Missing Thread Titles. by Hockaday
Started on: 06-09-2010 09:53 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: SMTHGT on 06-17-2010 06:10 AM
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Is anyone else having Thread titles just not be present randomly on the forum? There is no way to open them and read / reply w/o the title link.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Nope all's normal here. try refresh.
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
I have been running into wierd tgings today also... look at the body kit thread... I posted in that thread and WHODEANIES witch avatar along w/ someone sig. picture showed up in my quote... very strange.... a virus was my first thought.. Cliff..??

------------------
SMTHGT.....
Steve
Aka. "SmoothGT"
1987 GT 4.9L~V8~4T60E
(Un.Su.)

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIERODirect Link to This Post
Probably that dang Mac!
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
nah pff been ahaving alot of problems recently, with pictures etc. im sure this is just from that root cause.
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
yeah, this happened to me a couple weeks ago to a thread I started in the mall. I had no way of even editing it or deleting it, had to make a new one.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Sometimes when Cliff is working on the forum weird things happen.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Nothing weird going on. Forum is not having any problems whatsoever. Log files also don't report problems and besides this thread, no reports of problems from members either. Perhaps a problem on your end?

Edit: most problems are caused by misbehaving proxy servers. Especially if you are on AOL since their proxy servers are truly bad.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
well double checkd...it must be verizon or pear guardian..never seen it happen before though everything is the same..but just happens randomly..idk lol
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

Look at whos thread was disappearing... WHODEANIES... heck he just made it disappear...
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock