Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Purple Reign Where the &%#@ are my parts !! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Purple Reign Where the &%#@ are my parts !! by RULOOKIN
Started on: 11-08-2010 04:14 PM
Replies: 71
Last post by: Pappy on 12-05-2010 10:31 PM
Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justin Heileman:

Do you buy food from the grocery store?! It's not that hard really to plant the seed and grow your own food. I'm just saying...

Would you like to see our vegetable garden?

------------------

IP: Logged
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2010 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
Yes please.
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by L67:

Yes please.

Damn, Called the bluff. Only thing we grow are tomato's and those are long gone, managed to get snow last night.
Just being a smart ass more than anything.
L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2010 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post

I'm at work ALL the time, 12 hours a day, 6 or 7 days a week, I bought the parts because I don't have the time to do it myself. If I had the time to do it, I would.

I was thinking pretty hard about just this last weekend - It's going to suck balls when I start a full time career and don't have time to do things on my own anymore; where am I going to find the time? Even still, I wouldn't trust ANYONE with a shop or even on this or other web forum to touch my car with a ten foot pole. No one will ever have the respect and attention to detail as you do. If you work 6 days a week, you should have plenty of spare change to buy a welder. And then you've got the one day off to build a set of mounts. Expensive and tiresome I know, but then you're not in this pickle ever again. Even so, I hope you get what you paid for from Shaun.
L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2010 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post

L67

1792 posts
Member since Jun 2010

Originally posted by Fiero_Fan_88:

Damn, Called the bluff. Only thing we grow are tomato's and those are long gone, managed to get snow last night.
Just being a smart ass more than anything.

Why you gotta f**k with me like that? I was looking forward to seeing what goodness was growing. Tomatoes sound good though. The really large juicy ones you can slice to put on a large homemade sandwich....

[This message has been edited by L67 (edited 11-13-2010).]

Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post
L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2010 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
This thread is now about tomatoes.
VikingRedBaron

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post
Yuppers !!!

Nice twist huh?
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post

We're upset because we have already made payments and/or shipped parts to him with Very limited responses.

Hey Justin, I don't know where he is at with everyone's stuff, But I thought I'd chime in to help. PR doesn't have a phone that he can update the forum with, and we just got dumped on with 6" of nasty wet snow unexpectedly. He needs to do snow emergency removal with his tow truck, which means he will literally be up working for the next 48 hours straight, or more with no sleep. There is no way someone in his shoes can pass up the money. I know he was planning on working in his shop all weekend, cause I was planning on being there to help, but now mother nature ruined that for both of us.

Like I said I don't have any info on peoples parts, but if he's radio silent this weekend, at least you guys know why.

Justin Heileman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanDirect Link to This Post
Those tomatoes look delicious!

[This message has been edited by Justin Heileman (edited 11-16-2010).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2010 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Since the thread done went sideways..
can I play farmer too?

no--it ain't easy.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-14-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2010 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
An all beef BBQ in Texas coming soon??
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2010 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Dang, Don. How could you forget to post your security system?
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2010 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Originally posted by Old Lar:
An all beef BBQ in Texas coming soon??

I was thinking the same thing, MJ you need to have a BBQ get together! Give it a couple years though until finances permit some more of us to fly out and buzz your house!
Justin Heileman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2010 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MOBILE:

Hey Justin, I don't know where he is at with everyone's stuff, But I thought I'd chime in to help. PR doesn't have a phone that he can update the forum with, and we just got dumped on with 6" of nasty wet snow unexpectedly. He needs to do snow emergency removal with his tow truck, which means he will literally be up working for the next 48 hours straight, or more with no sleep. There is no way someone in his shoes can pass up the money. I know he was planning on working in his shop all weekend, cause I was planning on being there to help, but now mother nature ruined that for both of us.

Like I said I don't have any info on peoples parts, but if he's radio silent this weekend, at least you guys know why.

K, lol, let's try to get back to the topic at hand, at least until we actually get our parts...
Justin Heileman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

11-09-2010 03:33 PM

Back to work again......i'd like to ship these alt brackets in the morning

Any updates? I really NEED my parts by Thanksgiving...

[This message has been edited by Justin Heileman (edited 11-16-2010).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2010 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Any updates? I really NEED my parts by Thanksgiving...

At least you'll get your parts before Will Martin gets his swap done from FF
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2010 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

At least you'll get your parts before Will Martin gets his swap done from FF

Yeah, but Will's car comes with weed, man. Or was it weeds?
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Yeah, but Will's car comes with weed, man. Or was it weeds?

Probably a colony of Fire(joke intented) ants growing their own weed inside the engine compartment to hide it from the po-po
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2010 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Parts shipped in the morning, provided i get an address from Duane. Justin's is on the way via Paypal address that was sent.

And you sir, captain "full of sh!t" can just shut the hell up. Not everyone is a keyboard cowboy post whore on here !! 10,000 posts in less than 4 years,.... i'm less than 4,000 in over 8 years....... Go back to trolling other less informed citizens of the world giving the perception your some sort of hero on here, the rest of us know better & so does RFT !!!!

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

It takes what, 45 seconds to make a post? You didnt need to respond to PM's if you just made a simple post in your thread, or even got super lazy and made a new topic!

You probably have a cellphone that has the ability to do something... and I am sure you take craps that take more than a few minutes... perfect time for posting on here!

Simple fact is, there is no excuse for not taking the time to keep your customers updated.

Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2010 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

This thread is now about tomatoes.

Congratulations! This is now my favorite reply to any topic on the Fiero Forum ever.
PFF
System Bot
L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Flamberge:

Congratulations! This is now my favorite reply to any topic on the Fiero Forum ever.

and now....

the Larch

Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post
Pontiac's and Vegetables, great thread.

RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
Thanks PR shoot me your Paypall for payment! my address has been PMed to you
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I told you guys he would come through.
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
Pay pall payment sent Thanks PR
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2010 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
...But tomatoes are a fruit...
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Huh...Yeah
PFF
System Bot
Pappy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2010 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PappySend a Private Message to PappyDirect Link to This Post
I grow some mean @ss peppers....
From the mild Jalapeno up to the Ghost.

If I would have had the time I would have loved to have stopped by the shop.
We flew into HH and the wife's parents drove over from Wisconsin and fetched us.

Hope things are going well.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock