Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Picture's of the people behind the cars! (Page 10)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
Previous Page | Next Page
Picture's of the people behind the cars! by 87FieroGTx
Started on: 07-19-2001 09:20 AM
Replies: 1221
Last post by: Marine1981 on 05-02-2013 03:27 PM
West Coast Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2002 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sophia Nova:

...i hope this works

not bad, infact not bad at all. I will have to throw an updated pic of myself as I went back to the "stock" haircut as I got rid of the Rob Zombie look

------------------
( the above was the thoughts, views, and opinions of a disgruntled Fiero mechanic, and do not express or
imply those of West Coast Fiero, Fieros West, or any other organization - just that of this poor
bastard )
:)

Eric Nelson
Technician,
West Coast Fiero
310-305-4111

IP: Logged
Monza76

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2002 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post
Here I am (hiding from the photshop brigade).
[img]http://www.k12.nf.ca/gc/Staff/Teachers/Crummey/portrait.jpg [/img]

------------------
Ira Crummey
1984 econo coupe
1985 coupe
The Iron Duke Resource Site

Monza76

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2002 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post

Monza76

1298 posts
Member since Jul 2002
oops, lets try this again.

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2002 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
"did that red GT really win a trophy, having 1/4 of it's fender missing?!"

Maybe she was leaning on it (hiding the unhappy spot) when they were judging it...?

Maybe she said it was a "see-through" MOD...

PFF
System Bot
[85][NeedsWork][2M4]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2002 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Send a Private Message to [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Direct Link to This Post
Here's my mug...

Don't laugh! It's my grade 12 pic, but I haven't changed that much in 2-3 years....

YES LADIES HE'S SINGLE!!!!

Sophia Nova

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2002 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sophia NovaSend a Private Message to Sophia NovaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cutra:
Cute

Thanks!
~sophia

87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2002 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
WoW.. I can't belive this thread is still going!!!!!!!
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2002 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ferrari Fan:
You look like that guy that places on Frasher...Can't think of his name right now, but he used to play on Cheers also...LOL...

Fraisher or how every you spelled your name?? Really?? That is a first. One of my friends keeps on saying I look like Tim Robbins. I don't know.

That picture is just to make me look good I'm a politican , so I'm bad boy but I still have to look somewhat presentable, it helps to dress sharp.

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2002 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lady Pegasus:
Did someone say butt?
[IMG]
Heeheehee...sorry Chris

Where are the GOOD ass pics we took..Ie not Chirs's?

JM

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2002 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Yes unfortunately my sister parked her car on the street in her boyfriend's neighborhood on prom night and some drunk promgoer struck it and ran away!

The car is completely repaired now and looks as good as new!

Jennifer

cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2002 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooDirect Link to This Post
Dare I say that Sophia Nova Is "hot"
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2002 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
I think everybody would have to agree with you cancerkazoo. Damn! It's been so long since I actually have spend any time with a fine young lady. And I mean just meaningful unabridged conversation would be nice. All I deal with at work is all elderly individuals and I don't go out much. I just got out of college and I miss just being around people my own age... maybe it's just a sign of the times and of me growing up and dealing with the real world.

You are a honey Sophia and what makes it really great is that you are a Fiero lover. That is just too sweet. But its all good, we all respect you (well the majority of us) and you are part of us guys in here at the PFF.

Joe

crypto1079

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crypto1079Send a Private Message to crypto1079Direct Link to This Post

Me and Cody (HE IS A BOY, it was my first day back from a 4 month deployment, and wouldn't allow him to get his first hair cut without me there)

Easy now girls (I expect a few good edits from the photoshop boys) lol..

Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedDirect Link to This Post
Thank god your head was symmetrical, 15 minutes, not too bad.
Yes I know I coulda done better.

------------------
Matt D
1984 Indy Fiero 4sp.
1985 2m4 4T60, DIS V6 3.1
Once again, another chance of plans, a 1996 3.4 DOHC with this...

PFF
System Bot
grgoyl86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grgoyl86Send a Private Message to grgoyl86Direct Link to This Post
Well, here we go. Better late than never, right? First, here I am with my lovely wife. She was a bridesmaid at my cousin's wedding a few weeks ago, I was just a guest.

Here we are getting a club participation trophy at the Carlisle Import-Kit/Replicar Show.

Now, for thsose who haven't seen me in the past year or so, yes, I do look different. If you'd like to see what I mean, take a look at this webpage: http://fieropride.com/mafoa/mafoa_trophy_room.htm

gtboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtboySend a Private Message to gtboyDirect Link to This Post

...i hope this works[/QUOt]

you live in ann arbor! ill try and get a pic up asap, scanner isnt working.

------------------
its a bird, its a plane, no its just gtboy :(

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by grgoyl86:
Now, for thsose who haven't seen me in the past year or so, yes, I do look different.
Wow! That's terrific! I hope to follow your example in the months ahead. Great job!

Sophia Nova

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sophia NovaSend a Private Message to Sophia NovaDirect Link to This Post
Fraiser is a great show. Kelsey Grammer is so funny. It's so well-written. Way to look like Kelsey Grammer, Witchita!
~sophia
fieroman_5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman_5000Send a Private Message to fieroman_5000Direct Link to This Post
This is Soaper!

hmmm...pip doesnt seem to be working...i'll try again l8ter

Fieroman

[This message has been edited by fieroman_5000 (edited 07-18-2002).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Fraiser is a great show. Kelsey Grammer is so funny. It's so well-written. Way to look like Kelsey Grammer, Witchita!
~sophia

It is a great show I agree. If I look like Kelsay Grammer thats cool, but I haven't lost my hair yet, well I hope not. Well maybe I want to lose my hair. Bald is beautiful now a days. Do the Patrick Stewart look.

HWNPNCH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HWNPNCHSend a Private Message to HWNPNCHDirect Link to This Post
Wow! It is so cool to see the pictures of some Fiero owners. I am still considered a newbie on this forum even though I have been registered for awhile. Been on here reading but hardly post. I would put a picture of myself but don't wanna scare anyone.

Jade

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
WOW. I just read this thread. Is this the longest on the board?
I don't have any pics of myself, but I look a LOT like Fierokid87 on the first page, just a litle younger and a bit thiner. Man I'd almost swear we were related!
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jade I will post your picture up there if you want. Just e-mail me the pic.
Soaper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SoaperSend a Private Message to SoaperDirect Link to This Post
IM A MISSING LINK

Soaper

PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
here's a link to my pic: (not a very good one btw)

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KRKMSLB&key=HMT&tc=1

I'm probably gonna change the lame description soon, I guess it sucks, no one wants to meet me.. LOL..

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca
http://www.fieroproject.com

[This message has been edited by DaRkLoRD (edited 07-18-2002).]

JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIDirect Link to This Post
Here is a pic of me. I am the guy pulling the round house kick back.

Ron_Dundee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ron_DundeeSend a Private Message to Ron_DundeeDirect Link to This Post
This is me...Ron Dittmer (Ron_Dundee)

In my red 86GT 4-spd, the one I was trying to sell for the longest time. I sold it about 7 weeks back for $3950 to a fellow from Iowa. It was in "True" mint condition just turned 80k, new GT wheels, and every option minus leather and rear defrost...all stock. It was a beautiful car. I nearly gave it away at that price, given the condition it was in.

But my 88GT tops even that one.

------------------
Ron Dittmer - Driving A Mint 88GT, Automatic, Medium Red Metallic, Gray Interior, Black Lace Wheels, With Sunroof and Wing, in the Chicago area.

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
oh my gosh guys... could this go any longer? nice pics guys...if my PIP were working I would have a new one on here...

Heres an old one from about hmm I want to say October?

------------------
AIM: Fierobaby87
http://angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

Peachez

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PeachezSend a Private Message to PeachezDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by [85][NeedsWork][2M4]:
Here's my mug...

Don't laugh! It's my grade 12 pic, but I haven't changed that much in 2-3 years....

YES LADIES HE'S SINGLE!!!!

all i have to say is ... MmMmMmMmMmMmMmMmMm :P

edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringDirect Link to This Post
here's a self-caricature I did a couple of years ago (the beard is gone; I kept the mustache). I don't have any good photos of myself. I suppose I could scan my face like that one guy did...

Ed

Wipe0ut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wipe0utClick Here to visit Wipe0ut's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wipe0utDirect Link to This Post
Well, fine. Here goes.

And last but not least, me and my car.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Wipe0ut (edited 07-19-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Wipe0ut (edited 07-19-2002).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
You know, this thread is a year old, and still going? Gotta be some record.
Fiero38SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
Here we go

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 01-24-2002).]

Hey, That's my car in on the left. I just want everyone to know that I brought those wheels last spring, as in 2001. So I was one of the first to have them. Now I guess everyone has them.

------------------
85 SE 2M6 "Fiero Addiction"
85 SE SC3800 Series II 5-Speed

fieroman_5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman_5000Send a Private Message to fieroman_5000Direct Link to This Post
FINALLY!!! i worked out the problems with PIP and here's the pic of Soaper!!! Sorry you had to wait this long man.

Fieroman

------------------
A.I.M: FieroMan500
I'M NOT A NEWBIE ANYMORE!

Soaper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SoaperSend a Private Message to SoaperDirect Link to This Post
hehe theres me ^^^^ Posted at 400 on page 11 1st post... haha

Soaper

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Trust me, it 'works'

Yery nice pic actually, love the natural/friendly pose. (very) Cute withought being over-sexed. I like!

Here's one of me from a while ago, *be afraid!* (you've been warned

See car in sig, I guess :P

...i hope this works

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. (2:13.138 at Sears Point) "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

DRA

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post
I had to get in on this, I've sort of been the shy type long enough. Been a member of the forum for quite a while and appreciated all the help I have recieved from the members whether directly or indirectly, thanks guys! I'm usually behind the camera but my daughter snapped one of me and her sister tonight and I figured what the, well you know. Ashley my 4yr old is in the pic taken by Amanda my 7yr old.

No! she's not drunk!
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
nice to see you pimpin over there soapy!

here the new picture of me

------------------
AIM: Fierobaby87
http://angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobaby:
nice to see you pimpin over there soapy!

here the new picture of me

cute clef, that's night and day compared to the one on the first page...
www.geocities.com/lou_dias

for a couple of older pictures of me.
the one in the tux is from 1995 at my friend's wedding, the other one is from 2 years ago and I am holding my 2 month old nephew. I've lost the goatee and my hair is shorter now and I'm 31 now.

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 07-20-2002).]

Maniak84

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2002 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Maniak84Send a Private Message to Maniak84Direct Link to This Post
Its me affer i was been sneffin majic merkers i was so hi

can i put nitrus on mu 1984 feiro2m4?its a for cilinder
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock