fieuro/shift? by baker4life
Started on: 06-07-2010 09:21 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Australian on 06-08-2010 04:19 AM
baker4life

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for baker4lifeSend a Private Message to baker4lifeDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone, thanks for the information yesterday, Does anyone know where I can purchase a Fieuro/shift?
I read that I have to change the shifter for one from Rodneys, but I also have to get the plate.
Any ideas on where I can purchase one? I've looked everywhere but on some of the threads out there, some
other fiero forum buddies have done it. any info helps...... thanks everyone
baker
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2010 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post
Rodney's (not me) Ultimate Shift Kit comes with a metal plate for holding the boot, the boot, the shifter, and an adjustable bracket on the trans side, I believe. What else do you need?
baker4life

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for baker4lifeSend a Private Message to baker4lifeDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I need the shift plate that has the outlines cut, like the ferrari shifter. Thanks for your help
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
A gated shift plate. From what I have read they don't really work. In order to make it so the shifter will go into them the openings have to be large and the gate fingers short. It's more cosmetic then anything. Not sure who sells them, if anyone. I know there was a thread here somewhere about a guy possibly designing one to sell but I don't know if he ever did.

Did a little search. Looks like it was this thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/078620.html and ferrobi was the member making them.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 06-08-2010).]

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock