Started on: 09-25-2011 06:07 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: ThatFieroKid on 09-25-2011 11:05 PM
Zoom88

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Zoom88Click Here to visit Zoom88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zoom88Direct Link to This Post
You may have seen this before. There is a red Formula in one of the episodes of King of Queens
It was a sitcom that came on for about 9 seasons. The 2 main characters were Doug and Carrie.
The Fiero was Carries car and can be seen in Season 8 Episode 3 titled "Consummate Professional"
I took some still pics from the show.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post
It's on YouTube...

You can see a bit of a SNAFU during the driving sequences. If you look closely, you can't see the decklid or the spoiler when the interior shots looking at the back of the car are shown. Likely green sheet was drapped over the car and the producers didn't realize what they were doing (or figured anyone would actually notice).
jaybeezi

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybeeziSend a Private Message to jaybeeziDirect Link to This Post
That is a CLEAN Formula, used to watch that show all the time, never saw it before.
ThatFieroKid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatFieroKidSend a Private Message to ThatFieroKidDirect Link to This Post
Wow, my dad had this show on all the time, and him and I both love Fieros. I can't believe neither of us noticed.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock