saw a convertable. by rager87gt
Started on: 06-20-2010 03:39 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: rager87gt on 06-22-2010 08:18 PM
rager87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rager87gtSend a Private Message to rager87gtDirect Link to This Post
so, I was in easton PA to visit the crayola factory with my kids and there was a small car show that was mostly corvettes. But, as I was leaving, I noticed a blue 85 gt with a convertable top. Is it anyone here? It was very nice looking! I was just curious.
Later,
Mike.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
foxgapfiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroClick Here to Email foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroDirect Link to This Post
It may have been a blue 87 SE that is owned by a guy just outside of Easton. I looked at the car a few years ago when he had it for sale. I think he was asking around 10K for it. It was built for Holland Pontiac in Ohio. I had heard it was one of 25 that is a V-6 and 5 speed.

------------------
Mark Hoagland
861/2GT 3.4 5-speed 355 nose and tailights REAL bright yellow
88 Formula Black with Beechwood Was an Auto car, now with a Getrag 5 speed and a 3.4.
84 Convertible Restoration project.

rager87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rager87gtSend a Private Message to rager87gtDirect Link to This Post
Cool, I only saw the front and that it was a convertable.
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2010 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithDirect Link to This Post
CONVERTIBLE
rager87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rager87gtSend a Private Message to rager87gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Johnny Smith:

CONVERTIBLE

Custom job. I think they were looking into convertables, even had a prototype, but never really did it.
sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
I think the car changed hands in the last year or so. It was on a used car lot over in Macungie, PA for a few months last fall. They wanted a bit much for it, but it is certainly a nice car!
rager87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rager87gtSend a Private Message to rager87gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rager87gt:

Custom job. I think they were looking into convertables, even had a prototype, but never really did it.

Or... you were correcting my very poor spelling!... sorry.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock