Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  What stupid rigged up stuff you have seen on a Fiero today?? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
What stupid rigged up stuff you have seen on a Fiero today?? by tntcary
Started on: 03-20-2013 07:21 PM
Replies: 49
Last post by: tntcary on 03-29-2013 01:19 AM
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad Raider:

...For the first few months it was overpowering, but now it gives the whole garage a fresh scent.

Hahahaha, this thread has me rolling!

I will admit though I'm using an M243 ammo can as a intercooler reservoir. It was the only thing large and structurally sound enough that I could install fittings into it! Came out looking pretty slick actually, I'll have to snap some pics.
IP: Logged
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ConvictedRedneck:
Hahahaha, this thread has me rolling!

I will admit though I'm using an M243 ammo can as a intercooler reservoir. It was the only thing large and structurally sound enough that I could install fittings into it! Came out looking pretty slick actually, I'll have to snap some pics.

OMG, dude where are those pics???? A must see.

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, we have to see pictures. This sounds like it could be awesome.
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
As promised!

The fins inside (yes...it's a computer heatsink that's been...modified haha) are to keep ice from getting into the pump if I decide to ice it down.

The whole setup was supposed to be temporary but it works great so why fix it if it ain't broke! I just don't open my hood at shows
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryDirect Link to This Post

As promised!

The fins inside (yes...it's a computer heatsink that's been...modified haha) are to keep ice from getting into the pump if I decide to ice it down.

The whole setup was supposed to be temporary but it works great so why fix it if it ain't broke! I just don't open my hood at shows

THAT IS AMAZING!!!! Omg that is great. You should def open the hood and show off the well done waaaaay outside the box thinking on that setup. Its actually brilliant really. That does not qualify for the Stupid Rigged Up monthly award of a happy meal I am sorry to say, thats brilliant and not stupid.

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderDirect Link to This Post
Yup, you may find yourself getting requests for this from other PFF members.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

sigh...
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

sigh...

That is pure insane entertainment bahhahhha! You have got to respect a mind that puts that setup together. Who in the hell would even try that, much less make it look not rigged up. Got my vote for rigged up award that aint rigged up looking.
We need more crazy insane stuff here with PICS please. ConvictedRedneck made my week with that one, someone buy this dude a beer.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by tntcary:

That is pure insane entertainment bahhahhha! You have got to respect a mind that puts that setup together. Who in the hell would even try that, much less make it look not rigged up. Got my vote for rigged up award that aint rigged up looking.
We need more crazy insane stuff here with PICS please. ConvictedRedneck made my week with that one, someone buy this dude a beer.

Well... the sigh was for all the other stuff in this thread. The ammo box is pretty cool... but everything else in this thread... there are no words... just a sigh...
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2013 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Well... the sigh was for all the other stuff in this thread. The ammo box is pretty cool... but everything else in this thread... there are no words... just a sigh...

That's really all that can be done... just sigh and shake your head. Lmao
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock