Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Post your memory's from the Tyler's toy project.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C
  

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version


Post your memory's from the Tyler's toy project. by pontiackid86
Started on: 06-16-2010 06:07 PM
Replies: 28
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 06-18-2010 01:05 AM
pontiackid86
Member
Posts: 19616
From: Kingwood Texas..... Yall
Registered: Sep 2008


Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 343
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
All of us have memory's from the tylers toy project. more will come to me but my one memory right now is getting off the plane walking through the airport walking outside and satying damnit its cold here.. Not only an hour later auntuzzi steps out of the airport and says its not to bad out here. another one would be driving all the way out to boysatt's place in ND for a intermittint windshield wiper mother board at close to 1:00 in the morning. andother was how i alledgedley broke the starter at 3:00 in the morning and turnd out stu fixed it and i installed it. Another was the distributor incident but ill leave that one to someone else.

Post your memory. Weather it be somthing from what you saw in the video to somthing you were there for.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Onefiero
Member
Posts: 122
From: Ohio, USA
Registered: Jan 2009


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OnefieroClick Here to Email OnefieroSend a Private Message to OnefieroDirect Link to This Post
I would like to see some pictures too that maybe some of you haven't posted yet in other threads. Sadly I wasn't involved in the project.
IP: Logged
pontiackid86
Member
Posts: 19616
From: Kingwood Texas..... Yall
Registered: Sep 2008


Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 343
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Onefiero:

I would like to see some pictures too that maybe some of you haven't posted yet in other threads. Sadly I wasn't involved in the project.

Go to www.tylerstoy.com theres a bunch of pics and video's up on there.
IP: Logged
Cheever3000
Member
Posts: 12338
From: The Man from Tallahassee
Registered: Aug 2001


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Post your memory's from the Tyler's toy project.



Watching you grinding

on that bumper.

But seriously the webcast was an awesome thing to watch.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 06-16-2010).]

IP: Logged
pontiackid86
Member
Posts: 19616
From: Kingwood Texas..... Yall
Registered: Sep 2008


Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 343
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Cheever3000:


Watching you grinding

on that bumper.

But seriously the webcast was an awesome thing to watch.




Lol im a god with a cuttin wheel dont hate

IP: Logged
87antuzzi
Member
Posts: 11151
From: Surrounded by corn.
Registered: Feb 2009


Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziClick Here to Email 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
im uploading like 20 pics that have never been seen.....
IP: Logged
87antuzzi
Member
Posts: 11151
From: Surrounded by corn.
Registered: Feb 2009


Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziClick Here to Email 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the hotel california!


Pk86 spent like 20 bucks trying to win his turbo racer

Some sweet vac lines I put together

Pk86 breaking things

A sweet blue gt with a ghost flag in the paint

Fieros on a hill



Water tower

FIeros with drivers

Tyler Shipman going for a ride in the sweet blue gt.

The starter

2am

Almost done....It would not start



Icm fails.

IP: Logged
VikingRedBaron
Member
Posts: 879
From: Moorhead, MN USA
Registered: Nov 2009


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronClick Here to Email VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post
" It`s Tooth Paste !!! "

Or was it, " Its not tooth paste !!! "

[This message has been edited by VikingRedBaron (edited 06-16-2010).]

IP: Logged
pontiackid86
Member
Posts: 19616
From: Kingwood Texas..... Yall
Registered: Sep 2008


Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 343
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

" It`s Tooth Paste !!! "

Or was it, " Its not tooth paste !!! "



Not this again
IP: Logged
87antuzzi
Member
Posts: 11151
From: Surrounded by corn.
Registered: Feb 2009


Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziClick Here to Email 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by pontiackid86:


Not this again


Dont make me post em.....
IP: Logged
Hulki U. My-BFF
Member
Posts: 5949
From: Back home in East Berlin, PA
Registered: Apr 2008


Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFClick Here to Email Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Sitting in Iraq, talking to Tyler face to face over webcam. His face is forever burnt into my memory.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu
Member
Posts: 2337
From: Republic of TX
Registered: Jun 2007


Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
The fact that the money to go suddenly came in.
The fact that I'm scared to death to fly commercial but a local from Frazee Found me at the airport which distracted my fears.
The fact that when the hotel reservations were fouled up and no rooms nearby with a simple question we had a beautiful room waiting.
Moons and Suns everywhere.
A roommate that sleep walks.
That smile that reaches in and touched your heart.
Those Innocent yet fearless eyes.
Waking up with lungs full of first start EXHAUST and everyone laughing.
The list goes on.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 06-16-2010).]

IP: Logged
pontiackid86
Member
Posts: 19616
From: Kingwood Texas..... Yall
Registered: Sep 2008


Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 343
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by 87antuzzi:


Dont make me post em.....

Lol the flag poll one?


Also i rememberd that MN toilet's wernt made for PA dumps
IP: Logged
cornersonrails
Member
Posts: 788
From: Algonquin,Il USA
Registered: Jul 2006


Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageClick Here to Email cornersonrailsSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Given the honor to make the Tyler Toy T-Shirts and winter beanies.
IP: Logged
carbon
Member
Posts: 4767
From: Eagan, MN
Registered: Apr 2004


Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by DIY_Stu:
The list goes on.


I sure am glad you don't remember the metal spike that I drove into your thumb...

I remember standing behind Tyler and his dad, watching him getting into the car... totally worth it.

And then the damn temp gauge needle fell off...
IP: Logged
CoolBlue87GT
Member
Posts: 8287
From: Punta Gorda, Florida, USA
Registered: Apr 2001


Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTClick Here to Email CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
This was posted today, the TV station that broadcast the story won an Edward R. Murrow Award for the coverage.

http://www.kare11.com/video...px?bctid=56664085001


I remember watching the live coverage & posting questions back & forth. I kept checking my PC as the video was in black & white !

I remember feeling so proud of everyone. I still can feel it.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 06-16-2010).]

IP: Logged
Back On Holiday
Member
Posts: 6238
From: Downingtown, PA
Registered: Jul 2001


Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidayClick Here to Email Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post





















IP: Logged
DIY_Stu
Member
Posts: 2337
From: Republic of TX
Registered: Jun 2007


Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by carbon:


I sure am glad you don't remember the metal spike that I drove into your thumb...

I remember standing behind Tyler and his dad, watching him getting into the car... totally worth it.

And then the damn temp gauge needle fell off...


I was trying to remember good things... Bad things eh....

The nice 1" gouge put in the drivers window tint less than an hour after it was installed... Woops. But the top notch Tinter said he brought extra just for that reason.

PK breaking things.

PK trying to set the car on fire.

and PK breaking more stuff.
IP: Logged
PURPLE REIGN
Member
Posts: 4078
From: Minnesnowta ------------------ Land of White Gold
Registered: Sep 2002


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNClick Here to Email PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Well, other than FREEZING my nuts off on the ride up there averaging xxx mph i' say outside of spending about 22 hours in the engine bay, the rest was awesome & all worthwhile.

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,194.4 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2007GSXR 1000
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
Best Fiero mounts available

IP: Logged
nellieship
Member
Posts: 479
From: Frazee, MN
Registered: Nov 2009


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageClick Here to Email nellieshipSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
I remember Tyler being up early and itching to go the morning of the reveal. That doesn't sound like a big deal, but up to that point mornings had been a pretty slow moving affair around our house. Tyler usually slept late and it really took a lot of coordinating to get everything done and ready to actually get out the door. That morning he practically flew out of bed. I also remember my ride around the block with him. I looked over at him and he had one arm draped over the steering wheel, kicked back, just being his cool self. It was like a snapshot in my head of how things could have been.
IP: Logged
Synthesis
Member
Posts: 12200
From: Jordan, MN
Registered: Feb 2002


Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Before the project:

Getting a call back from this little body shop in the middle of nowhere, and hearing "Do you guys have a place to work on the car? We'd like you to work on it here, and we want to paint the car."
I was FLOORED by this... I had trouble breathing, and was tearing up on the phone.

Hearing businesses all over say "Yes, we want to help." Every one of those was another leg under the workbench..

Getting a phonecall from Nick and Ellie in Spain.. (FieroFetish for those who don't know)...

maryjane getting ahold of me and shipping up the dew wipes. The wipes helped finish the car in a very subtle way.

Friday Morning:

I met up with John and Stu... And hugged them both as if they were long lost brothers. No awkwardness.

Friday night:

Booing at the Television when the Fargo TV station (WDAY) made a comment about the Fiero being thought of as one of the first cars made...

Showing everyone at the build the plaque that Sam Shepherd put together from Cold Stone Granite... I remember Karen tearing up when I pulled it out.

The Meet and Greet, and broadcasting it to the world. A lot of people were in the meet and greet and were asking all sorts of questions. It was still the night "before the storm" of possibilities that Saturday would bring.

Saturday is a blur... Too many things to remember, but the ones that stick out to me are:

The moment Tyler entered, and saw his car in progress, but far from complete. The look on his face every time someone brought up a new and shiny part for his approval.

The hush over the crowd as the plaque was presented to him and his family.

The feeling of despair when the engine refused to start, and the rush of adrenaline when it finally fired up and purred... We RUSHED to finish at that point, and did a fantastic job.

Just over-seeing the entire project, as people asked me questions, asked me what I wanted to do with some things.. I got snippy sometimes... And for that I apologize.

Sunday:

Eating Breakfast at the local restaurant... I got up to leave because I had left the fog machine on full, and did not want it to look like the shop was burning down.
When I asked for my check, the waitress pointed to a gentleman sitting a few tables away and said "He is covering it."
I went and shook his hand, and thanked him.

Trying to make a joke about the completed car, and using my mini-RC Fiero for it... It flopped..

The big reveal, and seeing Tyler go for a drive with a smile on his face.

The breakdown on the side of the road, and seeing 12 people get out and rush forward to find out what was wrong... Turns out, it was simple, and the day was saved with a new ICM...

Reading the story in that Sunday's Star Trib.

Remembering all of the faith people had in us to do the job, do it right, and do it on time.... And the amount of support they showed before and during the build.


On that note, I received an email from Boyd Huppert... I saw this mentioned above, but the link takes you to the video, rather than the article. This one gets you the article...

Chris,

I thought you might be interested to know that Tyler's story has won the national Edward R. Murrow award for feature reporting. Just announced today. It's truly a shared honor, belonging to Tyler, his family and the Fiero owners who allowed us to be part of a very special weekend. Thanks to all of you.

http://www.kare11.com/news/...ryid=852967&catid=14

Boyd

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86
Member
Posts: 19616
From: Kingwood Texas..... Yall
Registered: Sep 2008


Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 343
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Synthesis:

Before the project:

Getting a call back from this little body shop in the middle of nowhere, and hearing "Do you guys have a place to work on the car? We'd like you to work on it here, and we want to paint the car."
I was FLOORED by this... I had trouble breathing, and was tearing up on the phone.

Hearing businesses all over say "Yes, we want to help." Every one of those was another leg under the workbench..

Getting a phonecall from Nick and Ellie in Spain.. (FieroFetish for those who don't know)...

maryjane getting ahold of me and shipping up the dew wipes. The wipes helped finish the car in a very subtle way.

Friday Morning:

I met up with John and Stu... And hugged them both as if they were long lost brothers. No awkwardness.

Friday night:

Booing at the Television when the Fargo TV station (WDAY) made a comment about the Fiero being thought of as one of the first cars made...

Showing everyone at the build the plaque that Sam Shepherd put together from Cold Stone Granite... I remember Karen tearing up when I pulled it out.

The Meet and Greet, and broadcasting it to the world. A lot of people were in the meet and greet and were asking all sorts of questions. It was still the night "before the storm" of possibilities that Saturday would bring.

Saturday is a blur... Too many things to remember, but the ones that stick out to me are:

The moment Tyler entered, and saw his car in progress, but far from complete. The look on his face every time someone brought up a new and shiny part for his approval.

The hush over the crowd as the plaque was presented to him and his family.

The feeling of despair when the engine refused to start, and the rush of adrenaline when it finally fired up and purred... We RUSHED to finish at that point, and did a fantastic job.

Just over-seeing the entire project, as people asked me questions, asked me what I wanted to do with some things.. I got snippy sometimes... And for that I apologize.

Sunday:

Eating Breakfast at the local restaurant... I got up to leave because I had left the fog machine on full, and did not want it to look like the shop was burning down.
When I asked for my check, the waitress pointed to a gentleman sitting a few tables away and said "He is covering it."
I went and shook his hand, and thanked him.

Trying to make a joke about the completed car, and using my mini-RC Fiero for it... It flopped..

The big reveal, and seeing Tyler go for a drive with a smile on his face.

The breakdown on the side of the road, and seeing 12 people get out and rush forward to find out what was wrong... Turns out, it was simple, and the day was saved with a new ICM...

Reading the story in that Sunday's Star Trib.

Remembering all of the faith people had in us to do the job, do it right, and do it on time.... And the amount of support they showed before and during the build.


On that note, I received an email from Boyd Huppert... I saw this mentioned above, but the link takes you to the video, rather than the article. This one gets you the article...

Chris,

I thought you might be interested to know that Tyler's story has won the national Edward R. Murrow award for feature reporting. Just announced today. It's truly a shared honor, belonging to Tyler, his family and the Fiero owners who allowed us to be part of a very special weekend. Thanks to all of you.

http://www.kare11.com/news/...ryid=852967&catid=14

Boyd

What about kicking the legandary pontiackid's a$$ on camera?
IP: Logged
Vernon8360
Member
Posts: 1106
From: Pittsburgh, PA
Registered: Feb 2008


Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
All I could do was watch and marvel. I found myself talking to the computer screen, move to the right, point just a little higher and a lot of the time, much too loudly as if those in Frazee could hear me; "What did you say?" In my mind I was there. I did have a fun time trying to guess the color. Am I glad I was wrong.
I remember, vividly, the pride I felt for people in general. Even though I wasn't directly involved, here were a group of strangers, drawn together for the single purpose of helping another, for no reason other than it was the right thing to do. The out pouring of material, physical and moral support was remarkable.
The greatest compliment to The Tyler Project is it will not become a static memory of a worth while weekend of hard work but it will become a living legacy with the annual Tyler Shipman car show. I can't be there this year but there is always the future.

------------------
1988 GT
Manual
Medium Red Metallic
Gray Leather

[This message has been edited by Vernon8360 (edited 06-17-2010).]

IP: Logged
tbone42
Member
Posts: 8414
From:
Registered: Apr 2010


Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
There are some good people on this forum.. that's really all I have to say except God bless you folks for helping and befriending that boy when he needed friends the most.
IP: Logged
GTGeff
Member
Posts: 2007
From: Up Nort
Registered: Dec 2001


Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
Random things….

Tyler’s smile at the reveal.

DQ Dilly Bars at midnight.

Local LEO delivering the whiskey and beer at 2:00AM?????

Corvette yellow finger nail polish. That came very close to being me.

The lazy boy lounger.

Chris testing the fog machine about 3:00 AM!

The great food provided by the local town’s people. Nick (Carbon) riding shotgun over it.

Being tired as all get out but on one heck of an adrenalin rush which kept me up pretty much up for 38 hours straight. (A first.)

Robyn and her cats. The décor at the morningside.

The Sunday morning 8:00 AM call from Purple’s wife. Where is Shawn? His phone had died or had it frozen?

Sharing a once in a life-time event with internet strangers and old Fiero friends.

2.5 (Jason) and me listening to PK and Antuzzi banging walls in the motel room next to ours into the wee hours of the morning. They said they were playing XBOX. From what we saw the next morning I am thinking naked sumo wrestling. :P

Tyler not really being interested in the purple and gold Vikings key fob. I won’t hold him being a Packer’s fan against him.

Talking cars with Nick’s mom and her getting her hands dirty helping out. Great job on the heat shields.


I do have approximately 45 pictures taken by Dave & Karen’s assistant with my camera that I would love to share.
IP: Logged
VikingRedBaron
Member
Posts: 879
From: Moorhead, MN USA
Registered: Nov 2009


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronClick Here to Email VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by GTGeff:

Random things….
Corvette yellow finger nail polish. That came very close to being me.

The lazy boy lounger.


You mean this?



IP: Logged
GTGeff
Member
Posts: 2007
From: Up Nort
Registered: Dec 2001


Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post


Yep. I was in that chair about 15 minutes before you to take a cat nap. Karen walked by with an evil grin on her face and I was afraid of what might happen if I dozed off.

Timeline was about 4:00 AM.
IP: Logged
JohnWPB
Member
Posts: 5176
From: West Palm Beach, Florida
Registered: May 2009


Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
So many memories! Wow, to pick one or two... that's a tuffy ......

Having Tyler's car break down on the cruise around Frazee, and about 10 minutes into the break down, I realize that I am still mic'd. I know they are a few miles away, but still talk into the mic, knowing they can't actually hear me... stuff like, "Are you guys getting this back at the studio Boyd?", "Guys, look, we a re bugged, they are listening to everything we are saying!"... all in fun, and knowing there is no way they can actually hear us a couple of miles away........

That is, till we get back, and I see Jonathan, the camera man, and he just looks at me and is grinning from ear to ear....Then he tells me they could hear every word we were saying! LOL! That is how they were updating Tyler's mom where we were, and what was going on hahah!

Speaking of mic's.... The memory of working on something, and feeling unannounced hands running up the back of your shirt while someone attaches a mic to you. This happened to MANY of us ALL through the day an night, to the point that you just got used to it, and didn't think anything of it... Well, that is except for Karen, I remember her telling me it was unnerving having some guy come over and just start running his hands up her shirt! LOL

So....Karen & I plotting the chance to reverse roll's with the camera crew.... worth $1000..... Catching it on Video? PRICELESS!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-18-2010).]

IP: Logged
Back On Holiday
Member
Posts: 6238
From: Downingtown, PA
Registered: Jul 2001


Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidayClick Here to Email Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by GTGeff:
2.5 (Jason) and me listening to PK and Antuzzi banging walls in the motel room next to ours into the wee hours of the morning. They said they were playing XBOX. From what we saw the next morning I am thinking naked sumo wrestling. :P


WOW.... that explains the "Toothpaste" on PK's shirt


IP: Logged



All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C
  

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay



Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock