Newbie in CT by rysem
Started on: 06-14-2010 08:31 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Jncomutt on 06-14-2010 11:00 PM
rysem

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rysemClick Here to visit rysem's HomePageSend a Private Message to rysemDirect Link to This Post
Hello all...I'm a new poster to the forum. I had an 86 GT 4spd car back in '04 or so that I loved, but had to get rid of it for something more practical (couldn't afford a second vehicle at the time). I am now in a better spot in life and decided that it's time to get another Fiero. I currently have an 06 GTO, but commuting is not the greatest in that and I hate racking up all the miles on it. I figured I might as well get a Duke Fiero to use as a commuter for now and then do some sort of swap in the future. I just purchased an 84 base model 4spd car as well as an 84 SE auto. I'll get some pics posted up soon. I look forward to being an active member on here and maybe hook up with some other locals.

-Ryan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Welcome back to the fiero world.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back - and doing it in style with the purchase of 2 Fiero's - We all know that one is never enough!

I used to live in New Milford - worked in Danbury - I miss CT!

Pat
1986Fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986FieroSend a Private Message to 1986FieroDirect Link to This Post
I live in plainville. We should hook up one time. I have an 86 SE thats all painted and bored over to a 3.1. Its fun for my first car. Fast enough to get me in trouble.
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
I'm in New Britain for summer break. Glad to hear you're back into the fiero game!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock