Started on: 11-12-2010 09:16 PM
Replies: 52
Last post by: Cajun on 12-07-2010 07:46 PM
HI-TECH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
i would love a 120mph speedo and maybe some white gauges to go along with it.. or maybe some windows switches ohh ohh or some of that wax made for black cars.... or a t-shirt or a wall poster works also

[This message has been edited by HI-TECH (edited 11-12-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
I would like the beechwood tray that goes on the center console up near the radio for my red 88 GT!!!
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I would like the beechwood tray that goes on the center console up near the radio for my red 88 GT!!!

Me too! Me too!
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post
Dear secret santa........Would like the mounts for the 4.9 or 3800 swaps I have planned. I know this may be difficult, but maybe one of your elves could make me a set

Or any Indy parts. I have #4 to get back to showroom and the wife's Anti-Indy to do
Link here, about 1/2 way down on last page: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/067014-88.html

[This message has been edited by thumper_64735 (edited 11-18-2010).]

Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
dear santa...i would like to borrow your elves and have them make me a turn key swap...you could write it off as charity on your north pole taxes...
Four_hundred_86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Direct Link to This Post
Dear Santa,
I know I have been good this year. So all I ask for christmas is a fiero, any fiero although running would be nice. I'm not picky though. Please....

------------------
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Dear secret santa: Id love for you to take heart for our new club here in the fox valley and donate three sets of Archies chop top windows for our club projects we would like to do and since your visiting Archie maby find in your heart to grab a few Ls7s to match the chop tops w G6 trani's! in return wed take the cars to every known show we can find to promote your good will for all of mankind and throw in a plug for Archie as well!
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Dear Santa,

In no particular order:

I would like: driver side seat back 1985 style grey (un-ripped), headliner material & visors, t-top shades, window tint.

I like NightMare before Christmas stuff, I-tunes, Car products (wax, polish....) & anything that can be used in or on a car..

------------------
It's a CAR, now drive it!!

http://community.webshots.c...rx32?vhost=community

[This message has been edited by NightMare Cruiser (edited 11-18-2010).]

NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post

NightMare Cruiser

2035 posts
Member since Aug 2009
Now if all "secret Santas" posted their wish lists!
Mini_moosee

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mini_mooseeSend a Private Message to Mini_mooseeDirect Link to This Post
Dear Secret Santa,

Being realtivly new to the Fiero world I would love pretty much anything.

I have no form of memorabilia so that stuff would be cool.

Anything that would look nice in/on my 84 V6(swap).

Or interior sunroof molding.

------------------
1984 Red 4Spd "The Heartless"
1993 Chevy Lumina "Lauren"
<('-'< )(^'-'^)(>'-')>

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
i am not into fieros anymore, i have turned to the dub world
my DD is a 2000 GTI Vr6
and my wife drives an 06 GTI 2.0t

i like garage stuff, to hang on the wall, or whatever, I am not picky
if a T-shirt, or hoodie, i am a 2xl, (i know im a tubby lunchbox )

i also have a 99 eddie bauer explorer, 5.0 awd
any questions feel free to ask,

------------------
AIM:Onefast2M8
00 VW GTi VR6 -- Not stock
06 VW GTi 2.0t
99 Explorer Eddie Bauer 5.0 AWD

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Dear SS. I'm into anything fiero's and perferabley IMSA related. i'm not picky at all though.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Dear Santa,

I think I have been a good boy this year, so coal again this year will not be necessary. I was hoping to find Fiero Memorabilia under my tree this year. Yes, I know the car has not been made for the past 25 years, and you no longer have the elves making Fiero Toys and goodies. (Why is it then you STILL make those wooden rocking horses from 200 years ago?? Hmmm??? ) Anyway.... I am sure with your resources, you can dig up something interesting and unique

- John

PS, Please do not park the sleigh right on the edge of the roof again! You damaged the rain gutters last year, and the home owners association was all over my case! I would be willing to pay you to feed the reindeer lots and lots and lots of prunes, and do a fly over of the front office as you drop by

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-19-2010).]

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
Just this little thing is all I want. I have everything else.

Seriously, I have received some very nice Fiero related items in past years that were pretty much hand made by my secret santas. So, whomever got me, use your thinking cap. I like unique stuff.

Fred
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Dear ss....Well I would say I have been good but that is a f'ing lie. I do not own a fiero (<---still want one) and dont really want to re start collecting fiero stuff anymore. I have seem to have lost the working on stuff/ fiero bug. I dont really have a computer anymore so blank cds are off. I dont really do anything for fun so I dont know what I want. I dont have a car so car stuff is out. I dont have any hobbies so thats out too.....I gotta be honest here....The only thing I really do is drive to work and back. I used to be big into lasers but I got to keep it in the 25 dollar budget......Im at a loss really. But me....I do this because It gives me something to do. So if if get nothing im not at all bummed out.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
Dear SS

Any kind of Fiero memorabilia would be nice.... or something local to your home town.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
Dear SS,

I don't know much about Fieros but I am learning. Any products to make it clean and shiny are nice. Something to get the mouse pee smell that seems to linger on despite my best efforts would be super. I like to listen to my ipod while I'm driving, so ITunes gift cards are cool. anything Betty Boop LOL. I don't have any tools and my hubby is pretty stingy. Since I just learned to change my oil, anything along those lines is great too - wrench, funnel, etc.

That's the best I can do for ideas for this girly-girl trying to break her way into the Fierohead world - hopefully it will give those elves some help.

and btw... I HAVE been nice despite any rumors you may hear
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Dear Secret Santa,

As usual, I don't REALLY know what I "want" for Christmas. Just happy quiet times w/ my loved ones.

I guess something that's cool that can go on my desk at work, or at home (if it's not too breakable)

it was Fiero-related, that would be fantastic, but I'd take anything that doesn't try to suck out my eyeballs.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Dear SS

All i want is this....

I can give you directions to it's location..

Anything Fiero....Indy Fiero stuff even better!

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's
1984 SE Daily Driver

[This message has been edited by KEV (edited 11-19-2010).]

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
KEV, you need to do some really fast talking to convince me that you were good enough to deserve that for Christmas.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:

KEV, you need to do some really fast talking to convince me that you were good enough to deserve that for Christmas.

Fred..because i'm....

PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Anything 3800sc fits my bill.
GT-X

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-XSend a Private Message to GT-XDirect Link to This Post
I also would love some Fiero memorabilia. Or anything Fiero related that is not a car part, I have way too many parts already (exceptions will be made for power lumbar seats/items or anything beechwood)

~Tyler

------------------

Originally posted by Fieray3800:
What is GT-X and where is it located?
njcwgrl

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
Dear Secret Santa,

First let me Thank you for all the New friends I have meet on PFF they have been very helpful with my little Fiero

I would really LOVE a re-built 88 2.5 engine..But,I know that's a little heavy for your sled..I could use a couple of items
for my 88 Fiero "Vahalla" A gray console tray with a light would be Cool..Or Black spare tire cover, those little plastic
things that fit the headlights (mine go on but not up all the time) a set of black floor mats...the little gaskets that go under the power mirrors..

Im sure I will like anything you get me. You have already sent me a great group of new friends.. Its nice having people that are as Nuts as I am about a Little Car

Shannon
88 Fiero "Vahalla"

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
bump
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
Dear SS,

I could definitely see myself happy with a headlight motor rebuild kit for my 87. Or maybe a new dogbone for the 2.8 Or anything at all. This guy is not picky. I was stoked with what I received last yr so basically anything fiero related or just anything your little heart desires will get a big thumbs up from me.

[This message has been edited by Darksyde (edited 11-20-2010).]

Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
Dear SS,
First i'm pretty happy with just about anything I ever get - I'm the proverbial "Kid at Christmas"

As far as specifics, Any Fiero memorabilia or literature (Not repair manuals, I'm set there), Any small novelty tools or gadgets, or anything unusual or unique from your local area. Like I said.... pretty much anything is good

Rich

[This message has been edited by Richjk21 (edited 11-20-2010).]

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
Dear Secret Santa,

Unfortunately I do not have my Fiero anymore, but would still like Fiero memorabilia. No parts please. If I could get a Tyler's Toy T-shirt, I think that would be really cool. XL or XXL. I was unable to participate in the build, so if I'm not allowed to have a t-shirt, I understand. I'm not even sure if your making those anymore either.

Jim
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:
If I could get a Tyler's Toy T-shirt, I think that would be really cool. XL or XXL. I was unable to participate in the build, so if I'm not allowed to have a t-shirt, I understand. I'm not even sure if your making those anymore either.

Jim

The shirts are for anyone that wanted and purchased them. This is a very open and friendly community, and I don't think anyone will ever tell you that you can't have something! They were sold out last I heard, but you never know....

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

The shirts are for anyone that wanted and purchased them. This is a very open and friendly community, and I don't think anyone will ever tell you that you can't have something! They were sold out last I heard, but you never know....

I agree this is an awesome forum community, but I would totally understand if the ones that contributed were the only ones that had shirts. They earned it, and it creates a bond within the community. Unfortunately it was not an inner circle I was able to be a part of. No sour grapes here.

Jim

thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post
Well, the person that I am secret santa for should receive their gift in around a week. Hope they like it!
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2010 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Dear SS. I would like a copy os snow leopard os and a 4gb flash drive. Now that I think about it....I do need to start up a new tool collection so any and all tools welcome. From sockets to screw drivers...THEY WILL GET USED. A stack of blank cds would be awesome too as I always seem to never have any. I will settle for any fiero or volvo for a present too
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2010 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Dear Secret Santa

Life has been good and wifey's health is comin along fine now... I'm not requesting anything in particular this year except maybe any Fiero GT 86 Memorabilia ..... thanks for taking care of all my fiero friends

Thanks

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
How do you guys ship without the receipient knowing who sent the item? Do you get a tracking #?

Jim
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2010 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

How do you guys ship without the receipient knowing who sent the item? Do you get a tracking #?

Jim

Just leave your name off of the return address, this will give them a hint to help figure it out, or you can order online and usually drop ship to a different address than the address that gets the bill.

As for me, I don't really have anything in mind. Just about anything Fiero related works (not really into shirts though) or I maybe something unique to your area of the country/state...whatever trips your trigger.

Dan
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2010 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanFiero:

Just leave your name off of the return address, this will give them a hint to help figure it out,

Dan

Well since there are 3 of us from Va. Beach, and I'm the only one participating, that's a pretty good friggen clue.

Jim

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
bump for more wishes
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

Did you like your gift last year?
carnut122

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Dear SS. I would like a copy os snow leopard os and a 4gb flash drive. Now that I think about it....I do need to start up a new tool collection so any and all tools welcome. From sockets to screw drivers...THEY WILL GET USED. A stack of blank cds would be awesome too as I always seem to never have any. I will settle for any fiero or volvo for a present too

Don't forget the fire extinguisher!
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

Don't forget the fire extinguisher!

There is one in the trunk thank you. And scratch snow leopard......Christmas came early!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock