My New 84 by rysem
Started on: 06-15-2010 09:08 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: rysem on 06-16-2010 08:00 PM
rysem

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rysemClick Here to visit rysem's HomePageSend a Private Message to rysemDirect Link to This Post
I just picked up this car as well as an 84 SE as a package deal. I got this one home tonight and I'll get the other this weekend. It's an 84 base model with a 4spd and 100k on the clock. The car is in super nice shape...last on the road in 94 and has been sitting in dry storage ever since. I got it home with enough daylight left to at least hose it off and hit it with a sponge and some dish soap quick. It looks like it will buff out pretty darn nice. Here are some pics:

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rysem

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rysemClick Here to visit rysem's HomePageSend a Private Message to rysemDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pics I took of the SE:

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Clean start dude. looks to be a nice fiero.
rysem

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rysemClick Here to visit rysem's HomePageSend a Private Message to rysemDirect Link to This Post
Thanks...that's exactly what it is, a clean start. I am going to work on getting it running and replace any wear items that may have frozen up from sitting. I'll drive it with the duke for a while as a commuter, but I plan on doing a swap at some point...probably 3800 for reliability and simplicity. I already ordered everything to do the lebaron brake conversion. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the other car yet. I will probably sell/part it after I swap out some parts.
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEDirect Link to This Post
looking good!
starlightcoupe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
Good find! Great start for a knockout looking car. Now get busy and make me jealous!
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidDirect Link to This Post
nice 84's
rysem

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rysemClick Here to visit rysem's HomePageSend a Private Message to rysemDirect Link to This Post
Did some work on the car today. It has a seized up clutch slave and the fuel pump is toast from sitting. I got it to fire up with a little gas down the throttlebody though...seems like she'll be a runner!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock