Madarch by Hockaday
Started on: 06-12-2010 09:59 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Pete Matos on 06-13-2010 06:17 PM
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have a picture of the madarch kit on a notchie? ( bumper pad preffered ) or could anyone photoshop it? thanks.

------------------
Cliff's 610th Positive Feedback Giver.
#12 NYFOC Membe

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post
Isn't this the famous Mad Arch notchie?

I don't think it would work on a bumper pad car in it's "stock" configuration. The kit looks to be designed to suit a car with an aero body, which means you would need fascias that have the ground effect pieces to complete the kit. I mean I guess if you really knew how to work it you could do it with bumper pads, but then the fascias would look strange because they would lack any sort of underside moulding to complete the kit.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
i think that is just a normal wide body kit on a notchie...i'm ignorant thought about the madarch so it oculd be.
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero84Freak:

Isn't this the famous Mad Arch notchie?

I don't think it would work on a bumper pad car in it's "stock" configuration. The kit looks to be designed to suit a car with an aero body, which means you would need fascias that have the ground effect pieces to complete the kit. I mean I guess if you really knew how to work it you could do it with bumper pads, but then the fascias would look strange because they would lack any sort of underside moulding to complete the kit.

SEXY! Man I am definitely getting a notchie next.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
and yes i agree it would need a more custom nose ( bumperpad ) but i would make one useing that same style. looks more like a pontiac
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
The kit was designed to mount to the stock front nose with minor modification to the tri-black belt line at the nose.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/064001-20.html

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-12-2010).]

aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzDirect Link to This Post
Really, if you wanted to put a bumper pad front bumper on there, it wouldn't be any harder than putting the stock Aero bumper on there. The kit uses a stock aero front fascia, so it's not any wider. Which means you could use a bumper pad front fascia if you really wanted to, but I don't think it'd look too good. The kit uses a custom widened rear fascia, so it'd be harder to make that a bumper pad.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
I don't know about you, but that aero looks slick and quite pontiac to me.

[This message has been edited by Custom2M4 (edited 06-13-2010).]

Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post
I reckon the MadArch could be made to work with a bumperpad, but you'd need something like the Fiero Warehouse bumperpad chin spoiler to make it look right. Could actually look pretty neat. Perhaps photoshop worthy?

------------------

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

and yes i agree it would need a more custom nose ( bumperpad ) but i would make one useing that same style. looks more like a pontiac

Putting a bumperpad nose on somthing like that is like slaping god for giving you a wonderful gift. Aero or 355 all day.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-13-2010).]

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Putting a bumperpad nose on somthing like that is like slaping god for giving you a wonderful gift. Aero or 355 all day.

Bumperpas is the best nose, most pontiac etc imo.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

Bumperpas is the best nose, most pontiac etc imo.

To each his own i geuss.

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Damn is that red notchie widebody about the best looking fiero I have ever seen!!! NICE!!! I always thought that the GT was the way to go but after seeing that car and the black one with the saleen wing on it, it really does not matter, either body style can be gorgeous.... peace

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock