My Fiero by RenegadeShadow
Started on: 04-07-2011 03:50 PM
Replies: 52
Last post by: Pete Matos on 06-05-2011 03:27 PM
RenegadeShadow

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2011 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post

Had it or a little over 2 years now. Its the only thing I love in life. Dont care about much else.

Anyone know how to fix the headlights to go up and down? Its the older style headlight system bought all new relays for the front and nothing, now the just go down when I plug the master one in. After that no response. It worked one day then the next it just quit mysterious.....
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
guess no one likes it...
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
Looks like she just came out of paint?? Looks real good. Loving the wheels. Headlights could just need a rebuild. The gears inside turn to dust after 25 years. Rodney Dickman sells rebuild kits pretty cheap.

------------------

Getting closer every day!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/080998.html

Donnie

RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2011 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
thanks, painted 3 months ago
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RenegadeShadow:

guess no one likes it...

Wrong-O. I like it. I think the wheels accent the car perfectly, but missing the trim from the side of the car is detracting from it a little. Other than that, the car looks great. As for the headlights, if you are on the Gen I headlight system, it might be time for new motors.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Yep sounds like the plastic dowels inside the motor are breaking down. I bought the repair kit from Rodney and fixed it. Now the repaired motor is faster than a brand new motor assembly I bought.
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2011 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
thanks guys, the car gets a lot of attention, even the young kids still riding bicycles dig it

I'm missing the side moldings I need to buy them somewhere, I gotta hit junkyards.

[This message has been edited by RenegadeShadow (edited 04-07-2011).]

fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post

Nice Fiero, Here's a head light motor rebuild thread:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050119-2-045256.html
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
Very nice. There is something about a wingless GT that I just find very attractive .

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 04-07-2011).]

RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Very nice. There is something about a wingless GT that I just find very attractive .

there are two wingless ones in this thread , one being mine!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/085161.html

[This message has been edited by RenegadeShadow (edited 04-07-2011).]

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

there are two wingless ones in this thread , one being mine!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/085161.html

Did you do a GT rear swap or put a duke in a GT body?
PFF
System Bot
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
car is a 1984 sunroof, power window mirror model, Muncie 19, still has a duke, the cleanest in the world if you ask me

Just kidding but I love how well taken care of my engine is
fierodustin_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Direct Link to This Post
Very nice!. gotta love the black fieros
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Where in Florida are you ?
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2011 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
I am in North Miami Beach , sunny isles area
FieroAK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAKSend a Private Message to FieroAKDirect Link to This Post
Very nice Fiero, my '84 is exceedingly jealous.
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Very nice lookin Fiero GT. My Formula is jelous! Hopefully mine will be able to catch up.

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

Letsbuildanexotic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LetsbuildanexoticSend a Private Message to LetsbuildanexoticDirect Link to This Post
What rims are you using man?

-Chris
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2011 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
19inch axis

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:
Wrong-O. I like it. I think the wheels accent the car perfectly, but missing the trim from the side of the car is detracting from it a little. Other than that, the car looks great.

If you either replace the moulding or fill it in, the car will flow quite nicely.
Letsbuildanexotic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LetsbuildanexoticSend a Private Message to LetsbuildanexoticDirect Link to This Post

19inch axis

Damn! Your pushing the envelope with 19's! How does it ride?

-Chris
PFF
System Bot
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-10-2011 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
To be honest the inital switch from my stock 15" rims with the pontiac logo was not too pleasing considering the car has no power steering. But after driving her around corners and bends it just HUGS even at rather high speeds. On straightaways the car rides so straight I can leg go of the wheel on the highway (I do NOT recommend you try this by any means) and the car rides straighter than an arrow. I am the second owner in the cars history, they took care of it , and so did I even when I was unemployed and intially bought the car in late 2008. 93 thousand miles and it sure feels it.
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-19-2011 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
Heres a before and after

jan 2009

dec 2010

many hated and doubted me, but at least im halfway to finishing my car
GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideDirect Link to This Post
I'm usually not a fan of aftermarket wheels, but yours look really nice on a black Fiero.

[This message has been edited by GBglide (edited 04-19-2011).]

datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
Must .. get .. bigger .. brakes!!!
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Beautiful car, hopefully you track down all that missing trim soon to complete it. Can you tell me what wheels those are? I wonder if they make them in 18s or even 17s, they really go with the car nicely .
Mystik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MystikSend a Private Message to MystikDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by datacop:

Must .. get .. bigger .. brakes!!!

This.

With 19" wheels like he has, it makes the rotors look microscopic. Very odd looking.
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-20-2011 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I hate how my rotors look I want to do a brake upgrade

You can order the AXIS SHINE rims from their website in any size I beleive, starting at 17, i am sure they have them in 18 as well.
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
Nice job,Renegade....
F the naysayers,right?

Car looks great.
Fieroattraction

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroattractionSend a Private Message to FieroattractionDirect Link to This Post
Your car is very nice, but the rims are what really caught my eye! I love them, they are the style I want on my Fiero so it's good to see that I made a good choice for mine Time to definitely put them on my list of I want!
Benja

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BenjaSend a Private Message to BenjaDirect Link to This Post
I'm down south Miami, real south, damn near homestead. I love those wheels. I am thinking about shaving one of my GT's, if I do you can have my trim. What other parts do you need?

Anyone know if there is a thread with trim shaving in it?
PFF
System Bot
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2011 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
Bro if you decide to get rid of them I will drive all the way down there for it. I live in s. broward.

Benja

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2011 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BenjaSend a Private Message to BenjaDirect Link to This Post
No worries, I work in Miramar.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
You know its funny Redfieroman2, AKA fierofury33 and now renegadeshadow, You have been banned twice and now your back for a third time? Cant you see by now that no one wants you here.

Just for reference heres the last times he was here.

Threatening cliff pennock (like an idiot
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/067737.html

Heres his car.. look at the photos I'll be quoting them for refrence below
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/102263.html

Heres where he royally pissed me off and why I'm doing this
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/073742.html

just look him up. previous names are
He dosent make it that hard to put two and two together.
fierofurry33 and redfieroman2.

I stood up for you when you came back as fierofury33 fool me once. C ya

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-25-2011).]

RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2011 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
lol wow dude, grow up

Before even posting a message on here I messaged Cliff.

And if you think I was trying to be someone else take a look at the last message in the "Some People Just Dont Understand Topic" (how appropriate)

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/085046.html

Its not my fault you and your buddys "Gang Banned" me, since not even the owner of the site can save you from one of those.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

lol wow dude, grow up

Before even posting a message on here I messaged Cliff.

And if you think I was trying to be someone else take a look at the last message in the "Some People Just Dont Understand Topic" (how appropriate)

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/085046.html

Its not my fault you and your buddys "Gang Banned" me, since not even the owner of the site can save you from one of those.

We'll see how this fairs out. and it wasn't a "gang ban" I only had about 3 people I knew personally on here at the time of that little incident and only one contributed to your banning that I knew of.. This time when you get banned (and yes I'm saying when because its likely going to happen with your track record) stay the hell away.

And Wow one post saying your back that only one person replayed after that I noticed its really funny you dident put your previous account names up .... aren't you such a saint

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-25-2011).]

RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2011 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
I accept your welcome back
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I thought so, I just didn't want to say anything, because it wasn't my beef. I thought that red Fiero picture rang a bell.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

I accept your welcome back

Get *******

RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2011 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
real mature
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock