyone have pictures of a notchie with GT rockers/trim/panels and a Formula nose? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone have pictures of a notchie with GT rockers/trim/panels and a Formula nose? by Patrick
Started on: 04-05-2013 10:55 PM
Replies: 44
Last post by: bonezjustice on 04-11-2013 05:38 PM
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2013 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Rob

This is one sweet looking ride between this car and the photo shop I did of what I want my car to look like I am seriously considering going fast back I may leave the bumper pads on mine more of a delorean look but I might not because of this Fiero

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

IP: Logged
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2013 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistDirect Link to This Post
When I had my 85 notchback restored, we went with the Formula style nose, and the GT style rear bumper; and added GT style ground effects. I was unsure how to make the red-to-gray transition on the nose, and came up with the idea of using the "dots" Indy tape stripe turned upside down all the way around the car. You can see pics of the restoration here; I would have taken and posted a few closeups specific to this thread but the car is back at the resto shop having T-Tops installed.

http://www.klassicrides.com/Project/161/52
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2013 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cokeologist:

When I had my 85 notchback restored, we went with the Formula style nose, and the GT style rear bumper; and added GT style ground effects. I was unsure how to make the red-to-gray transition on the nose, and came up with the idea of using the "dots" Indy tape stripe turned upside down all the way around the car. You can see pics of the restoration here; I would have taken and posted a few closeups specific to this thread but the car is back at the resto shop having T-Tops installed.

http://www.klassicrides.com/Project/161/52

That is a Beautiful car! I have one of those noses I might have to use on my 86 SE now that I have seen this. Thanks guys.

And the tape he used is on page 33 here 5 pictures down.

[This message has been edited by Marine1981 (edited 04-07-2013).]

Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2013 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

That is a Beautiful car! I have one of those noses I might have to use on my 86 SE now that I have seen this. Thanks guys.

And the tape he used is on page 33 here 5 pictures down.

Thanks very much; my resto shop did an outstanding job with the project; I was extremely pleased with how it turned out.
bonezjustice

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2013 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonezjusticeSend a Private Message to bonezjusticeDirect Link to This Post
I just picked up a 84 front end for my 86 fastback
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock