Looking to put Cliff's 2K8 logo into use by ALLTRBO
Started on: 06-13-2010 03:20 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: ALLTRBO on 06-16-2010 10:06 PM
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Is there anyone making these in vinyl 'sticker' form, and if not can any of you in Fieroland do it? I'd LOVE to put Cliff's logo in a bright blue onto my blacked-out VW wheels' centercaps, and the lettering in a couple tasteful locations on the car in the same bright blue. Otherwise, I'll just go with the simple yet effective Pontiac arrowhead (in blue). I'm not a huge fan of the original Pegasus emblem so my Fiero won't sport it anymore, but Cliff's design looks awesome!

I'll pay a reasonable amount to get this done if it isn't already. It would really set off MIDTRBO once the paint gets laid down.
Please let me know!

------------------

'10 Camaro LT/RS, 312hp V6 6-speed
'88 Fiero GT - coming soon! - Project MIDTRBO

The rest of my cars are for sale
There's no replacement for turbo placement

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I can probably make them in vinyl weatherproof stickers (up to a certain size). What size are you looking at?
aaronkoch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
Any chance of a vector file?

If you want to keep it to yourself I'd totally understand..

------------------
----------------------------------------------------
Currently in the middle of my 88 + 3800NA swap

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Cliff, that's great! Probably about 1.75" from the top to the bottom of the logo, I'll have to measure the centercaps to be sure though.
As for the lettering, undecided on exact size, but something similar to typical badge sizes on cars.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:

Cliff, that's great! Probably about 1.75" from the top to the bottom of the logo, I'll have to measure the centercaps to be sure though.
As for the lettering, undecided on exact size, but something similar to typical badge sizes on cars.

So you're looking at bright blue on a black background, right? I need the exact measurements. Oh and your address in a PM so I can send them to you.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
You are teh awesome!

The Pegasus needs to be 1.5" tall from top to bottom tip, and I don't know about the "FIERO" because I don't have my Fiero back in my hands yet, so that'll have to be ignored.
Yep, bright blue on a black background, (x4). The whole emblem in blue, no white outline. That would be the easiest anyway, I'd figure

More specifically, the closer to the blue in the attached pic, the better, but I know it won't match exactly
(Rest in peace, my ZX-10R. ) ...

(more Candy Plasma Blue): http://www.google.com/image...i=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Later I'll send a PM asking how much you'll take for these and to give you my addy. Right now it's way way past bedtime and I need rest!
Thanks much!
Steven

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 06-16-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock