Bought my first Fiero today!! by Jfrost
Started on: 09-15-2010 12:35 AM
Replies: 44
Last post by: Jfrost on 03-23-2011 10:46 PM
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone! I haven't been on this site in quite some time but I come back with exciting news....I was finally able to get my hands on a black 86 Fiero GT! Its been a long day getting the car back to my house and off the trailer (doesn't run and has a flat tire) and then having to go to class afterwards. Hopefully I have some time tomorrow to take some pictures and upload them.

OK now for the good:
car was REALLY cheap, appears to be pretty much rust free from my initial inspection, the carpet, seats, headliner and door covers are in good shape as well.

Now time for the bad:
the paint is really faded, car currently doesn't run (bad ignition switch apparantly), theres no power so I can't pop open the rear deck lid to access the engine/battery, the steering column is loose, radio is missing, and the center console is missing some pieces and is cracked in a few spots.

Overall I am really happy with the purchase and can't wait to start diving into it and fixing it up. The end goal is swapping in an L67 with a 4T65E-HD (which I currently have) and eventually getting the paint touched up and getting the rest of the car back into respectable shape. This is the first true project car I've owned that hasn't been a daily driver that I need to worry about having it up and running each day.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post
Well welcome to the crazy, consuming, expensive, custom, joyful, painful, bleeding knuckles, big smiles world of fieros!!!!!!!

Edited because my iPad corrected my spelling of fieros to fires........ Dammit even apple thinks all fieros are fire balls

[This message has been edited by shawnk (edited 09-15-2010).]

Ridgelandbaseball

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RidgelandbaseballSend a Private Message to RidgelandbaseballDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shawnk:

Well welcome to the crazy, consuming, expensive, custom, joyful, painful, bleeding knuckles, big smiles world of fieros!!!!!!!

LOL! Very funny and very true!

Good luck with your new toy!
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the madness - one thing to remember - without pics, it did not happen! You must post pics so the rest of us do not feel like we are alone in our sickness! Congrats on your 1st! If you are like most of us here, it will not be your last! Good luck.

Pat

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
No turning back now. I'v been into the hobby 3 years and have already had 5 fiero's under my ownership.. I have 3 right now.
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
Welcome to the Assylum! Seriously you won't find a better group of folks than the ones around here.

Rich
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Once I get off of work this afternoon the first thing on the agenda is getting some pics taken and uploaded here. Then I need to try and figure out how to pop open the rear deck lid: ignition switch doesn't work and theres no power to use the release switch. This should be fun!
McTamney

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for McTamneySend a Private Message to McTamneyDirect Link to This Post
why cant you just use the key? there is a key lock right
lurtz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurtzSend a Private Message to lurtzDirect Link to This Post
sounds like you are really excited. We are too! Get some pics up soon. Also check out the fieronews website to download the fs manual for your GT. Also I've found an actual hard copy of the haynes manual is a very cheap tool that will come in very handy. You said you were having trouble opening the deck lid because the battery is flat. If you don't have the key for that tumbler use the search to find the threads explaining how to "jump" the pop lock assembly from the cabin. From what I remember this was quite easy and u won't risk damaging anything by trying to physically open the lid.
McTamney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for McTamneySend a Private Message to McTamneyDirect Link to This Post
yeah get some pictures lol i wanna see it
lurtz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurtzSend a Private Message to lurtzDirect Link to This Post
Try this thread for hot wiring the trunk release
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/085536.html
PFF
System Bot
SKIDMARK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SKIDMARKSend a Private Message to SKIDMARKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jfrost:

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Once I get off of work this afternoon the first thing on the agenda is getting some pics taken and uploaded here. Then I need to try and figure out how to pop open the rear deck lid: ignition switch doesn't work and theres no power to use the release switch. This should be fun!

Welcome to the fun! Did you by chance get the car from Ohio? There was a black GT sitting in a neighbors driveway for a long time and it vanished last weekend.
I've had some success back feeding the electrical system through the cigar lighter just to pop the decklid. Easy to do if you know a little about electrical.

edit for sp

[This message has been edited by SKIDMARK (edited 09-15-2010).]

GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post

Dont feel bad, I cant find a fuel pop on my newly 1st purchased Fiero! But welcome to the madness as everyone else stated. Hope you got plenty of time on your hands!
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

Dont feel bad, I cant find a fuel pop on my newly 1st purchased Fiero! But welcome to the madness as everyone else stated. Hope you got plenty of time on your hands!

Haha we all had this problem. Drivers side b pillar near the top seatbelt bolt. Took my friend 20 minutes before he called me when he borrowed the car

[This message has been edited by shawnk (edited 09-15-2010).]

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the funny farm They're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha haaa To the funny farm Where life is beautiful when my Fiero runs And I'll be happy to work on it and search for parts And they're coming to take me away ha haaa

Incidentally, Purple Reign has a terrific way to get in without a key or electrical... just ask him to demonstrate the Iowan crowbar technique.

------------------
Nellie - forever Tyler's mommy

Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SKIDMARK:

Welcome to the fun! Did you by chance get the car from Ohio? There was a black GT sitting in a neighbors driveway for a long time and it vanished last weekend.
I've had some success back feeding the electrical system through the cigar lighter just to pop the decklid. Easy to do if you know a little about electrical.

edit for sp

Nope, I actually bought the car from a small town in central Illinois, about an hour and 30 minutes away from me which was pretty convenient!

Originally posted by McTamney:

why cant you just use the key? there is a key lock right

Its missing the key for the rear deck lid, just something else I need to track down!

I'm heading out to the garage now to try and use the link lurtz provided to see if I can get the deck lid open. If that all goes well I snap some pictures for you guys!

You guys have been very nice so far, I am really impressed! A different forum I regular is a lot less welcoming lol.
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

You guys have been very nice so far, I am really impressed! A different forum I regular is a lot less welcoming lol.

I wonder which forum he's talking about...

Good luck man, and don't let the obsession get you too bad. I'm 19, didn't know how to change a spark plug a year and a half ago, and now I'm doing engine swaps, selling parts, and working on other people's cars to make a living. I've owned more than a dozen in that span of time. The guy that sold it to me wasn't kidding when he said these things have a cult following, it's true.

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 09-15-2010).]

Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
I got the rear deck lid open! The link worked out great but I had to use a different ground, seeing as I don't have the key lock in the back anymore. I just used a ground I found in the cabin and was able to pop it open, awesome.

As promised I took some pictures after getting the rear deck lid open, and here they are:

The car has this above symbol on both sides of the car, does this mean its a special edition or something? I still don't know too much about Fieros so I apologize for my lack of knowledge, I'm working on it!

As you can see from the pictures the car definitely needs a lot of work to look good again, but there are only a few things need, hopefully, to get it back on the road again! Sorry for the different sizes, there was a problem with the picture hosting website, oops.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum and the crazy world of Fiero's. Looks like I'm close by if you need any help. I run the car wash on at 907 s Morrissey . Stop by for a free wash...., Dave

------------------

MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Isn't that sticker good for 20hp or so?

Nah, it's just a sticker someone put on there. That one's okay, but I've seen a GT someone of a latin persuasion got ahold of painted with glow in the dark house paint and covered in NOS and Monster Energy Drink stickers. I'm dead serious.

That's a pretty damn nice car for "really cheap". I've sold the fastback swaps for over 1,000 alone before.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
this sh!t is funny i almost got that car last sunday but i backed out last minute. Good luck on the rebuild!
PFF
System Bot
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Welcome to the forum and the crazy world of Fiero's. Looks like I'm close by if you need any help. I run the car wash on at 907 s Morrissey . Stop by for a free wash...., Dave

Hey I remember you, you came into Discount Tire earlier this year to get new TSW wheels for your Fiero...I am a tire tech there and was there during the test fit of the first set you looked at. I will definitely be sure to stop by once I get the Fiero up and running soon! Its good to have someone local to pick their brain about these cars.

Originally posted by mmeyer86gt/gtp:

this sh!t is funny i almost got that car last sunday but i backed out last minute. Good luck on the rebuild!

Oh really? Wow that is kinda crazy! Why did you back out? Well I'm kinda glad you did so I was able to pick it up, no hard feelings hopefully

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

Isn't that sticker good for 20hp or so?

Nah, it's just a sticker someone put on there. That one's okay, but I've seen a GT someone of a latin persuasion got ahold of painted with glow in the dark house paint and covered in NOS and Monster Energy Drink stickers. I'm dead serious.

That's a pretty damn nice car for "really cheap". I've sold the fastback swaps for over 1,000 alone before.

Oh yeah....that makes me feel pretty good about my purchase. My "really cheap" price was $500, which I think is a good deal to get me into the madness lol.

I was able to get the front tires off tonight and will take them into work tomorrow to swap out for some used tires, that way I will actually have a rolling chassis.
SKIDMARK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SKIDMARKSend a Private Message to SKIDMARKDirect Link to This Post
Really looks excellent for the price. I'm sure you'll have it on the road in no time.
Genopsyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
don't even bother trying to get it running, just drop that 2.8 out of there and get your L67 in. It will be well worth it.

------------------

GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Genopsyde:

don't even bother trying to get it running, just drop that 2.8 out of there and get your L67 in. It will be well worth it.

That is exactly what I want to do with my $250.00 notchback that I bought. The problem is finding one that is close and affordable. Being that I will gave to replace a lot of other items with it. What all would one need to swap from an Iron Duke and 5 speed getrag to the l67?
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Richjk21:

Welcome to the Assylum! Seriously you won't find a better group of folks than the ones around here.

Rich

What he said! Welcome and CONGRATS!
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
no worries just didnt feel right for me. Good luck on the build!
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Welcome

First thing I thought of when I saw your pictures

If you try it take the tire off and do it out side away from everything.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Welcome

First thing I thought of when I saw your pictures

If you try it take the tire off and do it out side away from everything.

Thanks for the video, I'll keep that in mind if that happens again, but the tire actually had the steel belting showing on the inside. Looks like it has some bad alignment wear that needs to be address. But its all good, I picked up a set of used tires from work for $15 and now have a rolling chasis, yay!

Got a battery in the car since it didn't have one, now I can start to trace down where the problem is with the ignition switch, seeing as nothing happens when cycling the key.

Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post

Jfrost

1092 posts
Member since Jul 2009

Originally posted by lurtz:

sounds like you are really excited. We are too! Get some pics up soon. Also check out the fieronews website to download the fs manual for your GT. Also I've found an actual hard copy of the haynes manual is a very cheap tool that will come in very handy. You said you were having trouble opening the deck lid because the battery is flat. If you don't have the key for that tumbler use the search to find the threads explaining how to "jump" the pop lock assembly from the cabin. From what I remember this was quite easy and u won't risk damaging anything by trying to physically open the lid.

Thanks for the heads up on the Fieronews website, I'm downloading a copy of the service manual as I type this! Wow thats such a handy site to have like that, saves me from buying a hard copy of the manual like I was planning on.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
Look at the column to see if the key is sliding the rod on top of the column to the ignition switch it is the big white thing on top of the column. If not then you have a problem in the column. If that is not the issue then unplug the that switch on the column and look for 12v on one of the wires if no power there then check fuses then c500 connector then battery connection. if you get power check the solenoid on the starter.
PFF
System Bot
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2010 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mmeyer86gt/gtp:

Look at the column to see if the key is sliding the rod on top of the column to the ignition switch it is the big white thing on top of the column. If not then you have a problem in the column. If that is not the issue then unplug the that switch on the column and look for 12v on one of the wires if no power there then check fuses then c500 connector then battery connection. if you get power check the solenoid on the starter.

Thanks for the advice! I'll be trying that later this evening after I get a few other things done, I'll be sure to post the my findings after.

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2010 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Bought my second Fiero today.. your time soon shall come, as well. My only advice.. if you dont like wrenching, get a different car.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Bought my second Fiero today.. your time soon shall come, as well. My only advice.. if you dont like wrenching, get a different car.

Well its a good thing that I love wrenching, I just need to the free time to do it!

Is there an easy way to remove the steering wheel? I need to gain access to the ignition switch to hopefully track down why the car won't start.
GMplastic

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2010 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMplasticSend a Private Message to GMplasticDirect Link to This Post
JFrost,
You don't need to remove the steering wheel to access the ignition switch. It is located about 2/3's of the way down the column and is actuated by a push rod arrangement. The switch looks like a small rectangular white block and is held to the column tube with a couple of screws.

If I remember right, that switch is the same as those found in the same year Firebirds, Camaros, and some Buick models. I think the replacement I pulled for one of my Fieros a few years ago was out of a small, mid- 80's Buick.

Welcome, Welcome Welcome! Fiero people are cool, quirky, funny and fun . . . and the kindest bunch of folks you'll ever meet!!
~~Dan

------------------
Gold '87 GT, Black '87 GT, Black '88 Mera, 64 Stingray coupe, '01 Corvette coupe, '03 Corvette coupe & caretaker of son's Yellow '87 GT, & Other son's Red '86 GT,
General tinkerer and doer of mechanical deeds

Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2010 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GMplastic:

JFrost,
You don't need to remove the steering wheel to access the ignition switch. It is located about 2/3's of the way down the column and is actuated by a push rod arrangement. The switch looks like a small rectangular white block and is held to the column tube with a couple of screws.

If I remember right, that switch is the same as those found in the same year Firebirds, Camaros, and some Buick models. I think the replacement I pulled for one of my Fieros a few years ago was out of a small, mid- 80's Buick.

Welcome, Welcome Welcome! Fiero people are cool, quirky, funny and fun . . . and the kindest bunch of folks you'll ever meet!!
~~Dan

Thanks, I was able to find the switch.....I didn't know it had a "remote switch" sorta say like that. I tracked down the actuator rod and found this:

The actuator rod is actually disconnected from the key cylinder portion of the ignition. I am able to move the actuator rod forward and get the accessories to come on and was finally able to roll up the windows! But still the car won't start when I fully articulate the actuator rod forward.

I did some testing and found all the fuses to have continuity, so that eliminates that problem. I did a quick check of the wires going to the ignition switch and was inconclusive with those results, I'll have to go back and check again. What I did find however when I looked at connection c500 was this mess:

Its hard to see with the low quality cell phone pic, my apologies, but what I found was a whole bunch of "gunk" inside the connector. Now I am not certain if this is some sort of dielectric grease or whatever to preserve the connectors that come from the factory like this or was added later, but I'm pretty sure this could be causing my no start condition. Any suggestions how to clean this junk out without damaging any of the connector pins or wires?

I also finally took a picture of this issue I forgot to mention earlier:

The steering column is broken! I can actually move the front portion of the steering wheel up and down, side to side. What I think happened is that the previous owner was trying to get to the key cylinder in the column, removed the front cover of the steering wheel, and tried to pull it off with out using a steering wheel puller and cracked the casing. Looks like I need to replace the column

Edit: Sorry for the humongous pictures, I can't seem to get them re sized.

[This message has been edited by Jfrost (edited 09-23-2010).]

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2010 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
sounds like an easy fix too me. any auto column will do just ensure you get a tilt one.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2010 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
Just bought a new column, still wondering if the C500 connector is supposed to have all that gunk in there.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
Big update:

Over the last 6 months I've collected most of the parts needed for my L67 swap including: engine, wiring harness and the engine and trans mounts. I still need to procure axles, exhaust and make the wiring harness. I've also discovered a whole lot more about my Fiero that pose some issues which I'll cover later. First I'll start off with some some updates.

I gave up on trying to resurrect the 2.8 as there were a bunch of different issues with it including a faulty distributor, bad ignition switch and a lot of other little things. I replaced the broken steering column with a new one. I also discovered when I removed the engine/trans/cradle that the front engine mount was completely broken in two, not sure how that happened. Here are some updated pictures:

Removing the old engine

New engine:

I don't have a truck so I used my dads Chevy 1500 conversion van, removed the seats and had the junkyard load it in the side door. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the gigantic Volvo loader that put the engine in the van, it was really strange looking.

Got the engine cleaned up for the most part, just need to do a bit more before I mount it in the cradle.

Now for the bad. During the process of removing the engine I noticed there was a lot more rust than I had previously thought. It seems its mainly concentrated on the frame rails which isn't a good thing:

Heres the cradle which I think is salvageable, this is the only part of the cradle that is rusting through, all the other rust is just superficial.

Heres the question, how feasible is it to repair the frame rails on this car? I think I can get the cradle re-welded and save it. I don't necessarily need to get the car back to better condition, it could just be used as a temporary car to get my L67 swap going and then just swap the engine/trans and cradle into the next vehicle. Regardless I'm still going to try and get this car running, all that is in question is if I should put money into fixing the rust problems on the car or not.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
That's some nasty rust, I'm currently parting out an 88 frame and the rust isn't that bad. I would say find a new frame, not worth fixing, that's just too much. But that's just my opinion.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock