Started on: 06-11-2010 12:59 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Tony Kania on 06-12-2010 12:25 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2010 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
A few pics of a really cool Fiero/Lambo. The proportions are so pretty...

I will tell you this, she is a great looking car. I hear that she is getting an interior upgrade? Can't wait to see it.

The reason for the makeshift cover by FieroKing, was due to the snow? Global warming my as......... And not everyone in the Inland Northwest wears flanel. But, if I had that car, I would rock a ballerina outfit!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-11-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Wow nice! That has a Fiero under it? Wonder what the inner door panels are out of?
aaronkoch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tony, I'd almost pay to see the ballerina outfit..

How long will it take dratts to succumb to a ls4 swap after seeing Jeff's engine in Joe's garage?
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
What kind of bumper cover is on the yellow one in the background. Looks like a corvette from the front. Both are very nice cars!

------------------

Sad to say this is the best looking part of the car so far!

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/080998.html

Donnie

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donnie072003:

What kind of bumper cover is on the yellow one in the background. Looks like a corvette from the front. Both are very nice cars!

Fieroking made it from scratch.. a one-off. He's handy like that.
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
I guess so! Looks great. Some people just have all the skills!
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryDirect Link to This Post
Wow... very nice lines on the Murci. I love it. The windshield top to door glass top to sail panel line is really sleek. I've seen a factory Porche that had been done like this back in the 80's (I think it was called the Superamerica or something) but it looked too much like Bayliner boat. While this Muci has the same idea with the sweeping glass line, it pulls it off without giving you the sensation you should be weighing anchor to park it! Just what are the door windows from anyways? I'll be interested to see the new interior too... I can see why he wasn't happy with the dash, but the rest looks good from these shots.

[This message has been edited by Bloozberry (edited 06-11-2010).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
The windows and door interiors are from a sebring. The interior of the doors is already changed out to a lambo style. The windows are still solid mounted sebring. So many things to do on this car. I need to do power windows, install the held wide suspension with 13" rotors and wilwood calipers. I had it in a shop this winter getting a removeable one piece top being built but that hasn't gone too well. I think that a turbo ls4 with a 300m input shaft and bigger chain on the 4t65ehd would be real nice in there. The 350 vortec has already eaten one isuzu tranny. Next winter I hope to get started on installing the suspension, brakes, and a new 4t65ehd. I definitely don't want it to be down for this summer. Coeur d'alene is a gorgeous lake city and the perfect place to spend the summer with this car.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 06-12-2010).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2010 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Coeur d'alene is a gorgeous lake city and the perfect place to spend the summer with this car.

That is so very true. There is definately some head turning driving through that beautiful community.

I did not lie. This car has awesome curb appeal. There are a few things, but overall an excellent piece of eye candy. You do not see cars like that around these parts everyday. It has to look like a spaceship driving down I90?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock