Started on: 01-01-2011 11:37 PM
Replies: 156
Last post by: Genopsyde on 01-13-2012 05:20 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Well, like the topic reads, my heart stopped beating early this morning. My fiance is a heart nurse, and happened to be home when it happened. She saved my life!

A little back story...

38. Workout. Pretty damn good shape. I had found blood in my pee at 8am. Never had that before! I then changed my son's diaper, and fixed him a bottle. While I was feeding him, Amy states that I said "Oh my god!" Then the next thing that I know, I am in the ER. They said that my heart,and breathing had stopped! No one knows what the problem is as of late, but there will be more tests over the next couple of days.

Typing on my droid, and drugged up. Sorry.

I will get back after they figure this out. Feels like a train went through me. And I haven't even had a drink in years.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Well, like the topic reads, my heart stopped beating early this morning. My fiance is a heart nurse, and happened to be home when it happened. She saved my life!

A little back story...

38. Workout. Pretty damn good shape. I had found blood in my pee at 8am. Never had that before! I then changed my son's diaper, and fixed him a bottle. While I was feeding him, Amy states that I said "Oh my god!" Then the next thing that I know, I am in the ER. They said that my heart,and breathing had stopped! No one knows what the problem is as of late, but there will be more tests over the next couple of days.

Typing on my droid, and drugged up. Sorry.

I will get back after they figure this out. Feels like a train went through me. And I haven't even had a drink in years.

Dude . Get some rest and and figure out what is up with your ticker. Glad your still with us.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Glad you are still here.

Hope they find out what happened. Perhaps I should date a nurse.... Think my wife would mind? It'd be for my safety.

Brad
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Daum Tony! What a way to start the New year!

Glad your still here.

Take it easy and follow the doc's orders, whatever they may be.

Jim
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Wow!

Take care of yourself man. Post when you can. If you don't feel like it, don't sweat it. Just take care.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
WOW - I'm glad you're alright man!!!!!

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Hope all is well with you! Lucky she knew what she was doing!
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
holy cripes man! Hope nothing serious comes of this. Get well!
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
So did you see the white light?

Just kidding . Glad to hear you are ok after an experience like that, I can just imagine the shock you must have given your wife. I hope they figure out what the hell happened and you can make sure something like this doesn't happen again. Take care.
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
wow glad to hear you made it anyway!
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
This is a real downer Tony. When I saw the title, I thought something bad happened to the Fiero......and now I wish it were that simple Get better REAL soon, you have a new addition that looks up to you and needs you my friend.

Take care, Adam
PFF
System Bot
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Direct Link to This Post
Wow,
my cousin had something remotely similar tuesday....not as severe but scary!
Feel better and let the Docs figure it out.
al
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2011 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
It has been an interesting new year.

No real answers, just strange. Still in a funk about todays dealings. They think the blood is from a kidney stone, and is just a coincidence. My body does not feel so well. Amy says that everything stopped for nearly two minutes. I will know more soon, but they want to install a defribulator in my chest! Hopefully not. My rythem is not correct.

I am not one to go to the doctor much. Absolutely scared. Just so strange.

Thanks for the thoughtful words. Kind of needed right now.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Damn Tony, you should play the lotto. Get better, will be thinking of you!
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
wow! glad to hear your ok for the most part! sheesh what a way to spend the new year!
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Damn tony.. thank god for your wife knowing her stuff. get better brotha.. im praying for ya.
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Everything echoed.
Take care. I'm glad you're still here, and stay with us! I'd rather you be paranoid... (I've always loved that quote)

Sounds like an awful lot of coincidence. I'm no doctor, but I've dealt with WAY too many. There are bad ones, and there are worse. Somewhere amidst the chaos you find the diamonds in the rough, hopefully you found one.

My wife and I will be praying for you and your family. Take it easy, man!

P.S. If you need rhythm my little sister is a percussion major and about to graduate and I play the sax, I'm sure we could jam some rhythm into you.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 01-02-2011).]

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
I think perception is key here. You can see it as you died this morning, or you can see it as you came back to life. How many people can say that? Heck there's a major religion centered around a guy that came back. In some places you'd be worshipped for this. Glad you're still around Tony.
Genopsyde

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
get well soon bud.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that's scary. As others have said, listen to your Doc. Get well and come back stronger. You were lucky there was someone there to take up the slack for your heart, she deserves a group hug.

Ron
White Spyder

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for White SpyderSend a Private Message to White SpyderDirect Link to This Post
Trust the doctors and thank your lucky stars that the right person was with you.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Holy cow Tony! Thank God Amy knew what she was doing. We're praying for you, and hoping that it's something that can be treated easily. You can't leave that new family of yours just yet.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Tony, just relax and let the doctors do their thing to find out what's wrong. Don't worry about PFF. We'll all be here waiting for you when you're able.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Life is fragile...Live every day to the fullest. Reminds me of that country song..." I went sky diving, I went Rocky Mountain climbing, i went 2.7 seconds on a bull name Fu Man Chu...".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLS-Dvuqt8k

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 01-02-2011).]

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Tony, you are lucky to have such an awesome woman at home.

Nurses are awesome. No doubt. I have seen them spring into action at my work and save lives. The last time was a year ago on Christmas eve when a guy had an aneurism on my plane at 37,000 feet just south of Indy. Every time they are so cool and focused.

Prayers sent for you.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 01-02-2011).]

sricka01

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Direct Link to This Post
Hey Tony I remember meeting you and Amy at Richland Fiero Fest ...thank you for sharing such an amazing personal story and I and the entire forum hope you get well soon!
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
tony get well soon... prayers and a pm sent...

=todd=

ps its almost time to register for fiero fest.... I'm hoping to see you there... the doc says im good to go, the wife said its ok, AND even the fieros running...lol...
jasonfox

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2011 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post
Praying for ya man!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
My family and said a prayer for you this morning in church. Maybe teh big man was telling you it was time to "go skydiving" and to build a choptop LS3 monster Fiero!!!!
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryDirect Link to This Post
Tony! Quit being selfish for a moment will ya? You only had to deal with almost dying. We had to deal with almost losing you!

Get this thing sorted out before we have to go through that again.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Damn Tony I hope you feel better. You need anything let me know.

Tom
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2011 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Really, thanks for all of the smiles.

They are going to run an ECHO in a few minutes. I seem to have a ton of nausiea. May be due to lack of food though. Everyone has been great to me. I am just so out of it.

More as the day progresses.

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Are you related to Dick Chaney? Young guy with heart problems at an early age. Prayers for you man..
JPH87

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Direct Link to This Post
Tony if you or Amy need anything do not hesitate to call. Hope they sort it out quickly but again don't hesitate to give a call.
tesmith66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Direct Link to This Post
Good luck, man! Stay with us.

------------------
1986 SE 350 V8

avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
That's sounded pretty rough, thank goodness you are alright. Here's some good vibes sent your way, hope you get better.
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
... I will know more soon, but they want to install a defibrillator in my chest! Hopefully not. My rhythm is not correct.....

Tony, Glad she was there. Holy crap.

Let them do the defibrillator, it's a small package that will do it's job if needed. - Especially if your sleeping.

Hey, maybe you can charge your droid with it !!

Have a friend that has one, it's about the size of a Geo-coin , you see nothing external.

Glad your still with us.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
I just had my mitral valve replaced recently. I KNOW what you are going through. Hang in there man and GOOD LUCK!
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
Wow posting while fighting death. That is dedication to the web site like I have never seen!

Hang in their we are pulling for you. Keep us up on what is going on and we will keep you in our prayers.
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Wife and I are praying for you. Hope everything turns out ok. Hoping they find out what's up.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock