Started on: 06-17-2010 05:27 PM
Replies: 30
Last post by: AutoMark on 06-27-2010 10:51 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Hello club...

The 4th Saturday of June is approaching, and will be bring our regularly scheduled monthly meeting.
We will be meeting for lunch and visiting at Pappas BBQ off the NW Highway. Normally cars start showing up around 1100, eat around noon... hang out and visit until ready to leave.

Pappas Bar-B-Q (Stemmons at Frwy 12)
2231 West NW Hwy
Dallas, TX 75220
(214) 956-9038

I have a prior engagement with my church on that Saturday (yes, I will be shaving the mohawk off by then), so Tom Slick has 'volunteered' to facilitate the meeting. Items to go over will be the Cracker Barrel car show in Lewisville on July 10th. That one is being hosted by North Texas Mustangs, and we are the guest club. For this priviledge, they will be featuring Fiero's on the trophies, so please make plans to try and attend, and hopefully snag one of those really unique awards. A quick re-cap of how things went at the PSN. Also appropriate is announcing the location of the Ruckus... as he is an Okie transplant.

We may have a new member joining us for this meeting... 88GTV-8... if she does show up... please try to withhold the worst of the lies. We'd like to keep her around a bit.

I should resume normal duties for the July meeting, thank you Tom for stepping in.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
blah, blah...

(yes, I will be shaving the mohawk off by then)

blah...blah...

no, i need a pic of the blake-atoo or blake-atiel

the almighty can see your hair now so why cut if off.

carla thinks you were playing world of warcraft and got hit by Mr. T's mowhawk grenade.

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 06-17-2010).]

2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post
Will be gone to a family reunion. Will try to make the July meeting. Can't commit to the Mustang show because of possible work.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Myself and Mark will be there if this hell trip back from Cali ever ends. Its going on 3.5 days since we left from swapping cars. Finally in Tx but still far from home.....If somone ever tells you that a car is there DD and it will make the trip..kick them in the balls...
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post
I made that trip in a MR2 way back when and I will never do it again in a 2 seater sports car! Good luck and don't break down in the middle of nowhere? I hope u have AC?

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Myself and Mark will be there if this hell trip back from Cali ever ends. Its going on 3.5 days since we left from swapping cars. Finally in Tx but still far from home.....If somone ever tells you that a car is there DD and it will make the trip..kick them in the balls...

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

I made that trip in a MR2 way back when and I will never do it again in a 2 seater sports car! Good luck and don't break down in the middle of nowhere? I hope u have AC?

The trip going in the car I build went flawless with no issues at all..>The trip back in the car that is supposed to have been a DD...well be watching for a Thread on that with lots of pictures.....Lets just say I just got home late last night and we let Tuesday night from Cali.....
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Poe glad you are back in Texas Terra Firma
AutoMark

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Yes! Back and may come to meet... I have to figure out if I wanta hear Tommy go blablabla all afternoon... I mean cant you pick ANYone else? hahahaha I kid Mr fillinpresidentTommy
BTW, here is the thread and tales of our adventure... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081485.html
Now if I do come, GG wont be with me , but... I'll bring the 4F6.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoMark:

Yes! Back and may come to meet... I have to figure out if I wanta hear Tommy go blablabla all afternoon... I mean cant you pick ANYone else? hahahaha I kid Mr fillinpresidentTommy
BTW, here is the thread and tales of our adventure... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081485.html
Now if I do come, GG wont be with me , but... I'll bring the 4F6.

I will let you be Mr. Fill'nPresident this Saturday. You can tell your trip story we know how much you like to storytime.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Well looks like I will be missing this meeting unless you want to relocate it to Stephenville. Hmmmm That's an idea. Meeting at the Hard 8. I'll be turning my dads Gooseneck hitch around. Looks like Dodge didn't have a clue what they were doing when they put it in BACKWARDS, thus making the trailer hit the truck cab when in a sharp turn.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

I will let you be Mr. Fill'nPresident this Saturday.

I forbid this.

PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

I forbid this.

And who the hell are you?
is someone talking, i can't hear you...
you won't be there so you can "forbid" anything.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

I forbid this.

Typical.....
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

And who the hell are you?
is someone talking, i can't hear you...
you won't be there so you can "forbid" anything.

I concur

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
Typical.....

I concur

Besides.... I have a gold crown already! GG2, GG3, GG4, and GG5... so actually, thats 4 gold crowns!
Sorry Blake, but my people have spoken... "so let it be said, so let it be done"
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
you 3 amigos should all form your own clubs...

oh wait...
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

you 3 amigos should all form your own clubs...

oh wait...

you got that right.
MstangsBware - GO-GO
AutoMouth - LTB
Tom - AFRO

and what do you have? CLAP (Chrishanson Loves All Pervs)
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
O how I missed being home... this she-aut is funny!!! Tommy, I might apoint you to court jester! Look its my old postion and a very good one, I might add!
Blake, Im not sure where in the kingdom, under my reign, youll fit in...
hhmmm?????????????
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

AutoMark

496 posts
Member since Jan 2005
Just a pic of me try n on my new crown! Excuse the green face, I am not feelin well 2day...
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Blake if you don't pipe down you'll force me to show everyone your new hairstyle!

OOPS Just did!

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 06-21-2010).]

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Blake if you don't pipe down you'll force me to show everyone your new hairstyle!

OOPS Just did!

Stu you made me toss my supper!!

Joe
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

thanks thats excaclty what i needed, now everytime blake calls me his blake-atil photo will pop up instead of chris hanson.
PFF
System Bot
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Wont be making it. (I know, no big surprise). Actually this is for a wedding I am attending (not mine). Hope yall have a good time as always. Back to my hole.

------------------
Life is just SO much better when you own AND drive a Fiero!

Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post
Hi Guys!

Gee, what fun you all are havin'.

Poe & Mark glad to here your back from your.... trip... safe and sound. How agonizing the return trip was...

Anyway, I'm another one who will miss this w/e monthy meeting.

Greetings from Pennsylvania!!!

Found a 85 or 86 White w/ Tan Fiero... if anybody is interested... PM me but will warn ya, dont know about any rust issues, but all tires are flat and it's on the ground.

See most of ya at the car show July 10th...

Jim
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2010 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting my campaign photo for next year Stu.

Y'all have a good meeting, and see you on the 10th... though I do wanna see the new M. SugeKnight Shamalamadingdong movie... so maybe earlier?
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
aawww.... the day of my reign is upon us.... are my people ready, well, it dont matter, cause I AM MrFillNPresident! hahahahaha
BTW, I started a "movie night" thread...
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

AutoMark

496 posts
Member since Jan 2005
I have to say... WHAT A GREAT TURN OUT AND MEETIN 2DAY! Tommy did such a ok job, (even though he missed somethings ol current prez does) and brought so many out, and so many new faces! Hhhmmmm..... When are elections again?
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoMark:
I have to say... WHAT A GREAT TURN OUT AND MEETIN 2DAY! Tommy did such a ok job, (even though he missed somethings ol current prez does) and brought so many out, and so many new faces! Hhhmmmm..... When are elections again?

I'm still not going to vote for you.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't either. He'd make throttle blipping mandatory.
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
DAMN.... Missed Another.... I hate working on weekends.
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

I'm still not going to vote for you.

AW, but you have already.... And I qoute...

I will let you be Mr. Fill'nPresident this Saturday...

It startin, little by little... hahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

AutoMark

496 posts
Member since Jan 2005

I wouldn't either. He'd make throttle blipping mandatory.

j
e
a
l
o
u
s
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C