Help finding fiero sketches by ICCAMDFIERO
Started on: 06-15-2010 10:59 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: ICCAMDFIERO on 06-16-2010 01:13 AM
ICCAMDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
A while back there was a thread of sketches that followed the fieros body lines, so you could plan your body mods. I ment to print them out, but forgot to. Now I can not find them? Anyone have these saved under favorites, or no the thread.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
This might not be what your looking for, but there kind of neat.

ICCAMDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
They were similar, but they were more faded. It was more so just the body lines. Also the fascias were more faded so that you could sketch in what your plans were. I do apreciate the help.
Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICCAMDFIERO:

They were similar, but they were more faded. It was more so just the body lines. Also the fascias were more faded so that you could sketch in what your plans were. I do apreciate the help.

I'm assuming your wanting to sketch up your own ideas? I saw a picture here on the forums where someone took a picture of their own Fiero, faded/lightened up the picture in a photo editing program and then sketched over it with pencil to their liking. You could try that route.

------------------

1995 Pontiac Firebird - 3.4 V6 5-Speed (Engine outta commission awaiting V8/6-Speed swap someday), 93-97 to 98-02 Trans Am body conversion My Firebird's Cardomain Page
1988 Pontiac Fiero - 2.5 I4 5-Speed My Fiero's Cardomain Page

ICCAMDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
True. Though if I can find these it would be a lot easier. It had tons of different angles, and all the different models of fieros.
JesseM

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JesseMSend a Private Message to JesseMDirect Link to This Post
I traced this in PS and wanted to get more angles and do other models but I haven't got around to finishing it. Along with the lack of interest in the thread lol.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081319.html
ICCAMDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
Yea I did come across that one while looking for like an hour. But this was 3D, and had tons of angles. I'm sure someone will know what I'm talking about and have it. When I was looking at the thread before tons of people were chiming in.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/385...Fiero%20Outlines.zip

as far as i know i'm the only one with 3d fiero ( i mean actively useing it ) I can link you my 3d files which you can thus use from there and go on.

I also have these in vector format.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
ICCAMDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
Thats exactly what I was looking for blacktree. Thank you! As for hockaday those are pretty sweet also! Thanks for sharing!

[This message has been edited by ICCAMDFIERO (edited 06-16-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock