Rear Window Louvers? by Westy
Started on: 06-10-2010 10:12 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Westy on 06-11-2010 11:39 AM
Westy

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WestySend a Private Message to WestyDirect Link to This Post
While admiring Skitime's beautiful car I came across a black fiero with louvers down the fastback. I believe it is Kameo Kid's and wondered if anyone else has done it? I've been considering trying to put something like that together and this is the on car I've seen it finished on. I have a few rough ideas but curious if anyone has a design that works well or any advice at all?

Here's Skitime's theard where I first saw the louvers---
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...3/HTML/000073-9.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kameo Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidDirect Link to This Post
Keep looking Westy, there is a few threads out there and I have spoken with the company that once made those louvers and they have no desire to make them amymore. sorry but if you want them you will have to make them for yourself.

------------------

still plays with cars..

Trekker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrekkerClick Here to visit Trekker's HomePageSend a Private Message to TrekkerDirect Link to This Post
It's a Notchie though..........

------------------

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I have a spare fastback louvers set in my shop that I could let go of.....

Dave

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

Westy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WestySend a Private Message to WestyDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
Kelly, it's really nice to see you around. I haven't gotten myself caught up with all the old faces. Did you ever sell your car?
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I love the look myself if i had the money right now i would make a decent offer for the one available. Spent out for now
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
I've never seen those before but they actually do look nice on a fastback. What company used to make these?
Westy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WestySend a Private Message to WestyDirect Link to This Post
From what I have been told, Hammond (sp?) used to make them in the 80's for a short time but discontinued them.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock