Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  RUCKUS X (the pics and stories thread) (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
RUCKUS X (the pics and stories thread) by blakeinspace
Started on: 10-02-2011 02:27 PM
Replies: 51
Last post by: MstangsBware on 01-12-2012 11:32 AM
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

...It is really nice to see such an active interest in continueing the show.

X2

IP: Logged
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierosmith:
Lastly but certainly not the least, was the Swag Bags... lots of treasures in there!

I think this years Ruckus was a huge success, and I'm very much looking forward to Fredericksburg.

Ok... many thousand thanks to the attendee that put Super Glue in the swag bags. Jennifer put a sweater in the dryer last night and it broke some of the ceramic buttons... and that glue was used to put Humpty back together again. You couldn't even tell they were broken after the 'surgery'... and I could not have done it without my swag bag!

Also, I scratched my Okie Lotto ticket and was a loser.

And Jim... you left out some swag!... where's the pic of the girlie calendar?
Did anyone happen to notice something 'odd' about the girlie calendar?

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 10-20-2011).]

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

And Jim... you left out some swag!... where's the pic of the girlie calendar?

I think it was inoperable after he peruse it.

...was a loser.

What do you mean was?

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 10-20-2011).]

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
I was a loser as well. Have no fear on the Calendar though. You can reuse it in 2021!!

http://whencanireusethiscalendar.com/?y=2010

Also, if anyone can get a Fiero calender from 1984 You could reuse it in 2012!! So from 2012 - 2016 we can reuse them in order from 84-88!!

[This message has been edited by Marine1981 (edited 10-20-2011).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
ahhh... leave it to the clever and crafty eye of Ben to realize my girlie calendar was a 2010 edition.

So... I can use it in the future, huh?... now to convince Jennifer that it should not be tossed out!
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post
Ah - Ha !

At last!! Someone discovered the missing item.....

I wondered when someone was going to notice.. LOL

And yes the girlee calender has a prominant spot in my Man Cave, between my 2011 Fiero Store & Hooters Calenders.

Also IIRC wasn't there a toy car included?? Seems I remember someone putting some hot wheels in the swag bags... (if so, I think I missed out on that one)
No biggie tho..

And Yes, We will be ready when 2010 comes around again...

Jim
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
Yes, some cars were included in the bag too. My wife Becca made the peanut butter chocolate fudge for the bags. Luckily no one went into a sugar coma after eating theirs.
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

My wife Becca made the peanut butter chocolate fudge for the bags.

Yeah, the fudge was very yummy..... Thanks you

....and it didn't make it home for the photo shot... hehe

Jim

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Sad news for the little Dr. Pepper Plant in Dublin.
Remember the lawsuit with corporate that was going on that was mentioned on the tours?... It got resolved.

I am glad we made this a stop on the Ruckus... I had no idea that things would end like this.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/bu...epper-137127048.html

The plant will continue to make some other botique beverages, and the Soda Shop will stay open, ... but the Dr Pepper era is over.
A sad day for us locals who loved the drink and the uniqueness of this treasure.

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
That article is sort of misleading.
It said, Dr Pepper will no longer be bottled in Dublin, but then Kloster says he hopes people will still come to visit the Dublin plant where they can still drink Dr Pepper sweetened with Pure Cane sugar.
I guess it means that the soda shop may sell it, it just won`t be bottled there.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 01-12-2012).]

revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Glad I saved two bottles of the 6 I got last time was there. MmmmmMmMm aged D.P.

Hi Blake
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

That article is sort of misleading.
It said, Dr Pepper will no longer be bottled in Dublin, but then Kloster says he hopes people will still come to visit the Dublin plant where they can still drink Dr Pepper sweetened with Pure Cane sugar.
I guess it means that the soda shop may sell it, it just won`t be bottled there.

I have read 10 differant things that are going on with all this....Some say they will still make it in Temple, others say no......I am sure they are not goin to stop making Dublin DP as it is a cash cow and they are not going to turn down money.....
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock