Daytona 2012 by Gwain
Started on: 09-03-2011 03:39 PM
Replies: 219
Last post by: rpro on 04-16-2012 11:10 AM
Dragon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2012 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
I am not sure if it will be full lap or not. In yers past 97 98 it was just half the track for the photo op. Time will tell. I was told by the show organizers that the photo op will be Sunday. When I have more information I will post it.

------------------

87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

IP: Logged
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2012 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2012 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Guys the weather has been ridiculously beautiful here.

Man i love Florida !

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2012 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
No kidding, Tony. I would think anyone who lives in the snow zone would want to come down here for a little vacation.

rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Caravan's anyone?

Southbound I-95
Northbound I-95
Eastbound I-4
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Hey! Just found out about the Daytona dates - and as luck would have it, I'll be on my way to Melbourne on the 29th. Wahoo!

Gotta see some Fieros so I can figure out what to do for the next one. See ya there!

Andrew
rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
It will be good to meet you Andrew. Be sure to bring your horn :> )
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2012 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Bump and a reminder that the original show dates were changed.
http://www.daytonabeachcars...ona-spring-car-show/
J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2012 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettDirect Link to This Post
What do you mean the dates have changed? It is still March 30, 31 and April 1, been that way from the time I started reading this post.

Jack
rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2012 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Jack,

You are correct, but there are some forums out there that published the incorrect dates and we're just trying to get them cleaned up and make everyone is aware of the correct dates.
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2012 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by J Gunsett:

What do you mean the dates have changed? It is still March 30, 31 and April 1, been that way from the time I started reading this post.

Jack

The very first post on the first page shows March 23--24--25.
I changed the dates on the fifth post on the first page after viewing the Daytona Web site.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2012 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Registration

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=iphY9wh5qpB0SvJ1wyOBcQ
Gwain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2012 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainDirect Link to This Post
Time for an update and a "bump" folks.

Fiero weekend at Daytona is less than 2 months away. If you haven't visited the host web site lately, take another look at who's registered, which vendors are planning to be on hand, and get a run down on some of the planned activities:

Click here to see who's registered

If you haven't registered with the Fiero folks yet, do it here:

Click here for your Fiero registration

To register to get into the track, follow the link on the web page. Daytona Track registration is separate.

Get it done today, and keep watching the thread for details.

See you all in Florida.

------------------
Marc in sunny Titusville, FL

• 84 SE son's car, loaded
  • 85 Coup w/V6 transplant
  • 85 GT looking to a 3.4 transpant
  • 86 SE/GT "The Chameleon" - big plans!
  • 88 Factory T-Top, really, the "last" one!

[This message has been edited by Gwain (edited 02-08-2012).]

AL87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Direct Link to This Post
its 430 in the morning and im reading this and forgive me for not comprehending...

what all do I have to do to just go to the track, get in, and park it in the fiero corral and then take it on the track for the photo shoot?
rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Simply register for the turkey run car show for $25.00. This gains you access to the track and would entitle you to participate with the Fiero clubs at any level you choose, plus track access on Sunday for a photograph.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post

Getting closer all the time.

AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Simply register for the turkey run car show for $25.00. This gains you access to the track and would entitle you to participate with the Fiero clubs at any level you choose, plus track access on Sunday for a photograph.

oh... I thought the turkey run was in november. lol. idk why I was all confused, but about 12 hours later I have slept and awoke.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
The same organization that puts on the fall turkey rod run is now setting up a spring turkey rod run. They didn't change the name.
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
figure it is time to bring this back up

http://floridafieros.org/daytona2012/

It's time to make decisions

Stay home or come to Daytona for sun and sand Daytona International Speedway

But most of all

TO BE WITH GOOD FRIENDS, AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.

------------------

87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
The Dragon is right--It's closer than you think.

OK. So it's not a Fiero but the owner also has a Fiero.

My reply so my car.

PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

I wonder how the owner gets in and out of the Solstice and the Fiero, being disabled and all....

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 02-15-2012).]

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
She has no problem.
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
Well I don't know about that person, But I'm old, disable and fat and I sure don't have any trouble getting in or out of mine and it's been lower a couple of inches.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
I was just being sarcastic about parking on the disabled spot...
rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

I was just being sarcastic about parking on the disabled spot...

You go girl!!

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 02-17-2012).]

Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

It will be good to meet you Andrew. Be sure to bring your horn :> )

Sax on the beach? I just might.

Sure wish I had a Fiero to take to Daytona!
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

I took my Solstice Coupe to Daytona last year instead of my Fiero and had a great time!

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
GEEZ. It kinda looks like this one.
PFF
System Bot
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHERDirect Link to This Post
Ok I'm either blind or no one posted any hotel information. I looked thru all the threads with no luck. What hotel are people staying at? Last time it was the Holiday Inn which is it this year?

Joe
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHERDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Old Lar
Gwain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2012 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget to fill out the Florida Clubs' registration as well.

It doesn't cost anything but lets us know you're coming and what you're interested in doing.

There's a Friday breakfast, Friday afternoon cruise (both locations will be great for Florida pictures of your Fiero). There's Friday night go karting.

Saturday has events planned with the Fiero folks at the track.

Sunday we're still waiting for the final word on the track lap, but looks like our group may do its own lap!

Don't forget to order your shirts also. Filling out the registration gets your name on the website and gives "us" an idea for attendance!

See you in sunny Florida, Marc

------------------
Marc in sunny Titusville, FL

• 84 SE son's car, loaded
  • 85 Coup w/V6 transplant
  • 85 GT looking to a 3.4 transpant
  • 86 SE/GT "The Chameleon" - big plans!
  • 88 Factory T-Top, really, the "last" one!
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2012 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gwain:

Don't forget to fill out the Florida Clubs' registration as well.

It doesn't cost anything but lets us know you're coming and what you're interested in doing.

There's a Friday breakfast, Friday afternoon cruise (both locations will be great for Florida pictures of your Fiero). There's Friday night go karting.

Saturday has events planned with the Fiero folks at the track.

Sunday we're still waiting for the final word on the track lap, but looks like our group may do its own lap!

Don't forget to order your shirts also. Filling out the registration gets your name on the website and gives "us" an idea for attendance!

See you in sunny Florida, Marc

I'm saving up for 2013, Had a blast last year even though we didn't meet up with anyone until Saturday morning.

Man, that Solstice gets around, I saw it at Daytona and in Dallas for Ruckus too. Next time I won't be able to carry the roof of it for you because I will have at least one Fiero running
Ronnie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2012 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
LT188GT --- Who owns what looks like my old yellow 88GT T-top car in your pictures now ? I know Johnnyrottin sold the car last year to someone in the W.Palm Beach area? Ronnie , from Ga. (Also Tom Corey's old car)
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2012 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ronnie:

LT188GT --- Who owns what looks like my old yellow 88GT T-top car in your pictures now ? I know Johnnyrottin sold the car last year to someone in the W.Palm Beach area? Ronnie , from Ga. (Also Tom Corey's old car)

I may be wrong, but it MIGHT be Jack Castro from Weston Fl, but don't quote me on that.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2012 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

I may be wrong, but it MIGHT be Jack Castro from Weston Fl, but don't quote me on that.

I think so. Is he going to Daytona?

I just got the track registration for Daytona!

------------------

Currently being upgraded at Whodeanie Customs with many TLG Automotive parts

www.yellowfiero.com Pictures Modifications

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2012 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
I don't know as I have not seen Jack in several months.
I have his e-mail so I will ask him.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock