fiberglass custom dash and other parts. by bjc 350
Started on: 03-04-2013 11:24 AM
Replies: 13
Last post by: bjc 350 on 04-20-2013 10:51 PM
bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Direct Link to This Post
I'm hoping someone recognizes the parts I am picturing below. We bought a storage locker full of Fiero parts and these were in the locker. The first item is a custom dash and console area. We couldn't haul it in the original box, but the box had a return address of "----? Fiero Club-----?" that is all I can remember. Saved the sticker, but lost in in the shuffle of moving all the parts. The second item is a pair of upper custom door skins. And, the last item is a hood scoop?, or perhaps a radiator scoop? Anyway, if any of you know of any history of these items, I sure would like to know. They certainly would require a lot of work, but might be interesting from a historical standpoint. They appear to have been around for a lot of years. Thanks for any info. Bryan

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Direct Link to This Post
We did find the shipping label for the custom dash assembly. "Fiero Club Owners of America" Aneheim, CA. Ship date was 1/24/1997. Does anyone know if the Club actually made the parts or what. Information appreciated.
fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsDirect Link to This Post
that looks like the dash from PISA?---does the console "wrap" towards the driver?--that's a pretty expensive dash
check this link
http://pisafierohq.com/interiors/wrap-around_dash/

------------------
Pat Jones

[This message has been edited by 88FieroGT TTops (edited 03-04-2013).]

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEDirect Link to This Post
And the door skins are the ZR1 door skins from PISA as well:

http://pisafierohq.com/interiors/zr-2/
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
It Looks like someone pulled a mold from the Enterra dash and doors.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 03-04-2013).]

bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Direct Link to This Post
Troyboy and others, I knew there were people out there that know these cars top to bottom. The thing I thought was a hood scoop ore something probably is the top of the Enterra style dash. And, as far as the door panels, they are pretty rough as a produuct goes, but sometimes fiberglass aftermarket is like that. Thanks guys. Bryan
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
I think you mean Fiero Owners Club of America, aka FOCOA. They used to sell stuff like this. Vendors would advertise in the FOCOA magazine. And some of them sold stuff through FOCOA.
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Direct Link to This Post
Blacktree , you are correct. I took another look at the shipping label, and I hade forgotten to type the word "Club" in there. Thanks for the correction.
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
i think you should get someone like Norm or Amida to make some molds and sell a few sets. Seems like copies might be sold as "replacement panels" or something. Nice find
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariDirect Link to This Post
Those don't look like Fiero door panels to me, wrong shape. Fiero cards are pretty square.

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

PFF
System Bot
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Direct Link to This Post
I set one up to a door panel and they fit from the top down to about the carpet line, and they have an embosed area to be cut out to accept the Fiero door handle/lock mechanizm.I'm pretty sure they are Fiero.
BAM-BAM

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2013 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BAM-BAMSend a Private Message to BAM-BAMDirect Link to This Post
That is from Fiero Fiberglass and the door panels are the Lizzardo kit from Fiero Fiberglass. I believe

Peace!!
B2
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Direct Link to This Post
Bam Bam, the dash looks similar to the Fiero Fiberglas, but the top is more rounded where it turns down toward the center console. The door panels, I didn't spot in regard to the Lizardo . May have missed them. Pretty sure they are not FF since they were mailed to the original customer in 1997. I think Troy Boy has it pretty close, looks a lot like a copy of the Enterra to me. Thanks for your interest. Maybe someday I will get it into one of my cars. Looks like a big project!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock