OC Car show... by meet_my_grandma
Started on: 06-09-2010 07:03 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: wikid_one on 06-15-2010 04:27 PM
meet_my_grandma

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for meet_my_grandmaSend a Private Message to meet_my_grandmaDirect Link to This Post
So I took the fiero on an almost 6 hour drive to OC for a few days, took first place in the pontiac division in the car show, relaxed for a few days, and made it 6 hours back home, with rush hour traffic. Whoo Hoo! No problems at all! Miracles do happen!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
lildevil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
You have pics right? Was it the import show? I almost went but went to the HotRod event 3 weeks ago. It was a blast. After 6 hour drive the trip to Carlisle should be a breeze. You are going right?
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I was going to go up there but other things came about, nice win though.
wikid_one

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
Wait, there was another Fiero in OC? How I not informed of this? It's lonely down here!

[This message has been edited by wikid_one (edited 06-09-2010).]

hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
i was in oc this past weekend too.. just didnt have the fiero :/ nor did i see any.
lildevil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
wkid...you don't have a black fastback GT do you?
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post

meet_my_grandma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for meet_my_grandmaSend a Private Message to meet_my_grandmaDirect Link to This Post
Nope, I got the yellow fastback. I was parked under the condo around 20th st. But I was using my blue sunfire as a daily driver while I was down there, I didnt wanna push my luck with it.
I got a few pics, just none up yet, mainly of other cars, but a couple of mine. Ill have them up after im off work.
meet_my_grandma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for meet_my_grandmaSend a Private Message to meet_my_grandmaDirect Link to This Post

meet_my_grandma

289 posts
Member since Aug 2009
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lildevil:

wkid...you don't have a black fastback GT do you?

Nope, I have an orange notchie with Archie rockers and my dad has a stock maroon fastback.

I work at Fagers Island right now, so you'll usually see my notchie parked on 59th street.
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
hey wikid, is melvins still on 1st street? someone told me it closed... i hope its not true....
PFF
System Bot
northeastfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northeastfieroSend a Private Message to northeastfieroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting some great cars you have at your shows over there.
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

hey wikid, is melvins still on 1st street? someone told me it closed... i hope its not true....

No idea. I've lived here over 20 years and I've never been there.

**EDIT**
Looks like they are still around http://melvinssteakhouse.com/

[This message has been edited by wikid_one (edited 06-15-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock