Kansas city fiero show info? by pegasus87
Started on: 06-06-2010 12:50 PM
Replies: 24
Last post by: thefierofarm.com on 06-24-2010 04:46 PM
pegasus87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus87Send a Private Message to pegasus87Direct Link to This Post
Hey guys im looking for any info on the KC fiero show. Midwestfiero is showing the 12th of june but the kansas city websight is down and cant find any info.
Please Help!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post
Not sure. I will try to get ahold of Buddy Craig and see what I can find out. If KCFog has disbanded, it may be time to reorganize and make it bigger and better than it was before.
pegasus87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus87Send a Private Message to pegasus87Direct Link to This Post
well i know there were rumors of the omaha group going combine with the pontiac club. I dont know if that is true or not.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
I talked with Todd (thefierofarm.com) and he told me the Fiero Fest River Market Show is on Sun June 13th.

\/\/

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My replacement GT trunk seals are now in production and shipping. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 06-06-2010).]

Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
If funds are available, I'm going to try to make it... not that my car is very pretty or anything . I've got some parts to give to Todd and I've also got some headlight motors that need a home if BuddyCraig wants them to rebuild. And my brother is up in KC and I haven't seen him or his kid in a while...
Four_hundred_86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Direct Link to This Post
it on its going to happen June 13 ill get official info and post it this week
edzards

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edzardsSend a Private Message to edzardsDirect Link to This Post
I have the wrong date on our website MidwestFieros.org. The correct date is June 13 @ city market in KC. I talked to Todd this morning in the Dells. The Omaha Show is part of the Pontiac Show on Aug 22 at Burke High School in Omaha. I just got the show bills so I will post them on our web site. Most of our members are also in the Pontiac Owners Association in Omaha. So we join in there activities.

Lucky Dick

Richard_Edzards@msn.com
pegasus87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus87Send a Private Message to pegasus87Direct Link to This Post
allright ill be there. thanks alot
HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post
I didn't realize there were so many forum members near me.. KCMO
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post
I received this info just this morning:

KCFOG Members and other Fiero Enthusiasts:

The Kansas City Fiero Owners Group will be hosting the 7th Annual Fiero Fun Fest at the KC City Market this Sunday, June 13th from 9am to 3pm. Participants will gather up the hill from the entrance to the City Market between 8:30 and 8:45 then will enter as a group. I have attached the flier for show registration. There will be some great giveaways including prizes donated by The Fiero Store and Rodney Dickman! This is always a fun day with lots to do, eat, and see at the City Market. Please let me know if you have any questions and forward this on to anyone who may want to participate in or attend our show .

For directions or more information about the City Market please visit: www.thecitymarket.org

Thanks,
Andrea Weikal
Secretary, KCFOG

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 06-08-2010).]

thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post
I am going to try to make it as well, even though my fiero is down, and the wife's is far from show ready, but it does sound like fun
PFF
System Bot
thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
City Market 20 East 5th Street,suite 201, Kansas City MO 64106
Sunday June, 13th
9am-3pm
$25 registration fee includes registration packet, dash plaque, and t-shirt while supplies last.
Classes are as follows:
A. Stock coupe (including Indy, 85 GT, and formula)
B. Custome coupe
C. Stock GT (86 GT & up)
D. Custom GT (86 GT & up)
E. Modified and rebody

For more info email todd@thefierofarm.com or go to www.kcfog.org

[This message has been edited by thefierofarm.com (edited 06-08-2010).]

pegasus87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus87Send a Private Message to pegasus87Direct Link to This Post
Thanks!! Ill be There

------------------
87 Blue GT & 88 Coupe

Four_hundred_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Direct Link to This Post
Bump to front. Come on I'd love to see tons of cars there. Who else is in?
pegasus87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus87Send a Private Message to pegasus87Direct Link to This Post
yea the more cars the more fun it is for everyone
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to come...it's been a few years since I've been able to make it down for a KCFOG event. They have a great group of people, and some really nice cars. Doesn't look like it's going to happen for me this year, though....I've got a leaky radiator that I need to replace, but no time to do it.

------------------

Mike...86 GT 4 Speed
"Sucks to be me..."

agrabo85fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agrabo85fieroSend a Private Message to agrabo85fieroDirect Link to This Post
im going to try to make it out there directions from I 70?
Four_hundred_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Direct Link to This Post
I 70 east to 35 north Exit onto 6th street and follow the signs ill pm you my phone number and you can call me I'd get there about 8:30
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
I will be at the show and will have my GT trunk seals with me as well. Unfortunately, I have to catch a 2:30pm flight out of MCI so I will have to leave by 12:30pm. See you there!
Four_hundred_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Direct Link to This Post
Will that is awesome look forward to meeting you. Its tomorrow is everyone ready? Ill be there in a borrowed formula I'm sure all will know.
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post
My wife and I, with family in tow, will be there, but I doubt if we participate in the show. Funds are tight right now, but we are looking forward to it.
PFF
System Bot
pegasus87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus87Send a Private Message to pegasus87Direct Link to This Post
bump 12 hour countdown.
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post
Had a blast even though we wern't there more than about an hour, and didn't bring in my fiero, but the wife is getting more interested, and we are looking forward to the state fair show already.
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
Photos from the show.

thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
A few more photos.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock