Top Secret by Australian
Started on: 06-16-2010 05:13 AM
Replies: 18
Last post by: fieroguru on 06-19-2010 08:40 AM
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 05:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Who has never shown off their car here?
How many of you have top secret projects that you have never posted? or How many here have just never shown off your car.

I will admit i for many years i never posted pics of my car due to basically embarrassment compared to the other cars here. Eventually i started a body kit build thread and photographed my car for the first time. I am repainting right now and started to think wondering how many secret projects are out there. I bet a lot. I am not asking you all to reveal the progress of your project but am wondering how many members have something on the go they will reveal one day. If any lurkers have never registered sign up and confess.

I of course would love to see your projects but who here has something on the boil they have never shown off?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Guilty.......
Nosferatu187

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nosferatu187Send a Private Message to Nosferatu187Direct Link to This Post
Ok, ok, I'll bore you all with this. I just started thinking about this minor project Monday:

^^^^ That's just an example I knocked out in MS Paint, just to see how it might look. I was given an old PSP Slim that can be used as a GPS. Like I say, this is only day #3, I might never even attempt it but it's just an idea I've been playing with.

Nice volt gauge, eh?

Mike

topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Yup. I've got about 4 of them I won't show (long story) and 2 of them I won't ever talk about. Too much hassle
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2010 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post
I've got a few myself, but will see how they pan out, before posting.
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
same here. I was going to start a build thread but it seems i never have time to work on it and didn't want to start another one that ends in "for sale". I'm taking pictures as i go so when it fires up, i'll start posting the build. Think if Skitimes & Sourmugs car had a baby.
Digitalman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalmanSend a Private Message to DigitalmanDirect Link to This Post
Well, just wanting a 3800SC. I guess that's not a secret. I've never posted photos of my car because until recently, I never knew how. Here are a couple of photobucket links of my 86 SE V6 4 speed. The car has undergone some suspension upgrades, a new coat of paint, and a bunch of those little things. Still running the original drivetrain which is holding it's own with 146000 miles. After reading other posts, I've still got a lot of miles left to put on that motor too! It runs like a champ and I love it!

http://i986.photobucket.com...ris/FrontonFiero.jpg

http://i986.photobucket.com...anchris/CLS_5248.jpg

http://i986.photobucket.com...hrisSnyderFiero1.jpg

http://i986.photobucket.com...is/Enginethru001.jpg

http://i986.photobucket.com...eroCarShowposter.jpg

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
I was working on something very unique about 6 years ago but got rid of it. Now I'm starting the collection of pieces to start it again. I hope to have it finished or close to it for the 30th show.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
at any given point I have at least 3 in the works
most I show here but not all.
D.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

hehehehe,......
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
Im guilty too... I am working on "SmoothGT~II"... I am working on ot veeery slowly because there are several decisions that I am trying to make on it. I am trying to integrate some things from "SmoothGT" into this one.... My hood is done, but thats the only thing completed this far. I will not be doing any build threads until I get it to a show first. I may have a few pics posted from time to time. Theres a few pics floating around now.... stay tuned.

------------------
SMTHGT.....
Steve
Aka. "SmoothGT"
1987 GT 4.9L~V8~4T60E
(Un.Su.)

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2010 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Always keep some secrets...
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
I don't think that I've posted any pics of mine on here, maybe one or two, but it hasn't changed since I've owned it so not really a reason to post any updates. Once I get started on it, then there will be updates galore. I'll be post Wh**ing it up when that happens.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Guilty but no details until it's finished.
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
Reading this forum gives me tons of ideas. Question is will I ever have the money to complete any of them! lol I'm in the middle of several things right now. Only thing that is truely done is installing the engine and a little bit of interior work (No drastic makeover though not yet anyway!)

------------------

Sad to say this is the best looking part of the car so far!

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/080998.html

Donnie

ICCAMDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
I no I've shown my car like once, but no thread on my build. Once it's all done maybe I mite just show it off. Hopefully it'll be done for fierorama this year. Then I guess the secret will be out.
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Direct Link to This Post
I showed my car once in 2003. Its been sitting sice 2004. I'm working on it now. It was top secret, but ill prob share my build with everyone soon. Still trying to get money for parts.

This is what she looked like in 2004. Nice and clean. Now shes faded, no motor, seats, bumpers, shes all jacked up.

[This message has been edited by iluvsd619 (edited 06-18-2010).]

Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Looking into building a prepreg carbon fiber oven... that's the only hint you get.
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
I have a few "interesting" projects in the works behind the scenes... not planning to share them till they are done.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock