Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  How is everyone naming their Fieros? (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
How is everyone naming their Fieros? by SOV3RN
Started on: 08-19-2010 02:34 AM
Replies: 84
Last post by: Mini_moosee on 08-26-2010 11:15 PM
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
I simply call my two feiros what they are; the black turbo and the red primer. When it comes to names and things you adore etc, you have to keep it simple; like never call your gf by here name, use just honey -or something like that- els you may call your wife Sara, Jill
IP: Logged
Philphine

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2010 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by billpapps:

Sir, you are so lucky to have a daughter that appreciates the Fiero. I seen so many fathers that built a car for there kids only to have them Dislike it and say they wanted a new car. Claiming they would
be a joke driving such a junker.
I seen it with a 69SS Camaro a 65 rustang and a 63 Nove II .. All 3 where show quality cars..

i have no problem with those little ungrateful bas... i mean... angels. that's how i got my convertible. the guy tried to give it to his daugher but she wanted a bmw.
Sidecar 2M6 SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sidecar 2M6 SESend a Private Message to Sidecar 2M6 SEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by billpapps:

Sir, you are so lucky to have a daughter that appreciates the Fiero. I seen so many fathers that built a car for there kids only to have them Dislike it and say they wanted a new car. Claiming they would
be a joke driving such a junker.
I seen it with a 69SS Camaro a 65 rustang and a 63 Nove II .. All 3 where show quality cars..

It's too bad to hear about the cars above. I would have loved any of those cars if my dad had done that for me.

The 86 2M6 was actually my daughter's second Fiero. I gave her a white 85 2M4 for her 16th birthday that I bought and replaced the 5spd tranny in before I gave it to her. She liked the car but didn't like the stick and wanted an automatic tranny so she hardly drove it and it sat for almost 2 years with little use at all. I got offered the 86 2M6 for a good price and sold the 85 2M4 (with only 3 days needed for the ad to get several prospective buyers calling me) I sold it for more than what I needed for the 86 2M6 which took less work than the 85 2M4 to get it on the road, to boot. When I told her I had sold the 2M4 she was real mad at me until I told her about the 86 2M6 and then she was real happy. I don't give up without a good fight first lol
PerKr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PerKrClick Here to visit PerKr's HomePageSend a Private Message to PerKrDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SOV3RN:

I want a name for my Fiero.

I'm a bit tired of calling my fiero names
Mini_moosee

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mini_mooseeSend a Private Message to Mini_mooseeDirect Link to This Post
Just named mine The Heartless. Reason being she sat for 8 years with no engine.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock