Started on: 06-16-2010 02:04 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Australian on 06-17-2010 04:48 AM
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
http://www.pistonheads.com/...lt.asp?storyId=22076

Change the name to Fiero and it would sell?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
looks like a Ferrari, and a MR2 spider "did it"..

Pretty cool car though.. Wonder how much they will cost..
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the N/A at 175 for a car less than 1500 lbs.

No need to be greedy.
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post
this car has been around for years they must have just changed the name of it...again. i played this car in gran turismo 3 or 4 when it came out on PS2 years ago. protomotors of korea makes it http://www.conceptcarz.com/...otomotors-PS-II.aspx
tgmchuck

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgmchuckSend a Private Message to tgmchuckDirect Link to This Post
Not a bad looking car. I'll have to see if I can spot any driving around here. Of course if you've ever seen how koreans handle product exports it would be a nightmare to get one right. The Hyundais and Kias they sell here and in the US are different. They think the US is full of gearheads with no aesthetic ability, so the send a cheap cloth/plastic interior and give it a better engine/drivetrain. The ones they sell domestic are mostly about looks. The base model often comes with leather and power everything and a ridiculous weak engine either gas or diesel. Of course the speed limit in the city is like 30 or 40 kph (20or 25 mph) with speed cameras all over the place so Maybe they figure they don't need that much power. Hell the "interstate" speed limit is about 100 kph (60mph).

Ask any one who has been in the same type car in korea and the states, what you need is the korean interior and the US underpinnings. At least from what I've seen

------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
First car love - Fiero 86 SE 2.8 - RIP
Next Car love - The Chuck'n Fiero - soon to be work in progress

Carcenomy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shawnk:

this car has been around for years they must have just changed the name of it...again. i played this car in gran turismo 3 or 4 when it came out on PS2 years ago. protomotors of korea makes it http://www.conceptcarz.com/...otomotors-PS-II.aspx

Was present in Forza Motorsport 2 as well, although the earlier model with a Ford V8 instead of the Hyundai V6.

Interesting car to drive, snap oversteers like a monster though

------------------

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
The chassis is a tubular spaceframe, clothed in a carbon fibre body.

Beat their usual chassis rails which are aircraft riveted and fall apart enough to warrant a wordwide recall. Worst brand ever this may be the only decent car ever made by them which i assume will be a handful.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock