Started on: 06-21-2010 05:32 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: LuckyStrike on 08-14-2010 05:54 PM
ARKaiser

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post
Plan on these two show dates ---

July 11, 2010 - Sparrow Hospice Show at Logan's Roadhouse
http://www.capitalareamuscl...7s_Carshow_Flyer.pdf

Aug 14, 2010 - Car Capitol Show at REO Museum
http://reoldsmuseum.org/pages/CarCap.htm

There will be a group from the Capitol City Fiero Club attending both shows.

Come and join in the fun!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CaravanBill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaravanBillSend a Private Message to CaravanBillDirect Link to This Post
Bummer! I will be visiting Lansing one week later!
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
i would like to put the call out to any Mera owners that may be in the Area (if any??)
i have a Mera and rumor has it the 1986 Pontiac Fiero Mera Proto-type (VIN approved) is in MI somewhere. i like these Mera for the fact of what Pontiac, in no certian terms, kinda got away with, albeit short lived...its Pontiac history and its Fiero history...with a couple togeather and with the proto type should draw a crowd and massive Fiero presence will push us over the top. Fieros win!....good times, good times...plus i got a temp gauge now and will/can travel....Plus-plus- i gotta see them two cars next to each other....so much in common with the pictures i have seen....anyway

how many Fieros show regularly? to both shows? i am really liking the "Mile long car show" at the museum. that rocks. sounds like big fun.
*EDIT* aww...man limited to 300 cars.

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-21-2010).]

ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

how many Fieros show regularly? to both shows? i am really liking the "Mile long car show" at the measuem. that rocks. sounds like big fun.

Last years there was 5 or 6 to the Hospice Show and we have had up to 5 at the Car Capitol Show. But we have not really promoted either show that well in the past. With any luck we should be able to get 6 to 10 at both shows. I would like to see more attendance from the people on the west side of the state. We understand that many of the MFC events are just to far away for them to go to but Lansing isn't that bad of a trip.

Don't worry about the 300 limit. I have an in at that show and I'm sure if push comes to shove I can get you in.

[This message has been edited by ARKaiser (edited 06-21-2010).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
yep! Lansing is perfect! nice drive there, long day....nice drive home into the setting sun....ahhhhwww... i mean hammer down....get ye sum into the ssssuuuunnnnnn!!!!! totally metal and all....sorry i went back to my construction job today and i am all hyper....the up swing is now i also have more gas money for them longer trips astray.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
and another thought i should not mention here that i have counted at least 9 different Fieros, seen in my 10 mile Radius??
i kid you all not i think it is actually 10 different fieros but i say 9 for truth...unless i have seen the same one twice with fresh paint. some of the Fieros seen were Stock looking but Nice Paint.....but 10 Fieros in 20 miles....Yeah....West Coast and the Inner West
i have seen you ALL in Kalamazoo....i know there out there. maybe? knock knock. i will behave.....and shave....WIN. WIN.
Dan

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-21-2010).]

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkDirect Link to This Post
Well, that is close enough for me to plan on going. Love getting together with other Fiero Addicts. I will put both on my calendar, so unless something else takes me away we should be there.
ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post
Bump - just a reminder of the dates. It would be nice if we could get a dozen or so of us together. The Corvette club is a host of the Sparrow show and I would love to be the second largest car model at the show.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkDirect Link to This Post
I believe the Capital City Corvette club is taking over the Spartan Speedway on July 17th and have invited the Capital City Fiero club members to come and have fun. I hope to get over for that weekend too. I think you can ask for more information from Bob Holtz CapitalCityFiero about it.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

and another thought i should not mention here that i have counted at least 9 different Fieros, seen in my 10 mile Radius??
i kid you all not i think it is actually 10 different fieros but i say 9 for truth...unless i have seen the same one twice with fresh paint. some of the Fieros seen were Stock looking but Nice Paint.....but 10 Fieros in 20 miles....Yeah....West Coast and the Inner West
i have seen you ALL in Kalamazoo....i know there out there. maybe? knock knock. i will behave.....and shave....WIN. WIN.
Dan

i have now seen my 10th different Fiero in a 20 mile circle of my house. mostly ON the road in front of the house. also saw one around Sturgis, MI some 30 miles away and while talking up my Mera at lunch a pipefitter, who works for us, said he had one for sale, $800. i am trying to get details but you know?? hes a fitter .....annnnd.....its a shut down so their real busy. thats why i do HVAC....not so much, tonnage! egads-

i may have to start stalking these cars as they pass by. you know full on U turn "in hot Pursuit!"('que, 'que, 'que)
leaving little notes....see if i can catch any of you hereYELLOW POST-IT NOTES!
Dan

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-27-2010).]

belleaudb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for belleaudbSend a Private Message to belleaudbDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to try to attend. Will probably bring Michaels 86 GT which was given to me by his family. Currently working to make it show ready.
PFF
System Bot
Capitol City Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
YOU CAN COUNT ON 2 FROM CAPITOL CITY FIEROS WE ARE REGISTERED
ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post
Bump

First show is just a week away!!

Hope to see all the locals there as well as some new people.
ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2010 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post
Just a little reminder bump.
ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post
Second of the two dates is fast approaching. Just want to keep this in the front of your minds.

I also would like to have some kind of idea how many people will be able to make it. Parking may be an issue and if I need to hold places for people then I need to know. At this time there are only three Fieros scheduled to be there so I'm not sure I could get any special parking spot. If we could get 10 or 15 then I could request something of the organizers.
ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post
Bad news - Good news

Bad news is that there were more Buick Reatta (6) and Studebaker Avanti (3) then Fieros (2).

Good news is we won our class...
LuckyStrike

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LuckyStrikeSend a Private Message to LuckyStrikeDirect Link to This Post
Im trying like heck too have my 3800 done for the last cruise night in jackson, but the universe has been against me lol

[This message has been edited by LuckyStrike (edited 08-14-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock