Started on: 06-07-2010 09:50 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: Capt Fiero on 06-09-2010 12:59 AM
Capt Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
This was taken at last weeks Arlington Washington Fiero Picnic, for a small event, I was really pleased to see my Yellow 88GT was in good company.

There was actually 7 that showed up, but he had left by the time we decided to take the yellow group shots.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

side view shot

------------------
85GT Soon to be 87GT,93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

[This message has been edited by Capt Fiero (edited 06-07-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Cool, I like yellow Fieros...

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, drilled/slotted rotors, SS brake hoses. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, Rebuilt&blueprinted V6, BORLA exhaust. Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front, Aus' Stage 2 side scoops, "Fie Ro" extractor front scoop. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
I fixed the 2nd pic, some how I had dupped the code. Now the proper side view shot works.

------------------
85GT Soon to be 87GT,93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Nice! Looks like a good turn out too! You don't see that many Yellow Fiero's in one place!
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Nice Shots !!!

------------------

Car History: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/025670.html

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Now that is a cool shot.... Love yellow sportscars!!!
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
capt any way I can get a copy of that in high res to my email Tstang429@aol.com? Would make a great wall poster.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
I have actually had a few requests from other places for high res versions of the images, so I went ahead and created a full high res gallery, it is uploading now, 143mb of images. I started the upload at 8pm PST Monday, with my rather feeble home cable connection it will take at least an hour to upload, however I would give it at least 2-3hrs to be sure, I may have to re-start the upload if any errors happen. I'll try to keep an eye on it. The link is

http://www.captfiero.com/ar...on2010highresgallery

All the pics are taken with at least a 12mp camera. I did a crop a few of them down a touch, but for the most part these are the full size images. Pay special attention to the bottom center of a few of the images. As embarrassing as it was, I had a small smudge on the bottom of my camera lens which showed up in all the images. Where possible I did crop the bottom of the image out to hide it. The sources are from 2 different cameras so just keep an eye open for that before you go blowing the images up.

------------------

fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
That is VERY cool!
thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueDirect Link to This Post
i wanted to go so bad... lame that school was not out yet. Are anymore things planned up that direction?
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
You would have to check with the Washington Club to find out their schedule, however here is the remainder of our schedule. Also get on the West Coast Fiero's email list. (link at the top of our forum page) www.westcoastfieros.com/forum as we have a lot of impromptu events like engine swaps, clutch jobs, car dismantles and such that get planned on semi short notice.

For the record, our club meeting location is only about 15mins North of the boarder.

June 12th Club Meeting and Detail Day at my place. Let’s get together to polish those cars up for the All Pontiac Show.

June 13th All Pontiac Show and Shine at the Barnes Wheaton GM dealership (3050 King George Highway) in the South Surrey Auto Mall Pre Registration is $15 and includes a free Hamburger/Hot dog and Pop. Details at www.pppcc.com

July 10th Club Meeting

July 16th, 17th, 18th Camping Earls by the River. . It'll be a 2-3 day event running July 16th - July 18th. The 16th will be for people that can get away early enough on Friday to make the run up, and then go Friday, Saturday, then leaving Sunday afternoon. The actual picnic will be held on July 17th all day. Starting as early as the hangovers permit from the Friday night people. Also for those that are into paint ball, the camp area is next to a paint ball range, so feel free to go shooting each other for a few hours. It’s a pretty open event, the only thing we ask left at home are grumpy attitudes. We like to have FUN. We'll supply the BBQ and the condiments, so all you have to bring is meats and buns, optionally, if pre-arranged, Lisa can purchase the food for you and then you can pay her when you get to the event.

August 14th Club Meeting

Aug 21st Whistler Run, meeting in Burnaby somewhere. Expect fast driving and twisty roads.

Sept 11th Club Meeting

Sept 25th Mopac Dyno Day aprx cost $100 per car. Find out what your car is really putting to the ground.

Oct 9th Club Meeting

Oct 23rd OPEN FOR DISCUSSION

Nov 6th Winter Tech day.

Nov 13th Club Meeting

Dec 4th Movie Night

Dec 11th Club Meeting

------------------

PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 05:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
That is amazing. I can't say that I have ever seen that many factory yellow Fieros in one spot at a time. There may have been that many at the 25th, but they were not all in one place and frankly I don't think there were 7. Could be wrong on that. Anyway. Very cool from one Yellow Fiero lover to another.

------------------
Paul

My IMSA Build: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315
HHP Adjustable Sway Bars: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

That is amazing. I can't say that I have ever seen that many factory yellow Fieros in one spot at a time. There may have been that many at the 25th, but they were not all in one place and frankly I don't think there were 7. Could be wrong on that. Anyway. Very cool from one Yellow Fiero lover to another.

I agree, very cool pics.

Archie
bowrapennocks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bowrapennocksDirect Link to This Post
Here is a link to our schedule of events in Western WA. There is usually one guy who comes from your area (he is from Portland) to Fiero fest .

http://jetcityfiero.com/news.php

Come join us.
Jim
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Nice picture! My yellow 88 GT is down here in west Texas all by itself.
That's probably the largest group of the remaining yellow Fiero's in on place at the same time for a number of years.
Does anyone know how many are actually left?
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
For a while there I thought there was only a handful, however now that we have 2 Yellow 88GT's in our local club, and I seem to see more and more coming out of hiding. I am starting to wonder. According to the Canadian import documents only 20 Yellow 88GT's were imported into Canada in 88, and we have 2 of the remaining cars in our club. I'd bet that at least 50% have been destroyed either from driving them back east or careless accidents.

I know yellow did not cost any more to buy, however it seems that it is starting to be a more desirable colour to save, at least up here in BC it is.

------------------

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock