Started on: 06-22-2010 07:04 AM
Replies: 27
Last post by: Synthesis on 11-28-2010 11:04 PM
Fierokid87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Yeah i still have QT, and Ive been trying to get ahold of Fiero67 on where I need to send it.

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: <A Class="HTMLBodyLink" HREF="http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754
" TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754
</A>

[This message has been edited by Fierokid87 (edited 06-22-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I'd completely forgotten about her..

If you can't get ahold of Fiero67 who's she go to next?
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
I have no Idea. Thats why Im trying to get ahold of Fiero67
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2010 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
well until I find out where to send this coin Ill still have it.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2010 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
How did you get it before he did? Anyway, if no response, get a hold of the next person. Here is the remaining list:

Maine - fiero67
Ohio - Fierokid87
Nebraska - litespd
Kansas - fieroX
Wisconsin - aeffertz and sadie goad (Sorry about that. I missed the Wisconsin part in your post.)
California - IMSA GT
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2010 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

How did you get it before he did? Anyway, if no response, get a hold of the next person. Here is the remaining list:

Ohio - Fierokid87
Nebraska - litespd

Looks like it would be me. Check your PM's for my address.....
ARKaiser

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post
Where is QT now? I was just thinking about her and wondering if she made it to all 50 states yet.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ARKaiser:

Where is QT now? I was just thinking about her and wondering if she made it to all 50 states yet.

No, not yet. Where is the coin????
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
wow....just read this thread.... along with the coin ....there was a list of people that it was to go to... all he needed to do was look on the list and ask the next person his his address. I wonder where it is now?
litespd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Fierokid has PM'd me a couple of times...he still has the coin, and is planning on sending it to me soon. I hope he gets it here before the snow flies...otherwise, there won't be much around to take pictures of it with.
HarryT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HarryTSend a Private Message to HarryTDirect Link to This Post
I put my name on the list for South Carolina when this first started but never heard from anyone and SC never went on the list.
Harry
PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Where is QT?!

FieroKid, ship QT please.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2010 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
What happened? I emailed my name and address over a month ago. Did she get shipped out?
litespd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2010 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
I'm still waiting for QT to show up. Fierokid has PM'd me a couple of different times, saying he was going to send it out in a few days. I have yet to see it.
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
I was gonna send it out. But my life has been flipped upside down with me getting married and now a new baby boy. Im calling my mom with the next persons address to have it sent out. Sorry for the huge delay. ok The coin will go out today or tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by Fierokid87 (edited 11-18-2010).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierokid87:

I was gonna send it out. But my life has been flipped upside down with me getting married and now a new baby boy. Im calling my mom with the next persons address to have it sent out. Sorry for the huge delay. ok The coin will go out today or tomorrow.

Please provide some form of tracking. QT has been missing for a long time now.
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Will do tracking number will be provided.
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post

Fierokid87

4954 posts
Member since Jan 2001
Its getting sent via USPS. Again sorry for the Delay. Mike will be getting it.
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post

Fierokid87

4954 posts
Member since Jan 2001
Ok its in the mail and on its way to Mike. go to www.usps.com and look for the delivery confrimation and punch in the number: 03093220000165396971
litespd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Update: QT has arrived in good shape. I will be trying to get some pictures with QT and some local "points of interest" in the next few days. Synthesis, if you read this, you might want to update your original post, and get some more people in different states to sign up for "QT duty". I will PM you later with a list of where, according to the enclosed list, it's already been.
PFF
System Bot
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
UMMmm.. I was gone awhile, so whats QT.??? SmoothGT

------------------
Steve
aka. SmoothGT
- NotAFieroAnyLonger
CURRENT BUILD:
" SmoothGT-'w8nc' "
1987 Fiero V8/hybrid
1999 Lexus SC-400

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:

Update: QT has arrived in good shape. I will be trying to get some pictures with QT and some local "points of interest" in the next few days. Synthesis, if you read this, you might want to update your original post, and get some more people in different states to sign up for "QT duty". I will PM you later with a list of where, according to the enclosed list, it's already been.

Good to see QT arived
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Way back when, I asked for the QT to be sent to KY because I was hosting an event and there was opportunity to have it in pics with quite a few Fieros from KY. That request was swept under the rug apparently. Never heard squat. Now, it's not as important to me. Just being honest.

Ron
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2010 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Way back when, I asked for the QT to be sent to KY because I was hosting an event and there was opportunity to have it in pics with quite a few Fieros from KY. That request was swept under the rug apparently. Never heard squat. Now, it's not as important to me. Just being honest.

Ron

Have the person before me on the list send the coin to you first and then when you are done, send it my way.

Adam
litespd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
a bump to keep this current....
zap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zapSend a Private Message to zapDirect Link to This Post
Hey Fierokid87, If you would like to send QT down to South Florida for a break from the cold I would be happy to show here around the area, let her meet other Fiero owners and take her to some cruise in's and car shows down here. If she would like to vacation in the sun for a little while PM me and I will give you my address and cell number.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zap:

Hey Fierokid87, If you would like to send QT down to South Florida for a break from the cold I would be happy to show here around the area, let her meet other Fiero owners and take her to some cruise in's and car shows down here. If she would like to vacation in the sun for a little while PM me and I will give you my address and cell number.

QT is already at the next member's home..

There are two other threads that have just recently been bumped..
If you'd like on the list, post in the "50 cars in 50 states" thread, and I'll work on updating the list.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock