Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2010 Carlisle All-GM Nationals JUNE 26th (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
2010 Carlisle All-GM Nationals JUNE 26th by Back On Holiday
Started on: 02-21-2010 10:52 PM
Replies: 72
Last post by: jreigner on 06-14-2011 04:02 PM
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Time is coming to prepare for Carlisle!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Well you seem to be working on the wrong car for it
Ruffy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyDirect Link to This Post
i hope my car will be there. its nothing to look at but would be fun to go see. plus its local so that makes it even more fun. bad thing is im not a GM head at all. in fact ive had nothing but trouble with every one ive had. more of a mopar fan but mopar dont make my fiero lol.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ruffy:

i hope my car will be there. its nothing to look at but would be fun to go see. plus its local so that makes it even more fun. bad thing is im not a GM head at all. in fact ive had nothing but trouble with every one ive had. more of a mopar fan but mopar dont make my fiero lol.

Whats wrong with your car. Im making a trip up there this week so i might be able to help you some.
Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/079701.html is all the info a bunch of mess i have to worry about. cant wait for it to be back on the road again!!! this weekend we are going to start working on it really hard. the only thing that may stop me would be going from a 4 speed to a 5 speed, all because of cost with linkage,cables and shifter totaling in about 400 bills and my wife wont have it lol.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ruffy:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/079701.html is all the info a bunch of mess i have to worry about. cant wait for it to be back on the road again!!! this weekend we are going to start working on it really hard. the only thing that may stop me would be going from a 4 speed to a 5 speed, all because of cost with linkage,cables and shifter totaling in about 400 bills and my wife wont have it lol.

Ohh the beretta engine. Out of my department there. But ill tell you this the 5 speed is overrated. I have a 4 speed GT and a 5 speed GT and the 4speed is a lot faster i think. If its a daily driver i would recomend the 5 speed. If its a weekend warship go 4 speed.

MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroDirect Link to This Post
We'll see how far I get with the Convertible. Hopefully I'll have it in decent shape to at least drive up there with it.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I am going to TRY to be there. But it is a half hour drive.
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a Fiero anymore but I'll do my best to be there! Maybe Tony will let me borrow one of his Fieros
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Maybe. Would love to be there again this year, but it depends on what happens. Had a couple wrenches thrown into my original plans, so I may or may not be in PA when the time comes (who knows these days lol)...
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
First Carlisle is not the first Big show you should attend. The first show will be the POCI show in May at Freysinger Pontiac. We are expecting over 100 cars!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC

PFF
System Bot
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post

amflyer

1389 posts
Member since May 2006
Speaking of Carlisle if you want a 7 dollar discount to this years Carlisle event you must join MAFOA. This year "members only" will get a discount only when they register thru the MAFOA website when it opens. We will check our membership list to make sure you get the discount. Do not register thru the Carlisle site or you will not get the discount even if you are a member. Also anyone ordering from the Fiero Store will get a discount only if they are a member as well. The Fiero store has a membership list to verify the discount. If your name is not on the list they will not give you a discount this year. You can join MAFOA at our web site www.mafoa.com Thanks

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car

Brocephus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusDirect Link to This Post
Man, I need to nove a little closer to Carlisle at it seems to be the hotbed for Fiero activity in the summer...

I'll only be able to make one PA trip this year, if any. It's a little early in the year and my crystal ball is a bit fuzzy from this far away.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
amflyer ---- checked the site but most everything has a 2009 date on it! Would like to pay my 2010 dues and get registered for carlisle -- please advise.
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

First Carlisle is not the first Big show you should attend. The first show will be the POCI show in May at Freysinger Pontiac. We are expecting over 100 cars!

More info please? Also- you bet I'll be there. Carlisle is basically my second home. Lets see here, been going for 16 years, for Fords, Corvettes, Chryslers, and a few others every now and then. Each visit is 3 days... That adds up to well over 4,608 hours spent in my favorite town
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I'll be there with my green fiero. The other one might be going. all depends on what color it is
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
well as long as i have a place to stay .......(amflyer)....i will be coming again this year with the ny crew!!!!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
Bump! Another month closer. Hoping to be there this year with a Fiero actually, possibly even painted!
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I'll be there with my green fiero. The other one might be going. all depends on what color it is

please tell me you didn't get drunk and start spray bombing the red fiero.

hoping to be there myself and have the interior all refreshed, got it painted and new rims and tires, and the battery relocated with the f1f buckets finally installed.

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 03-26-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait to be there. My car will be a basket case of work in progress, and I will display my mess proudly!
PFF
System Bot
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
All of you New York guys are welcome to stay at my place for all of the events this year. We are even making plans for extra lodging so the more the better. And yes Jason we will have "deep fried chicken tenders and fries"!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car

FieroVin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinDirect Link to This Post

All of you New York guys are welcome to stay at my place for all of the events this year. We are even making plans for extra lodging so the more the better. And yes Jason we will have "deep fried chicken tenders and fries"!

Is that offer good for former New York guys?

------------------
Vin

MAFOA Webmaster
1987 Fiero GT, Medium Red Mettalic, Lowered
2008 Solstice GXP, Aggressive
2008 G8 GT, Magnetic Grey Mettalic

1988 - 2006 - The 18 year dry spell between 2-seat Pontiac Excitement was finally over... RIP Pontiac.

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Yummm. I don't know which I can't wait for more, the show or the chicken!

Make some time to show up Vin, it'd be nice to see you again. -Jason
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
Yes Vin you are welcome as well. Just don't fight Jason for the chicken!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car

MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroDirect Link to This Post
I hope I can make it with the convertible. Just picked it up yesterday.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Do you guys show all weekend of the GM Nats, or just on Saturday. I know when we were there during the kit car show, we were usually only there on Saturday.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Both my cars will be there. My clutch line is driving me up a a wll but it will be ready.
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post
I am planning on making this event.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a reasonable amount of notice... i'll try to get there.
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Do you guys show all weekend of the GM Nats, or just on Saturday. I know when we were there during the kit car show, we were usually only there on Saturday.

The whole club just shows saturday.
Since we live close, though, I always go up on friday to get registered and walk around a little.
PFF
System Bot
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there, assuming my fiero doesn't come down with fierofobia again and break before the show. It would be nice to see a huge turnout.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

The whole club just shows saturday.
Since we live close, though, I always go up on friday to get registered and walk around a little.

I might join you for that.
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

I might join you for that.

Hopefully im there WITH my Fiero!

The same transmission issue, im just waiting for some warmer weather to get this one out.

I'll be in touch before Carlisle!
-Chris
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hopefully im there WITH my Fiero!

The same transmission issue, im just waiting for some warmer weather to get this one out.

I'll be in touch before Carlisle!
-Chris

Let me know if you need a hand, and I'll drive over and help ya out.
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Let me know if you need a hand, and I'll drive over and help ya out.

Sure! I might have to take you up on that!
Got any GOOD getrags laying around? Its hard to get a good rebuilt unit! LOL!!!

Im sure you'd be a little interested in seeing it all in pieces too! Looks a little different while its OUT of the car
faalvino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faalvinoSend a Private Message to faalvinoDirect Link to This Post
I'm definitely going to be there!!! Cant wait to see what this shows all about and meet some of you guys =)

------------------

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT 5 speed
*NYFOC*

[This message has been edited by faalvino (edited 03-29-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Sure! I might have to take you up on that!
Got any GOOD getrags laying around? Its hard to get a good rebuilt unit! LOL!!!

Im sure you'd be a little interested in seeing it all in pieces too! Looks a little different while its OUT of the car

Got a TH-125, or a 4-speed, want either of those?
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Got a TH-125, or a 4-speed, want either of those?

nah. thanks.
I have a good 4speed. I need a getrag for the V8 car. Hopefully, ill be able to work on it with the warmer weather thats coming.

I also have a brand new F-40 sitting around waiting for me to give it a nice home. Probably wont be happening any time soon though
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

nah. thanks.
I have a good 4speed. I need a getrag for the V8 car. Hopefully, ill be able to work on it with the warmer weather thats coming.

I also have a brand new F-40 sitting around waiting for me to give it a nice home. Probably wont be happening any time soon though

PM sent
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock