Who's Got A PISA Euro Console by magot
Started on: 06-10-2010 06:51 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Macs86GT on 06-11-2010 10:32 AM
magot

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotDirect Link to This Post
Hey All,

I am loolking at the PISA Euro Console for my project, hopfully it gets picked up Saturday but anyway, I wanted to see installed pictures of it, so if you got one please post a picture of it installed.

Thanks

http://pisafierohq.com/interiors/euro_console/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Well, it's installed, but tweaked.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

magot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotDirect Link to This Post
Thanks madcurl I like it, I will def be looking to get one here soon, did you have any problems with it?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by magot:

Thanks madcurl I like it, I will def be looking to get one here soon, did you have any problems with it?

V8Archie and the Crew installed mine, but I don't recall any mention about difficulties. I have another one too, but I'm only using the bezel/radio. IMHO it would be nice if the part was made similar to what you now are seeing with speakers and tweaked radio area.
magot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotDirect Link to This Post
Yea true, it's a pain to get CDs in with the shifter there, many thanks and keep up the good work on the fiero, it's looking great

------------------
Project "Devil Dawg"

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by magot:

Yea true, it's a pain to get CDs in with the shifter there, many thanks and keep up the good work on the fiero, it's looking great

If you decide to purchase the Euro console--here are a few tweaks V8Archie performed for me. It was mainly based upon the Viper bezel and others. As you mentioned--having a CD disc popping out where it shouldn't be isn't cool thus the need to switch the openings.

Originally posted by Archie:

Once all the vents & pretty stuff are mounted on the outside, someone has to go under the panel & everything functional & serviceable.

In this case Kris went inside and built a couple of walls to form an air box so that the air that used to come out the center dash vents & make it come out these 2 new vents.

That air box will fit right up to & over the modified Fiero center outlet.

The Radio surround.....

The mounting for the radio & heater controls

Before we went home tonight all these mountings were glassed in to make them permanent.

More pics Monday.

Archie

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-11-2010).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
As you can see--by switching the openings allow for no CD/shifter interferance.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-11-2010).]

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
It is all on the wrong side of the car to be Euro RHD here and your euro console looks European but is molded to the wrong side :P
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

It is all on the wrong side of the car to be Euro RHD here and your euro console looks European but is molded to the wrong side :P

Thats just because you all drive on the wrong side of the road.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock